MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

I am the opposite. I need to keep looking at his pictures and listening to his music to keep me ok. This is what I think.................MIka is part of my reality and everyday life.

HE is a part of our reality and everday life - no doubt about that!!!!

I am just a bit TOO overwhelmed right now - I need to find balance once more!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww HOLLY!

We need to push ourselves out of it, you know. Trust me, I now exactly how you feel and it is ironic how some one can make you sooo happy and in love with life and so grateful and then so miserable!!

In my case, I wonder what if I was different and acted different but I can't erase the past and at this point just try to embrace the beauty of the experience. Like I told you before........I have no words to explain and show my appreciation if his existence.

I completely agree with this! He made me so happy but now it's just so depressing.

really? :blush-anim-cl:

yes:naughty:

Holly I think taking a break will help you (at least for a little while) but I'm sure it'll just be a little longer until this passes. And i'm sure it will :wink2:

HE is a part of our reality and everday life - no doubt about that!!!!

I am just a bit TOO overwhelmed right now - I need to find balance once more!

Like you said, try to take a break and maybe you will feel better.

LOVE YOU!

I completely agree with this! He made me so happy but now it's just so depressing.

yes:naughty:

Holly I think taking a break will help you (at least for a little while) but I'm sure it'll just be a little longer until this passes. And i'm sure it will :wink2:

Yeah, I agree with you :)

Not wishing to be controversial, but I very rarely read gig reports.

I used to in my early days on here but I don't any more.

I don't feel that interested in what happened at gigs that I didn't attend and I very rarely read about gigs I have attended either.

I don't know why this is or why I feel like this.

Maybe it's because I am happy with my own memories? I don't know.

I have no great need to write about my experiences either.

I guess that makes me a bit weird.

Keep away from me. :naughty:

Nope, that makes you frighteningly self-centered... welcome to the club :huglove::flowers2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Coming back to reality is harder then EVER . . .

I think it has EVERYTHING to do with my 'reality' at this point in time!

It was NOT a hard adjustment after Terminal 5 nor was it THIS hard after Rufus . . . even though I followed Rufus for 3 days (and was totally wrapped up in him) . . . I was right back into the swing of reality the very next day . . . THIS time is MUCH different. I can't stop crying - I wish I just felt numb (that would be easier to deal with) but, the pain in my heart, is almost too much to bear - it has me questioning EVERYTHING. I just don't know how l o n g I can keep going through this. Honestly . . . If I had to sum it up in ONE word right now . . the way I feel is: hopeless

AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO FEEL! :no:

There, there :huglove: ! ... somebody is obviously in dire need of a strong chocolate cure :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I realized i haven't posted any of my pictures, so I don't know if any are good but here ya go!

(oh and some are screen caps so they are blurry)

mikapoop.jpg

mikascreen-1.jpg

mikasmile.jpg

On Stage!

mikastageinvas.jpg

Whose hand is this?!

mikastageinva.jpg

This is Mika Hair, not zoomed in...haha he came right at my camera lol.

mikahair.jpgmikastagei.jpg

I realized i haven't posted any of my pictures, so I don't know if any are good but here ya go!

(oh and some are screen caps so they are blurry)

mikascreen-1.jpg

On Stage!

more...

uhm i just like how close he got haha

277.jpg

278.jpg

Oh wow!! You got some amazing closeups!! I especially like these three. Is that a wisdom tooth that I spot at the top? :roftl:

Your pictures are great!!!!!!!! I can't believe the gig was a week ago!:shocked:

:shocked: WHat?! Already?!

Oh wow!! You got some amazing closeups!! I especially like these three. Is that a wisdom tooth that I spot at the top? :roftl:

:roftl: I guess he never had to go through that pain!

(more pics coming!)

There were a few people talking about him coming back in september..

is that confirmed or just talk/hope ?

Well, I know his album is coming out in September but about a tour. Don't know.

wow:shocked:

people were alll over his face. I will NEVER do that to him. Specially when he is about to sing.

:aah: OMG this is what I mean when I said it was impossibly close. How can you play a celeste with fans in your lap? :naughty:

I know! I think that's the reason he left actually, If you watch the vid of Toy Boy he looks slightly frustrated that people are so close to him....i don't think he left because there were 'technical difficulties'

:aah: OMG this is what I mean when I said it was impossibly close. How can you play a celeste with fans in your lap? :naughty:

Now I know what you mean:teehee:

It is quite impossible not to feel tempted having such a fine and beautiful person so close to you.....But at the same time I don't want him to think I WANT HIM :teehee:

wow

people were alll over his face. I will NEVER do that to him. Specially when he is about to sing.

:aah: OMG this is what I mean when I said it was impossibly close. How can you play a celeste with fans in your lap?

I know! I think that's the reason he left actually, If you watch the vid of Toy Boy he looks slightly frustrated that people are so close to him....i don't think he left because there were 'technical difficulties'

Yeah, I agree. I also think that the reason why he left the celesta was due to the closeness, and those drunken girls literally jumping on top of him :sneaky2:.

Now I know what you mean

It is quite impossible not to feel tempted having such a fine and beautiful person so close to you.....But at the same time I don't want him to think I WANT HIM :teehee:

But that is where one draws the difference between the respectful fans and the...uhm..how do I put it? Not so respectful ones. One just needs to resist whichever urges they have (if they do) and leave him alone. It's the same when people "attack" him after gigs, not giving him personal space, following him down the line after they have already seen him, etc...

I think that this is why he is always relaxed and appreciative with us, because he knows that we're not going to harrass him.

When Rose (RAK1) and I ran into him at that Yelle gig last summer, where he was just a spectator in his own time, we made a HUGE point of leaving him alone and only speaking to him once we got the go ahead that he was happy to chat to us. And then of course it was lovely :wub2:, sitting there for a good while just chatting away, but anyway, the point is, before that happened we had actually just stood there enjoying the gig for over an hour without mobbing him and letting him do his own thing.

It just frustrates me when others don't do the same, because they spoil things for everyone.

on your video?? I have to see it