MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

Thanks, Suzy :biggrin2: He did just see me two weeks earlier -- but who knows

who he thought I was then? :naughty:

It must be incredible to be remember by him!!! Like a honor, you know.

I hope this time around, I get to go to more shows so he gets familiar with my face:blush-anim-cl:

I started my saving account today, so hopefully I get enough money to see him more than 3 times when he comes to the US.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's OK, I was just hoping to see/hear our little conversation

again. I'd also like to try to make sure of something -- when he saw

me he said, "Oh, it's you." Now, was that "Oh, it's you," as in "Dear God,

not you again?!" or as in "Oh, didn't expect to see you here!" :naughty: I'd

like to think it was the latter...

Ssshh, don't go on about it or she'll never show her face here again!

I actually saw a couple interesting tweets from people who were

attending the Universal listening parties he held in the US last week. One

said the single would be out July 20, and the other

said the album release date was September 22!

:lmfao: No way! We're all weird in our own endearing ways, after all. :thumb_yello:

Wow!!:shocked:

I wonder what the single is going to be?

Thank you:wink2:

Wow!!:shocked:

I wonder what the single is going to be?

Thank you:wink2:

I noticed you put a picture of mika getting the jacket on your sig. I want to put a picture too but I can't :blink: Alex show me but I am still having problems lol

I still can't believe I hugged him. I waited for two years to do it. I met him four times before and never got the nerve to do it until now.

That's what I'm going to do next time since I already have his autograph:naughty:

Oh yeah Alex wants to know how he smelled:teehee:

That's what I'm going to do next time since I already have his autograph:naughty:

Oh yeah Alex wants to know how he smelled:teehee:

trust me.........I did smelled him!!

That was my question to every single who hugged him :naughty:

For me, he smells like lemon with sugar and lavender.

Everyone always wants to know how he smells :doh: As if anyone actually breathes when they are THAT close to him :naughty: we are LUCKY to have ANY functioning brain activity at all! :swoon:

:lmfao:

I was actually breathing but stop after :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I was actually breathing but stop after :lmfao:

I don't remember breathing at all . . . maybe that is why I suffered a bit of brain damage . . .

OH - I don't even want to think about it. I am SO sad . . . I don't know how much more of this I can actually take! IT'S SO HARD BEING A MIKA FAN! :crybaby:

I don't remember breathing at all . . . maybe that is why I suffered a bit of brain damage . . .

OH - I don't even want to think about it. I am SO sad . . . I don't know how much more of this I can actually take! IT'S SO HARD BEING A MIKA FAN! :crybaby:

your location........it is quite amazing how I feel something and then you come along and put it into words!!

your location........it is quite amazing how I feel something and then you come along and put it into words!!

Coming back to reality is harder then EVER . . .

I think it has EVERYTHING to do with my 'reality' at this point in time!

It was NOT a hard adjustment after Terminal 5 nor was it THIS hard after Rufus . . . even though I followed Rufus for 3 days (and was totally wrapped up in him) . . . I was right back into the swing of reality the very next day . . . THIS time is MUCH different. I can't stop crying - I wish I just felt numb (that would be easier to deal with) but, the pain in my heart, is almost too much to bear - it has me questioning EVERYTHING. I just don't know how l o n g I can keep going through this. Honestly . . . If I had to sum it up in ONE word right now . . the way I feel is: hopeless

AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO FEEL! :no:

trust me.........I did smelled him!!

That was my question to every single who hugged him :naughty:

For me, he smells like lemon with sugar and lavender.

:lmfao: I think that is the funniest thing i've heard all day! And the best:wub2:

Coming back to reality is harder then EVER . . .

I think it has EVERYTHING to do with my 'reality' at this point in time!

It was NOT a hard adjustment after Terminal 5 nor was it THIS hard after Rufus . . . even though I followed Rufus for 3 days (and was totally wrapped up in him) . . . I was right back into the swing of reality the very next day . . . THIS time is MUCH different. I can't stop crying - I wish I just felt numb (that would be easier to deal with) but, the pain in my heart, is almost too much to bear - it has me questioning EVERYTHING. I just don't know how l o n g I can keep going through this. Honestly . . . If I had to sum it up in ONE word right now . . the way I feel is: hopeless

AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO FEEL! :no:

awwww HOLLY!

We need to push ourselves out of it, you know. Trust me, I now exactly how you feel and it is ironic how some one can make you sooo happy and in love with life and so grateful and then so miserable!!

In my case, I wonder what if I was different and acted different but I can't erase the past and at this point just try to embrace the beauty of the experience. Like I told you before........I have no words to explain and show my appreciation if his existence.

awwww HOLLY!

We need to push ourselves out of it, you know. Trust me, I now exactly how you feel and it is ironic how some one can make you sooo happy and in love with life and so grateful and then so miserable!!

In my case, I wonder what if I was different and acted different but I can't erase the past and at this point just try to embrace the beauty of the experience. Like I told you before........I have no words to explain and show my appreciation if his existence.

Yes, I can dig myself out of this feeling. I think the ONLY way - is just to stay away for a few days! I FEEL way worse when I come to the MFC . . . as long as I try and focus on REAL LIFE I am okay (right now, I just can't balance the two) I guess I just need a break from my MIKA world (after the break I just had from the REAL WORLD . . it was SO amazing)

Yes, I can dig myself out of this feeling. I think the ONLY way - is just to stay away for a few days! I FEEL way worse when I come to the MFC . . . as long as I try and focus on REAL LIFE I am okay (right now, I just can't balance the two) I guess I just need a break from my MIKA world (after the break I just had from the REAL WORLD . . it was SO amazing)

I am the opposite. I need to keep looking at his pictures and listening to his music to keep me ok. This is what I think.................MIka is part of my reality and everyday life.