MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

oh please dont apologized. It is not a big deal. Perhaps I used the wrong smiley LOL

Yeah...her personality is a bit weird. I guess we all are weird but she takes it to another level...

Ok :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I have no problem with weird ... I'm a Mika-fan after all :fangurl: But she is on another level indeed :wink2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg! It is true! Uuuhh hhhuuuhhhh like father like son! :blush-anim-cl:

Omg lucy! That made me laugh out loud - cause i know it is true - and i can just picture it! Omfg . . . .

And do you know on the plane i must have fallen asleep for a minute cause the pilot came over the intercom and woke me up and i jumped sky high, like i had been shot! I bet i was snoring on that plane - so embarrassing!!!! Eewww i hate the thought - i must have looked c r a z y!!! :puking:

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, your sig pic is really nice. what was he looking at?

It's at the M&G of the gig in Brussels last month ... he was looking to the person next to me (Celien who's also a member) I think ... It's one of my favourite pics :wub2:

And her hubby now :furious: !

Cheers,

Id3

Hey TRUST me you would think her hubby was :das:

He is very suave - like metrosexual takes really good care of himself and dresses awesome (looks gay but isn't gay) where can I find one of those? :roftl:

Tis HARD to beleive that it has been 10 days since the show . . . in a way it feels like last night - and in another way it feels like 5 months ago . . . Mika leaves a lasting effect on you, so that you can survive till the next gig! :licks_lips:

And her hubby now :furious: !

Cheers,

Id3

:teehee::teehee:

It's at the M&G of the gig in Brussels last month ... he was looking to the person next to me (Celien who's also a member) I think ... It's one of my favourite pics :wub2:

he looks surprised

Hey TRUST me you would think her hubby was :das:

He is very suave - like metrosexual takes really good care of himself and dresses awesome (looks gay but isn't gay) where can I find one of those? :roftl:

:cheerful_h4h: My hubby barely takes care of himself lol He is natural :naughty:and I need the credit for his clothes. LOL at least the shirts lol

:cheerful_h4h: My hubby barely takes care of himself lol He is natural :naughty:and I need the credit for his clothes. LOL at least the shirts lol

He has friends and they are super H O T!!!! and sweet too!

He tries to keep me away from them because they treat me super sweet and they love hugging :teehee:

Well he is a natural beauty then . . .even more :das: And as for his cothes like I always say YOU have great taste! Oh - I need a man (for an hour or two) :blush-anim-cl:

Tis HARD to beleive that it has been 10 days since the show . . . in a way it feels like last night - and in another way it feels like 5 months ago . . . Mika leaves a lasting effect on you, so that you can survive till the next gig! :licks_lips:

Yes he does. He makes us plan ahead and kind of think of............what am I going to get him or ask him? For me next time it will be....................more hugs!!!!! and maybe I want to get him a gift. I will be collecting lots of things for him.

Well he is a natural beauty then . . .even more :das: And as for his clothes like I always say YOU have great taste! Oh - I need a man (for an hour or two) :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you! LOL

an hour or two!!! damn holly!!!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Yes he does. He makes us plan ahead and kind of think of............what am I going to get him or ask him? For me next time it will be....................more hugs!!!!! and maybe I want to get him a gift. I will be collecting lots of things for him.

Thank you! LOL

an hour or two!!! damn holly!!!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

YES . . .I already know what I am getting him - and what I am going to ask for (not all at the same gig, of course) :naughty:

yeah an hour or two will suffice for the next 7 years! :lmao:

YES . . .I already know what I am getting him - and what I am going to ask for (not all at the same gig, of course) :naughty:

yeah an hour or two will suffice for the next 7 years! :lmao:

can I know what are you asking him?:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
Blame it on the Girls video. It's incomplete but the audio is nice because they filmed from the back so there is no audience singing. :teehee:

No "audience" singing? You mean me, right? You can't hear ME singing.

:naughty: I am so sorry I ruined Sara's video of this song. :blush-anim-cl:

No "audience" singing? You mean me, right? You can't hear ME singing.

:naughty: I am so sorry I ruined Sara's video of this song. :blush-anim-cl:

Awwwwwwwwwwww ... don't be silly .... you can't help but sing .... I tried not to during my video's in London .... but you can still hear me wailing along :aah:

I'll try not to the next time I see him as well (London/July :bow: ) - but I bet I won't succeed again :wink2: