Yep, maybe its because of that. It also can be that we love music so much that we cant spend a minute without it (or am I the only one who is all the time thinking on her fave songs??).

And, I saw a documentary about his death the other day and, even tho they said that Michael was like a 90 years old guy addicted to drugs, they said he was maybe trying to quit drugs for his children and fans. Thats so totally wrong.

Well, I bought the last Rolling Stone on Spain. It has a few things about Michael that are already on the American one, and there are a few parts were they insult him or said stupid things about him (like while recording Scream, his nose fall down to the grown and he started to scream like a lil girl and so............). I read also that they tell tons of bad things and do like he ever did something good.

Yep, but those people thought we prefer him photoshoped. Im happy that, after those pics were published, Michael was the 1st one to said they photoshoped a lot.

Yes, it is!! Well, the only thing I read was that Joe is not living anymore with Kathering, so he can see the kids but he is not living with them.

Aww, that will be perfect!!

Those headphones are............ awesome!!

I agree with the magazines.

I want that toy!!! I want it!!!

Btw, Im still having problems to log on MJJC forum, maybe I did something wrong?? And, have you read the news?? Mackauly Culkin is Blanket's dad :aah: Omg, this is the funniest thing I have heard in ages!! :lmfao:

Nope, music is always playing in my head.

Where did that documentary get their "information"? :blink: It seems to me people are just throwing out rumours left and right.

I'm feeling very upset at Rolling Stone now. They're being such hypocrits, just to make a quick buck.

Did he say that? That's cool. :) He's so honest. Whoa, I just had a weird Deja Vu with Paul McCartney saying "She said that?" in the Girl Is Mine, in my head. LOL. Weird.

Ah, I see. I'm glad the kids are doing okay, from what I've seen/heard. Things bring us back to the topic of them being more resiliant than adults. Isn't it weird that adults take care of kids, when kids are actually the stronger ones a lot of the time?

Well, it's $50, I believe. =tags&includes[]=title"]Here's the link. But, if you sew/knit/crochet/whatever you can get the pattern for $6.

I haven't been on MJJC, I prefer to browse the forums on Michael's official site most of the time. But I didn't have any problems. Maybe you could try contacting admin?

That is the.. GOSH. Anyone could see that Blanket looks just like Michael. This is ridiculous!

wow! i just discovered this thread! and i'm so glad that i'm not alone.it's clear to me that most mfc-ers are with me when it comes to appreciate such an angel like MJ :teehee: pls tell me im not the only one who's still grieving over MJ's passing :(

not too sure whether u've seen this,it brought me to tears

here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjlMCN6XADs

it's sad that i used to believe what those tabloids said about him.i regret realising his inner beauty only after his death :tears:

Nope, you're definitely not alone. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying thinking about it. So I'd watch those links, but I'm tired of tears for now. Thanks for them, though! And welcome! :wink2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, music is always playing in my head.

Where did that documentary get their "information"? :blink: It seems to me people are just throwing out rumours left and right.

I'm feeling very upset at Rolling Stone now. They're being such hypocrits, just to make a quick buck.

Did he say that? That's cool. :) He's so honest. Whoa, I just had a weird Deja Vu with Paul McCartney saying "She said that?" in the Girl Is Mine, in my head. LOL. Weird.

Ah, I see. I'm glad the kids are doing okay, from what I've seen/heard. Things bring us back to the topic of them being more resiliant than adults. Isn't it weird that adults take care of kids, when kids are actually the stronger ones a lot of the time?

Well, it's $50, I believe. =tags&includes[]=title"]Here's the link. But, if you sew/knit/crochet/whatever you can get the pattern for $6.

I haven't been on MJJC, I prefer to browse the forums on Michael's official site most of the time. But I didn't have any problems. Maybe you could try contacting admin?

That is the.. GOSH. Anyone could see that Blanket looks just like Michael. This is ridiculous!

Nope, you're definitely not alone. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying thinking about it. So I'd watch those links, but I'm tired of tears for now. Thanks for them, though! And welcome! :wink2:

Im glad Im not the only one.

Im not sure. I remember it was from an english man that went to LA after Michael's death. that was something really weird to see. Sometimes he seem to say tons of good things about Michael and then he ruined everything with doctors and the guy who portrait Hulk...........

I have been really upset with them for a long long time. They compared Michael to Bono (U2) some years ago. At least, Michael was still on their covers after the molestation charges.

I bet so, I remember reading on a magazine that he was upset with how he looked on the pics.

Yes, its kinda ironic. Kids seem more fragile than us but they arent. I remember that one of my sisters burnt her hands when she was 3 years old, my parents were really scare and she didnt even cried.

Thanks for the link! too bad I cant do any of those things.........

I have tried, but for any reason, it says that they cant recognised my email and the password is not working.

I read it on IMDB. Of course, they were treating the news like a joke cause its very clear that Blanket doesnt look like Mackauly. He is Michael's copy!!! I read The Sun spread the rumour. :aah: I must admit that was funny to read.

Hey all!

Haven't been online in a while so trying to catch up...

thanks for the pics!! :biggrin2:

I only have internet on campus right now and I forgot my camera so no pinata pics yet...but the party was AMAAAAAZING...the dj, dressed as MJ, played only MJ for the whole night....I didn't get off the dancefloor...man, I've never danced (or sweated :roftl: as much)..the atmosphere was so wonderful, it was like everyone was celebrating what Michael gave us.... and I never realised just how many crazy infectious dance songs he has! :roftl: nobody could stop dancing hahaha

Isa, yeah I was staying with a friend until we could move into the house. So now I have to put my furniture togther.......

Ana mi amoooooor! We miss you in here! hope you're doing ok hun.

xxx

wow! i just discovered this thread! and i'm so glad that i'm not alone.it's clear to me that most mfc-ers are with me when it comes to appreciate such an angel like MJ :teehee: pls tell me im not the only one who's still grieving over MJ's passing :(

not too sure whether u've seen this,it brought me to tears

here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjlMCN6XADs

it's sad that i used to believe what those tabloids said about him.i regret realising his inner beauty only after his death :tears:

You're definitely not the only one!

I wen't to a tribute on his birthday, it was beautifull..

I lit a candle for him.

I still think about him so much!

Im glad Im not the only one.

Im not sure. I remember it was from an english man that went to LA after Michael's death. that was something really weird to see. Sometimes he seem to say tons of good things about Michael and then he ruined everything with doctors and the guy who portrait Hulk...........

I have been really upset with them for a long long time. They compared Michael to Bono (U2) some years ago. At least, Michael was still on their covers after the molestation charges.

I bet so, I remember reading on a magazine that he was upset with how he looked on the pics.

Yes, its kinda ironic. Kids seem more fragile than us but they arent. I remember that one of my sisters burnt her hands when she was 3 years old, my parents were really scare and she didnt even cried.

Thanks for the link! too bad I cant do any of those things.........

I have tried, but for any reason, it says that they cant recognised my email and the password is not working.

I read it on IMDB. Of course, they were treating the news like a joke cause its very clear that Blanket doesnt look like Mackauly. He is Michael's copy!!! I read The Sun spread the rumour. :aah: I must admit that was funny to read.

Lou Ferrigno? (sp?). Eh, whatever, right? Reporters can say whatever they want, but it's really up to us to decide truth from lie. Why are you upset about Michael being compared to Bono? What do they have in common? I honestly don't see any point in trying to compare musicians/artists/writers/whomever because everyone is truly unique, and has their own gifts to offer the world.

Aww. Poor Mike. :( I get bummed when I think a picture's going to turn out good.. but doesn't. It sucks!

Amazing, isn't it? I think that's one of the many things that's special about kids.

That's weird. Would you like me to try to contact them? Just send me a message with what you want to say and I'll try!

Hey all!

I only have internet on campus right now and I forgot my camera so no pinata pics yet...but the party was AMAAAAAZING...the dj, dressed as MJ, played only MJ for the whole night....I didn't get off the dancefloor...man, I've never danced (or sweated :roftl: as much)..the atmosphere was so wonderful, it was like everyone was celebrating what Michael gave us.... and I never realised just how many crazy infectious dance songs he has! :roftl: nobody could stop dancing hahaha

Isa, yeah I was staying with a friend until we could move into the house. So now I have to put my furniture togther.......

xxx

That sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time.

I lit a candle for him.

Our sigs match! :aah:

Hey all!

xxx

Wow!! That sounds amazing!! I bet you had a great day! :wink2:

Good luck with the furniture! :thumb_yello:

I lit a candle for him.

He will always be miss and we all will be thinking on him always. Im glad yyou had the chance to go to a tribute, hope you had fun there.

Lou Ferrigno? (sp?). Eh, whatever, right? Reporters can say whatever they want, but it's really up to us to decide truth from lie. Why are you upset about Michael being compared to Bono? What do they have in common? I honestly don't see any point in trying to compare musicians/artists/writers/whomever because everyone is truly unique, and has their own gifts to offer the world.

Aww. Poor Mike. :( I get bummed when I think a picture's going to turn out good.. but doesn't. It sucks!

Amazing, isn't it? I think that's one of the many things that's special about kids.

That's weird. Would you like me to try to contact them? Just send me a message with what you want to say and I'll try!

That sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time.

Our sigs match! :aah:

Yes, Lou (I forgot his name :aah:). I know its something that we have to decide, but I dont see why they "need" to do this kind of things........ Honestly, I dont see it.

Well, they were saying something like "Michael is great but Bono is as great as him" and things like that. I still dont understand why they compared Michael and Bono, they have nothing in common (musically) and they were kinda mean with Michael.

Same here :biggrin2:

Yeah, too bad we have to grow up and be olders......... Everything seems easier when you are a kid.

No, dont worry. I PMed Moonlightchild asking her for some help. In the case she cant help me, I will PM you, ok? Thanks anyway! :thumb_yello:

it all began when that Debbie whtever started to spread the rumor saying the children are not michael's biologically.i wonder why she told the media about it only after michael's passing? hmm..something fishy goin on here. :sneaky2:

yeah! i'll try to photoshop somehow.all THREE of the kids look like michael.there was even this interview stating that they came from Michael's sperms but from different mothers.

I lit a candle for him.

aww thanks love :group_hug: me too.and my mom keeps saying i'm overreacting about him.

it all began when that Debbie whtever started to spread the rumor saying the children are not michael's biologically.i wonder why she told the media about it only after michael's passing? hmm..something fishy goin on here. :sneaky2:

yeah! i'll try to photoshop somehow.all THREE of the kids look like michael.there was even this interview stating that they came from Michael's sperms but from different mothers.

aww thanks love :group_hug: me too.and my mom keeps saying i'm overreacting about him.

Yeah, Debbie is a witch. She just wants money. She wanted money when she married Michael, I bet she wanted money to for having the kids and wanted money when they got divorced. Later, when the molestation charges, she tried to win kids custody just to have some more money from Michael and she tried that again last month.........:sneaky2: She makes me sick!

Yeah, Debbie is a witch. She just wants money. She wanted money when she married Michael, I bet she wanted money to for having the kids and wanted money when they got divorced. Later, when the molestation charges, she tried to win kids custody just to have some more money from Michael and she tried that again last month.........:sneaky2: She makes me sick!

i agree! if she wants the kids so much why the heck did she make a statement saying that she rather have her cats back at home as her 'kids' rather than having to take care of prince,paris and blanket? it's clear to me that she's just a money-faced bee-otch.poor michael.

i agree! if she wants the kids so much why the heck did she make a statement saying that she rather have her cats back at home as her 'kids' rather than having to take care of prince,paris and blanket? it's clear to me that she's just a money-faced bee-otch.poor michael.

Yep, and I dont understand also that if she loves Prince and Paris that much, why then she stop visiting them?? Cause they havent seen her in ages and its not because the kids didnt want to............

Yep, and I dont understand also that if she loves Prince and Paris that much, why then she stop visiting them?? Cause they havent seen her in ages and its not because the kids didnt want to............

and that mark lester person,michael's so-called 'good buddy' :sneaky2: .he's no better than debbie.how can he admit that the kids are his?

but all in all,i'm sure we won't care whether or not the kids are biologically michael's.what we do know is he was a wonderful father who raised them well :wub2:

and that mark lester person,michael's so-called 'good buddy' :sneaky2: .he's no better than debbie.how can he admit that the kids are his?

but all in all,i'm sure we won't care whether or not the kids are biologically michael's.what we do know is he was a wonderful father who raised them well :wub2:

Yep, Mark Lester is not better than Debbie, at least he didnt want money from Michael, he just wanted to make money telling a lie. :aah:

The truth is that I dont really mind who the real (biological) father is, thats not even a bit important. The only thing that matters is that Michael loved them, raised them and was his father, so no matter who the biological father is (and for me the only one is Michael) they are his kids.:wub2:

Yep, Mark Lester is not better than Debbie, at least he didnt want money from Michael, he just wanted to make money telling a lie. :aah:

The truth is that I dont really mind who the real (biological) father is, thats not even a bit important. The only thing that matters is that Michael loved them, raised them and was his father, so no matter who the biological father is (and for me the only one is Michael) they are his kids.:wub2:

:wub2:

awwww~

:wub2:

awwww~

Ahahaha, i loooooooooove that video! :wub2:

My fave part is when Prince says he loves Michael cause he gave him cake :aah:

Ok, I was lurking rounr youtube and saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBsshIYT2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ePm6cjd1j4&feature=related

Those guys are brilliant!

Edited by Isa

Yes, Lou (I forgot his name :aah:). I know its something that we have to decide, but I dont see why they "need" to do this kind of things........ Honestly, I dont see it.

Well, they were saying something like "Michael is great but Bono is as great as him" and things like that. I still dont understand why they compared Michael and Bono, they have nothing in common (musically) and they were kinda mean with Michael.

Same here :biggrin2:

Yeah, too bad we have to grow up and be olders......... Everything seems easier when you are a kid.

No, dont worry. I PMed Moonlightchild asking her for some help. In the case she cant help me, I will PM you, ok? Thanks anyway! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, I see. Well, like I said, I don't see any point in comparing people. It's all apples to oranges anyway.

Maybe that's one reason that kids are better than adults at things like that, because they can focus on the important things in life, instead of worrying about bills and school and all that. Not to mention a lot of people choose to lose their inner child when they grow. So when something happens that focuses on raw emotion, (such as a death) they have a harder time dealing with it because they have to try to get back to the basics of life again. Hmm. I don't know, I'm babbling. :naughty:

No problem. :)

What do you think's going on? Just out of curiosity?

I can understand why people don't think the kids are his, since they are pretty light skinned, and Michael is black. But it's not unusual for mixed children to look like they're "white". Take Jael from America's Next Top Model, her father is black too, and that isn't obvious at first glance.

l_d70f5d124fd2eed0808035deb8677c60.jpg

Not to mention both of Michael's parents have Native American and other stuff mixed in. So it'd be only natural if they looked different.

Haha! Same here. My family thinks I'm obsessed. I can't watch anything Michael on TV for more than a minute, or they start screaming. Which is unfourtunate since I missed a lot of the 4 hour BET special. :(

Apparently, she was obsessed with Michael when she first worked for him. So I think she married him because of that, thrilled, obviously. But as soon as he wanted a divorce (I'm sure they discussed that before, but I doubt she thought it would actually happen) her little plan fell apart. So she started suing for money and whatnot. Maybe to get Michael's/media attention? Right now I think the same of her as you guys, that's she just out for the money. She's doesn't care much about the kids, it seems. :dunno:

Edited by bitter.icarus

Ahahaha, i loooooooooove that video! :wub2:

My fave part is when Prince says he loves Michael cause he gave him cake :aah:

Ok, I was lurking rounr youtube and saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBsshIYT2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ePm6cjd1j4&feature=related

Those guys are brilliant!

hahaha..they made simon freeze in awe! :roftl: oh my i love em!

I can understand why people don't think the kids are his, since they are pretty light skinned, and Michael is black. But it's not unusual for mixed children to look like they're "white". Take Jael from America's Next Top Model, her father is black too, and that isn't obvious at first glance.

What do you think's going on? Just out of curiosity? I can understand why people don't think the kids are his, since they are pretty light skinned, and Michael is black. But it's not unusual for mixed children to look like they're "white". Take Jael from America's Next Top Model, her mother is black too, and that isn't obvious at first glance.

Not to mention both of Michael's parents have Native American and other stuff mixed in. So it'd be only natural if they looked different.

Haha! Same here. My family thinks I'm obsessed. I can't watch anything Michael on TV for more than a minute, or they start screaming. Which is unfourtunate since I missed a lot of the 4 hour BET special. :(

well,i think it's a scam.a get rich quick scam *hint* that's what i had in mind as soon as she exposed the children's so-called 'real parents'.just like michael had mentioned earlier,black people vary in colour,not necessarily if they're black,they are literally black.joe jackson has blue eyes,can anyone explain why? it's coz of the genes.african americans come in diversities,and they can be as dark as michael before he had vitiligo,or white,like michael after he had vitiligo and lupus.i don't see why it's such a big issue anyway.paris,prince and blanket obviously look like michael when he was young.observe their facial features,they match!

well,i think it's a scam.a get rich quick scam *hint* that's what i had in mind as soon as she exposed the children's so-called 'real parents'.just like michael had mentioned earlier,black people vary in colour,not necessarily if they're black,they are literally black.joe jackson has blue eyes,can anyone explain why? it's coz of the genes.african americans come in diversities,and they can be as dark as michael before he had vitiligo,or white,like michael after he had vitiligo and lupus.i don't see why it's such a big issue anyway.paris,prince and blanket obviously look like michael when he was young.observe their facial features,they match!

Hmm, yeah. All difference races can have unusual features like that. I have cousins/friends who are Indian that have green eyes and very light skin. I don't understand why people can't grasp that. :dunno:

Hmm, yeah. All difference races can have unusual features like that. I have cousins/friends who are Indian that have green eyes and very light skin. I don't understand why people can't grasp that. :dunno:

green eyes? :shocked: wow..yeah i wonder why they make such a big deal out of it.i believe michael IS their biological father but people jsut can't accept it.

So does mine!

And especially my moms crappy boyfriend is mean about it, he keeps saying stupid things about MJ when I'm around even though he knows it hurts me. :sneaky2:

So does mine!

And especially my moms crappy boyfriend is mean about it, he keeps saying stupid things about MJ when I'm around even though he knows it hurts me. :sneaky2:

what did he say? my oh my,i wonder why people can't understand our loss :sneaky2: i adore MJ so much.i doubt there's any other soul as pure as his in the 21st century anymore.

Hmm, I see. Well, like I said, I don't see any point in comparing people. It's all apples to oranges anyway.

Maybe that's one reason that kids are better than adults at things like that, because they can focus on the important things in life, instead of worrying about bills and school and all that. Not to mention a lot of people choose to lose their inner child when they grow. So when something happens that focuses on raw emotion, (such as a death) they have a harder time dealing with it because they have to try to get back to the basics of life again. Hmm. I don't know, I'm babbling. :naughty:

No problem. :)

l_d70f5d124fd2eed0808035deb8677c60.jpg

Apparently, she was obsessed with Michael when she first worked for him. So I think she married him because of that, thrilled, obviously. But as soon as he wanted a divorce (I'm sure they discussed that before, but I doubt she thought it would actually happen) her little plan fell apart. So she started suing for money and whatnot. Maybe to get Michael's/media attention? Right now I think the same of her as you guys, that's she just out for the money. She's doesn't care much about the kids, it seems. :dunno:

I didnt saw your post yesterday......... Weird, isnt it?

Yep, is like comparing a car with a bike.

I understand everything you said, and I agree. Some people just decide to do that and then everything turns really harder for them.

About the kids. Have you seen Prison Break?? The guy, Wentworth Miller, has a black dad and white mum, he is white and he has different color eyes (one is green the other is blue). nobody discuss about his skin color, so why they do with Michael kids???

I agree, they havent seen Beyoncé or Prince?? Their skin was more black than now, but they havent had sugery?? Why Michael did?? At least, he said it was due to vitiligo.......... But nobody discuss Beyoncé's skin just turn a bit white because it should do....... Btw, I read an article about a black girl who turn white due to vitiligo, why noone on tv talked about that??? :sneaky2:

So does mine!

I understand you. Its not that my family sayd those things, but they love a show who is joking about him all the time. They came back from vacation last Monday and their first joke was: "We all finally came back. Well, everybody except Michael Jackson! What will be do?? He just couldnt came..........." :sneaky2:

I agree, they havent seen Beyoncé or Prince?? Their skin was more black than now, but they havent had sugery?? Why Michael did?? At least, he said it was due to vitiligo.......... But nobody discuss Beyoncé's skin just turn a bit white because it should do....... Btw, I read an article about a black girl who turn white due to vitiligo, why noone on tv talked about that??? :sneaky2:

I understand you. Its not that my family sayd those things, but they love a show who is joking about him all the time. They came back from vacation last Monday and their first joke was: "We all finally came back. Well, everybody except Michael Jackson! What will be do?? He just couldnt came..........." :sneaky2:

they just don't understand how we feel.that's why i'm glad there are people who care here in the mfc.

exactly! they don't make a big fuss about new artistes.i assume it's coz they aint gettin any bigger than Mike,that's why no one gives a dang :naughty:

they just don't understand how we feel.that's why i'm glad there are people who care here in the mfc.

exactly! they don't make a big fuss about new artistes.i assume it's coz they aint gettin any bigger than Mike,that's why no one gives a dang :naughty:

Yap, some people dont have feelings. I bet if they loose someone who is really important in their life and we said those things, how will they react??? Im glad that this is a lovely place full of people who cares about the others no matter how much we know each other.

Maybe its because of that. They still try to find something "weird" in their life to try to ruin it, but press doesnt focuss on that as much as they did with Michael always!! Btw, I have a pic of Michael from when he was just a kid and he has a white stain in one of his hands, are the press trying to convince me that he didnt got vitiligo??

Btw, I love your sig (the one with Michael's kids) its so sweet!