About the kids. Have you seen Prison Break?? The guy, Wentworth Miller, has a black dad and white mum, he is white and he has different color eyes (one is green the other is blue). nobody discuss about his skin color, so why they do with Michael kids???

I agree, they havent seen Beyoncé or Prince?? Their skin was more black than now, but they havent had sugery?? Why Michael did?? At least, he said it was due to vitiligo.......... But nobody discuss Beyoncé's skin just turn a bit white because it should do....... Btw, I read an article about a black girl who turn white due to vitiligo, why noone on tv talked about that??? :sneaky2:

Yeah, I'm a big Prison Break fan. (Whoo! :boing:) I think the reason they might not talk about him as much is because 1) He's not as big of a star as Michael, and is rather private, and 2) He's discussed his racism problems. So maybe people are being a little more respectful? He does have a few comments this, which I think are quite inspirational

“My father is Black, my mother White. That makes me a Lone Ranger between the two ethnic communities.”

“I constantly have to define myself for others. The problem is that the definitions always belong to those who define, not to those who are defined.”

That's a Toni Morrison quote, and it's SO true. AMEN, WENTWORTH!

P.S. I also think it's so very cool that he's a jumble of all these different races. (African American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Lebanese and Syrian). It sort of gives me hope that one day all people can look past skin colour and bond/have relationships with those outside their own race. Sort of like Russell Peter's idea of "One day, everyone will be beige."

And to your last comment, ignorance is bliss, I guess. If they can't acknowledge that there is a disease like that out there, they don't have to believe Michael had it and they can go on saying what they will.

I understand you. Its not that my family sayd those things, but they love a show who is joking about him all the time. They came back from vacation last Monday and their first joke was: "We all finally came back. Well, everybody except Michael Jackson! What will be do?? He just couldnt came..........." :sneaky2:

they just don't understand how we feel.that's why i'm glad there are people who care here in the mfc.

Yap, some people dont have feelings. I bet if they loose someone who is really important in their life and we said those things, how will they react??? Im glad that this is a lovely place full of people who cares about the others no matter how much we know each other

That's horrible, Isa. I'm sorry you have to go through that. You should really set him straight. :mad3: I agree with everything said here. Most definitely.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a big Prison Break fan. (Whoo! :boing:) I think the reason they might not talk about him as much is because 1) He's not as big of a star as Michael, and is rather private, and 2) He's discussed his racism problems. So maybe people are being a little more respectful? He does have a few comments this, which I think are quite inspirational

That's a Toni Morrison quote, and it's SO true. AMEN, WENTWORTH!

P.S. I also think it's so very cool that he's a jumble of all these different races. (African American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Lebanese and Syrian). It sort of gives me hope that one day all people can look past skin colour and bond/have relationships with those outside their own race. Sort of like Russell Peter's idea of "One day, everyone will be beige."

And to your last comment, ignorance is bliss, I guess. If they can't acknowledge that there is a disease like that out there, they don't have to believe Michael had it and they can go on saying what they will.

That's horrible, Isa. I'm sorry you have to go through that. You should really set him straight. :mad3: I agree with everything said here. Most definitely.

Yep, maybe its because of that, but why the people who supports Michael has never talk about him as an example of what happen to Michael's kids skin?? I remember I had genetic lessons on high school and one of the first things the teacher told us was that from different reaces parents, the kids will most of the times be white if one of the parents is.

I love that quote! Is simply amazing!

I hope so too. I must say i have tons of friends from other races and I dont see them as people with different skin color, they are people with different culture and language, but nothing more. And I support different race marriage :thumb_yello:

I guess thats their plan then?? I dont understand then. I bet that if one of them had the same problem, they will believe.:sneaky2:

Dont worry. The good thing is that the guy who said that is not from my family (or he would be at hospital :aah:). And my family agrees that he is taking all this from the wrong side. I bet all this will turn to him someday.

Yap, some people dont have feelings. I bet if they loose someone who is really important in their life and we said those things, how will they react??? Im glad that this is a lovely place full of people who cares about the others no matter how much we know each other.

Maybe its because of that. They still try to find something "weird" in their life to try to ruin it, but press doesnt focuss on that as much as they did with Michael always!! Btw, I have a pic of Michael from when he was just a kid and he has a white stain in one of his hands, are the press trying to convince me that he didnt got vitiligo??

Btw, I love your sig (the one with Michael's kids) its so sweet!

precisely! although we didn't know michael personally (or in my case,haven't even met him in real life),he was a huge part of our childhoods.when he passed,as once mentioned by someone,our childhoods seem to disappear with him.that's why when he died,i was totally devastated.i also regret the fact that i took him for granted when he was alive,only now when he's gone do i appreciate all his kindness.it's a shame :tears: whether or not we were the fans of his music,we seem to grow up listening to him.

and about the vitiligo thing,if anyone ever asks u again,stun them with this video

it'll do the trick :wink2:

oh,thanks Isa :blush-anim-cl: i just love seeing the children together.the sig is very symbolic,it shows michael dancing in the sky while his children look up to see him.

precisely! although we didn't know michael personally (or in my case,haven't even met him in real life),he was a huge part of our childhoods.when he passed,as once mentioned by someone,our childhoods seem to disappear with him.that's why when he died,i was totally devastated.i also regret the fact that i took him for granted when he was alive,only now when he's gone do i appreciate all his kindness.it's a shame :tears: whether or not we were the fans of his music,we seem to grow up listening to him.

and about the vitiligo thing,if anyone ever asks u again,stun them with this video

it'll do the trick :wink2:

oh,thanks Isa :blush-anim-cl: i just love seeing the children together.the sig is very symbolic,it shows michael dancing in the sky while his children look up to see him.

I didnt had the chance to met him in real too, and its a shame. I never had the chance cause everytime he came to Spain since I was born, I was too little to ask my dad to go with me to a concert on another city. And, for some reason, I got angry with myself for that cause I had always been a big fan of him (even from the J5 and The Jacksons era) and I cant remember a moment in my life without his music. The good side of all this is that tons of people remembered how much they liked him and some others (like you) discover it :wink2:

Thanks for the video!! I will do, for sure.

Yep, its very poethic. :wub2:

I didnt had the chance to met him in real too, and its a shame. I never had the chance cause everytime he came to Spain since I was born, I was too little to ask my dad to go with me to a concert on another city. And, for some reason, I got angry with myself for that cause I had always been a big fan of him (even from the J5 and The Jacksons era) and I cant remember a moment in my life without his music. The good side of all this is that tons of people remembered how much they liked him and some others (like you) discover it :wink2:

Thanks for the video!! I will do, for sure.

Yep, its very poethic. :wub2:

oh wow,it must've been spectacular having the opportunity to witness the glory of the Jackson 5 during their early years :wub2: i was born during the 'Dangerous' era,so i'm more familiar with Jam,Heal The World and the rest of the tracks.i used to watch Michael's live concert in bucharest dvd all the time.honestly,i've always loved his music and talent.it was too bad back then i was naive enough to believe what the mean press tabloids said about him.i'm just glad youtube made me realise that he was an angel in disguise :wub2:

oh wow,it must've been spectacular having the opportunity to witness the glory of the Jackson 5 during their early years :wub2: i was born during the 'Dangerous' era,so i'm more familiar with Jam,Heal The World and the rest of the tracks.i used to watch Michael's live concert in bucharest dvd all the time.honestly,i've always loved his music and talent.it was too bad back then i was naive enough to believe what the mean press tabloids said about him.i'm just glad youtube made me realise that he was an angel in disguise :wub2:

I was born between Thriller and Bad, so Im not old enought to had the chance to met him before. But my dad is a fan too, and I remember he had some cassettes with old songs recorded from radio and most of the songs were from them :wub2: Now those cassettes are gone, but the music is still here in my heart. Too bad I cant find the albums.:sneaky2:

And dont worry for believing what press said about him, I must admit I believed a few things to. I was sure that he was inocent of the child molestation charges, but I believed them about sugery and color sking changes and all that.......... Till I found what vitiligo was on internet.

I was born between Thriller and Bad, so Im not old enought to had the chance to met him before. But my dad is a fan too, and I remember he had some cassettes with old songs recorded from radio and most of the songs were from them :wub2: Now those cassettes are gone, but the music is still here in my heart. Too bad I cant find the albums.:sneaky2:

And dont worry for believing what press said about him, I must admit I believed a few things to. I was sure that he was inocent of the child molestation charges, but I believed them about sugery and color sking changes and all that.......... Till I found what vitiligo was on internet.

woops,my bad! i thought u were born during the jackson 5 error :teehee: but still,between thriller and bad,those were his glorious years as a solo artist.i've been lurking around for the track listings in thriller for ages now,can't seem to find them anywhere :dunno:

aww thanks.i feel a whole lot better now that i'm not alone in this :wub2: watching some interviews on youtube now.oooh how i hate that martin bashir! :sneaky2:

woops,my bad! i thought u were born during the jackson 5 error :teehee: but still,between thriller and bad,those were his glorious years as a solo artist.i've been lurking around for the track listings in thriller for ages now,can't seem to find them anywhere :dunno:

aww thanks.i feel a whole lot better now that i'm not alone in this :wub2: watching some interviews on youtube now.oooh how i hate that martin bashir! :sneaky2:

Dont worry! Some people thinks that cause I love the music from the 70's :teehee:

Really?? Well, I dont have it round here now and I have to go, but I will post it tomorrow if someone doesnt do it first, ok? :wink2:

Great! :wub2: You know something?? I love a part from that Bashirs interview. Not counting when the kids came into scene, I love when the guy is asking Michael about the sugery he had again and again and Michael says: "I just got sugery twive!!" and he seems to be pretty angry :aah: That part is soooooooo funny! I love Michael's face :wub2:

Dont worry! Some people thinks that cause I love the music from the 70's :teehee:

Really?? Well, I dont have it round here now and I have to go, but I will post it tomorrow if someone doesnt do it first, ok? :wink2:

Great! :wub2: You know something?? I love a part from that Bashirs interview. Not counting when the kids came into scene, I love when the guy is asking Michael about the sugery he had again and again and Michael says: "I just got sugery twive!!" and he seems to be pretty angry :aah: That part is soooooooo funny! I love Michael's face :wub2:

do post them up when u have it.thanks in advance isa! :wink2:

i love that part too! he looked soo cute when he gets pissed off.it's like his whole face is turning red but his voice tone is still moderately soft,as if he's trying so hard to express his anger :aah: it's adorable.i love the part when he said 'martin u dun climb trees?you're missing out'.:wub2:

Yep, maybe its because of that, but why the people who supports Michael has never talk about him as an example of what happen to Michael's kids skin?? I remember I had genetic lessons on high school and one of the first things the teacher told us was that from different reaces parents, the kids will most of the times be white if one of the parents is.

I love that quote! Is simply amazing!

I hope so too. I must say i have tons of friends from other races and I dont see them as people with different skin color, they are people with different culture and language, but nothing more. And I support different race marriage :thumb_yello:

I guess thats their plan then?? I dont understand then. I bet that if one of them had the same problem, they will believe.:sneaky2:

Dont worry. The good thing is that the guy who said that is not from my family (or he would be at hospital :aah:). And my family agrees that he is taking all this from the wrong side. I bet all this will turn to him someday.

Mmhm. :nods:

You're right. When it comes down to it, we're all human, there are no significant differences between us.

That's beautiful Kaeryana! I can totally see it now.

And my personal favourite from LWMJ is most definitely the opening scene, where Michael's sitting in the tree, silent. It's beautiful, it makes me cry. :teehee:

You're right. When it comes down to it, we're all human, there are no significant differences between us.

And my personal favourite from LWMJ is most definitely the opening scene, where Michael's sitting in the tree, silent. It's beautiful, it makes me cry. :teehee:

i couldn't agree more.dats why i have issues with racists.i find them very annoying :sneaky2: and thanks icarus :blush-anim-cl:

dats my fav part too,human nature on the background adds overall beauty to it.i noticed something,when i watched edward scissorhands,i cried seeing the beauty of it,and how such angel like edward was treated like BS by the people around him.he deserved the world,but the world doesnt deserve him.ironicly,it's VERY similar to MJ's life :blink:

do post them up when u have it.thanks in advance isa! :wink2:

i love that part too! he looked soo cute when he gets pissed off.it's like his whole face is turning red but his voice tone is still moderately soft,as if he's trying so hard to express his anger :aah: it's adorable.i love the part when he said 'martin u dun climb trees?you're missing out'.:wub2:

I will. Wait, you were asking for the tracklist, right?? Sorry, I forgot! :aah:

Yep, I love how he always did things, you know? No matter how he was feeling inside, outside he was totally relaxed. Most of the people cant do that. And that part was soooooooo hilarious!!

Cause we are all made from the same ingredients. :wink2:

I love that part too, maybe because its the only place were Michael seemed to be complete relaxed. It was his own world and noone could enter there.

i couldn't agree more.dats why i have issues with racists.i find them very annoying :sneaky2: and thanks icarus :blush-anim-cl:

dats my fav part too,human nature on the background adds overall beauty to it.i noticed something,when i watched edward scissorhands,i cried seeing the beauty of it,and how such angel like edward was treated like BS by the people around him.he deserved the world,but the world doesnt deserve him.ironicly,it's VERY similar to MJ's life :blink:

Just, dont take them on consideration. Ignore them cause they just want to make your life worse, and you dont deserve that. :wink2:

Completely agree with Edward Scissohands. It has always been my fave movie because its a sad fairytale, but its more human and reallistic than any other movie we can watch in our lives. It kinda reminds me of me a bit too.:wub2:

Edit: Here is the tracklist of Thriller, just in case thats what you were looking for Kaeryana:

1 - Wanna be startin' something

2 - Baby be mine

3 - The girl is mine (feat Paul McCartney)

4 - Thriller

5 - Beat it

6 - Billie Jean

7 - Human Nature

8 - P.Y.T (pretty Young Thing)

9 - The lady in my life

10 - Someone in the dark

Edited by Isa

I will. Wait, you were asking for the tracklist, right?? Sorry, I forgot! :aah:

Yep, I love how he always did things, you know? No matter how he was feeling inside, outside he was totally relaxed. Most of the people cant do that. And that part was soooooooo hilarious!!

Just, dont take them on consideration. Ignore them cause they just want to make your life worse, and you dont deserve that. :wink2:

Completely agree with Edward Scissohands. It has always been my fave movie because its a sad fairytale, but its more human and reallistic than any other movie we can watch in our lives. It kinda reminds me of me a bit too.:wub2:

Edit: Here is the tracklist of Thriller, just in case thats what you were looking for Kaeryana:

1 - Wanna be startin' something

2 - Baby be mine

3 - The girl is mine (feat Paul McCartney)

4 - Thriller

5 - Beat it

6 - Billie Jean

7 - Human Nature

8 - P.Y.T (pretty Young Thing)

9 - The lady in my life

10 - Someone in the dark

thank you Isa! exactly what i was looking for :bow: i just wanted to look for the songs on the net to be put on my blog.

yes,it's a beautiful movie isnt it?i love the ice dance towards the end of it,always brought tears to my eyes.the way people misunderstood edward was somewhat similar to how people reacted to Michael.that's how i grew to love them both :wub2:

oh,and here's a few excellent vids made by a 'researcher' from MJJC to prove that paris,prince and blanket are ALL BIOLOGICALLY MICHAEL'S! i for one,think it's a highly brilliant evidence.

here's proof for prince:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDLsYD6j0aE&feature=related

here's a more concrete proof about prince being MJ's son.vitiligo might be inherited,could it be prince is having the disease?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHC-6UUGDng&feature=related

paris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4rHGZ2OT-4&feature=related

blanket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anx5YPKzXBA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2FLuverz123456789&feature=player_profilepage

i hope the media and the whole world would see this and just LEAVE MJ ALONE.his kids are totally his,tabloids are talking BS when they deny the fact :mad3:

thank you Isa! exactly what i was looking for :bow: i just wanted to look for the songs on the net to be put on my blog.

yes,it's a beautiful movie isnt it?i love the ice dance towards the end of it,always brought tears to my eyes.the way people misunderstood edward was somewhat similar to how people reacted to Michael.that's how i grew to love them both :wub2:

oh,and here's a few excellent vids made by a 'researcher' from MJJC to prove that paris,prince and blanket are ALL BIOLOGICALLY MICHAEL'S! i for one,think it's a highly brilliant evidence.

here's proof for prince:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDLsYD6j0aE&feature=related

here's a more concrete proof about prince being MJ's son.vitiligo might be inherited,could it be prince is having the disease?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHC-6UUGDng&feature=related

paris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4rHGZ2OT-4&feature=related

blanket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anx5YPKzXBA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2FLuverz123456789&feature=player_profilepage

i hope the media and the whole world would see this and just LEAVE MJ ALONE.his kids are totally his,tabloids are talking BS when they deny the fact :mad3:

You are really welcome!!

Yep, that movie is really poethic. I love how Edward, even tho people reject him, loves people and dont blames anyone for whats happening to him.

I saw those videos a few days back. Im glad that someone looked for all the evidences and made a video and hopefully, someday media will see this and stop throwing garbage over Michael's shoulders. The only good thing about all this is that finally today Michael's body will RIP. Hope his soul will do it also soon. And hope Prince is not having vitiligo too, I dont want him to have the same problems as his dad had.

Btw, for some reason, I cant stop listening to The Jacksons Going places album :teehee:

You are really welcome!!

Yep, that movie is really poethic. I love how Edward, even tho people reject him, loves people and dont blames anyone for whats happening to him.

I saw those videos a few days back. Im glad that someone looked for all the evidences and made a video and hopefully, someday media will see this and stop throwing garbage over Michael's shoulders. The only good thing about all this is that finally today Michael's body will RIP. Hope his soul will do it also soon. And hope Prince is not having vitiligo too, I dont want him to have the same problems as his dad had.

Btw, for some reason, I cant stop listening to The Jacksons Going places album :teehee:

precisely.and his innocent look :fangurl: i love his voice tone.

they're burying him today? :shocked: how come i wasn't informed? where can i find the details about it?

ohh the good old days :wink2:

they're burying him today? :shocked: how come i wasn't informed? where can i find the details about it?

ohh the good old days :wink2:

yeah, they are, but it is supposed to be a very private funeral.

He'll be buried at 7 o'clock LA time, wich is 4 o'clock in the morning where I live ( but I'll get up to burn a candle for him ) and someone on a michael jackson forum just told me that there will be something about it on CNN..

hello girlssssss

sorry i haven`t been here for a while :(

do you girls remember the boy who looked like MJ? :bleh:

well.. i`ve been texting with him quite a lot :naughty: he`s too cute :wub2: and we love chatting with each other... i like him :blush-anim-cl:

No worries, Marlau. MJ-Boy sounds great! Have you figured out if he's gay or not?

I always thought Michael seemed like the kind of person to be cremated, and have his ashes floating on the wind, or in the sea, absolutely free.

Don't feel sad that his body is gone, you guys. It was just a vessel carrying him. He's still out there somewhere.

:wub2: i love the way you put it.it makes me feel a whole lot better.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/guest-many-wept-during-jacksons-funeral/27331

they're burying him today? :shocked how come i wasn't informed? where can i find the details about it?

ohh the good old days :wink2

Same here :wub2:

Yep. I woke up today early and switch the tv just to see the news. I saw a few minutes of the funeral and it was lovely. I cried, but this time, I cried for happyness.

just dropping by to say hi to all my fellow MJ-lovers :bye:

I'm crazy busy with classes etc etc etc here right now but I'll be back when I can! :huglove:

We miss ya a lot!!! :wub2:

Good luck with the classes!

hello girlssssss

well.. i`ve been texting with him quite a lot :naughty: he`s too cute :wub2: and we love chatting with each other... i like him :blush-anim-cl:

How can we forget about him?? We envvy you so much :sneaky2::aah:

So, how things are going between ya two??

Same here :wub2:

Yep. I woke up today early and switch the tv just to see the news. I saw a few minutes of the funeral and it was lovely. I cried, but this time, I cried for happyness.

i would've cried if i saw it too.too bad it's not aired here :boxed:

just dropping by to say hi to all my fellow MJ-lovers :bye:

I'm crazy busy with classes etc etc etc here right now but I'll be back when I can! :huglove:

hope to catch you soon

yeah, they are, but it is supposed to be a very private funeral.

He'll be buried at 7 o'clock LA time, wich is 4 o'clock in the morning where I live ( but I'll get up to burn a candle for him ) and someone on a michael jackson forum just told me that there will be something about it on CNN..

think i'm gonna do something for him too,perhaps fold a paper boat of some sort and let it go in a river.i know how much he loved children,i guess that's the best way to remember him in my point of view.

no way it won't be on CNN, it's a private funeral the jackson family won't allow it :(

R.I.P my angel i will love you always mj xxxxxxxxxx hope your safe :tears:

either on CNN,or the new 'This Is It' movie.

hello girlssssss

i just knew and rite now,i envy you :sneaky2: hee hee.

:wub2: i love the way you put it.it makes me feel a whole lot better.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/guest-many-wept-during-jacksons-funeral/27331

Thanks for the link!!! I almost cried reading it. Im so sad for the kids :tears:

i would've cried if i saw it too.too bad it's not aired here :boxed:

hope to catch you soon

think i'm gonna do something for him too,perhaps fold a paper boat of some sort and let it go in a river.i know how much he loved children,i guess that's the best way to remember him in my point of view.

either on CNN,or the new 'This Is It' movie.

i just knew and rite now,i envy you :sneaky2: hee hee.

It wasnt aired here too, but the family gave a few minutes to the press, Im sure you can watch them on youtube :thumb_yello: