Thanks for the link!!! I almost cried reading it. Im so sad for the kids :tears:

It wasnt aired here too, but the family gave a few minutes to the press, Im sure you can watch them on youtube :thumb_yello:

these people are fast.i can't afford to cry anymore now that i know he's finally in peace :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these people are fast.i can't afford to cry anymore now that i know he's finally in peace :)

Thanks for the link again! :wink2:

Me too, but just watching that this morning, when I didnt expected anything..............

Btw, Im glad that Lisa Marie and Mackauly Culkin went. He is a great guy and had a strong friendship with Michael and she......... Well, I think both she and Michael loved each other. :wub2:

hey everyone! How are you all doing? I've missed ye too!

I'm just looking at clips from the funeral....man, I thought I had gotten over most of the raw pain but this brings it back..Honestly, I don't think it was a good idea to wait so so long to bury him; it's only natural that it just brings back all the emotions, which is what I'm going through now. I hope his kids are ok. I'm glad they don't look too upset.

Love to all

Thanks for the link again! :wink2:

Me too, but just watching that this morning, when I didnt expected anything..............

Btw, Im glad that Lisa Marie and Mackauly Culkin went. He is a great guy and had a strong friendship with Michael and she......... Well, I think both she and Michael loved each other. :wub2:

you're welcome :wink2: oh well,i would've cried if i were you too.yet,i wasnt strong enough to bear all the dedication videos MJJC made for his children.they're just too heatrbreaking.those kids lost their dad at a very young age :tears:

i'm so glad that mac and liz showed up too! it shows how sincere they were to michael.ithink lisa and michael used to love eachother too :wub2: wouldn't it be great if she was the mother of the children instead of that debbie whtever:sneaky2:

hey guys i hope u hvn't forgotten me yet!:blush-anim-cl:

it's been a while since i was last here.... cuz school juz started and i've become reli busy these days!!!

okay try my best to catch up a little bit.....

thzz the advice given by Isa and the article provided by bitter.icarus (how can i call u btw??) i think i'll buy the Life tribute later:biggrin2:

and glad that Marlau is getting well with MJ-boy! how great is that.... i always wish there is someone who looks like Michael/MIKA around:wub2:

Neeve, dun be sad :huglove: though i did tear up a little when i watched the clips..... it's normal to hv the pain back i guess?? *sigh*

btw on Michael's birthday earlier, there was an American guy called Carlo Riley coming to HK and did some kind of tribute shows. i bumped into the show that day (cuz the venue which's actually a shopping mall is near my grandma's place)..... erm IMO he didn't reli dance like Michael, i left before the show ended:naughty:

bad-1.jpg

wonder if u guys hv heard abt him........

oh yes, we hv a new frd!! hi kaeryana:bye:

hi huikings! :bye: nice to meet ya.i'm feeling devastated myself,it's like the cut starts to bleed all over again seeing those clips of his private funeral.it's too painful for me to watch the children grief like that. :tears:

hey guys i hope u hvn't forgotten me yet!:blush-anim-cl:

it's been a while since i was last here.... cuz school juz started and i've become reli busy these days!!!

okay try my best to catch up a little bit.....

thzz the advice given by Isa and the article provided by bitter.icarus (how can i call u btw??) i think i'll buy the Life tribute later:biggrin2:

and glad that Marlau is getting well with MJ-boy! how great is that.... i always wish there is someone who looks like Michael/MIKA around:wub2:

Neeve, dun be sad :huglove: though i did tear up a little when i watched the clips..... it's normal to hv the pain back i guess?? *sigh*

btw on Michael's birthday earlier, there was an American guy called Carlo Riley coming to HK and did some kind of tribute shows. i bumped into the show that day (cuz the venue which's actually a shopping mall is near my grandma's place)..... erm IMO he didn't reli dance like Michael, i left before the show ended:naughty:

bad-1.jpg

wonder if u guys hv heard abt him........

yey i know carlo :D i used to tok to him eeevery day but now we hardly ever talk... i miss him :(

:wub2: i love the way you put it.it makes me feel a whole lot better.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/guest-many-wept-during-jacksons-funeral/27331

You're welcome, I really think it's true. I mean, you love someone because of who they are, not because of their body/physical features. So while it may be hard to let go of how you're used to seeing that person (especially for Michael's kids), it's easier knowing that that's not really them. It's just how they looked to us. It's not their spirit, or their soul, that's inside.

Nice link. It made me smile. I don't know, I just feel really at piece right now. So I think I'll pass on watching the coverage/Youtube stuff. Seeing people in pain right now is not the right way to go about things, at least for me.

hey everyone! How are you all doing? I've missed ye too!

I'm just looking at clips from the funeral....man, I thought I had gotten over most of the raw pain but this brings it back..Honestly, I don't think it was a good idea to wait so so long to bury him; it's only natural that it just brings back all the emotions, which is what I'm going through now. I hope his kids are ok. I'm glad they don't look too upset.

Love to all

I agree, waiting just sort of draws out the inevitable, and whatever comfort the kids might have been getting sort of got kicked back again yesterday. But it's good to hear that's they're still doing fine.

You can call me whatever you like, Bitter, Icarus, Ick, Sharpie, Harpreet, whatever's fine. I'm not picky when it comes to names.

I've never heard of him. From what I've deduced, imitators usually look a lot like Michael, but don't preform like him, or vice versa. Although I think Navi comes as close to Michael as you can get, especially since he's met/preformed for him a couple of times.

hey all, finally a pic of the pinata :)

DSC01087.jpg

haha that's awesome.

I just showed the picture of the mj lookalike to my friend and she was like; oh nice picture. and I said; doesn't he look like him? and she said; what?! I thought it was him! :naughty:

You're welcome, I really think it's true. I mean, you love someone because of who they are, not because of their body/physical features. So while it may be hard to let go of how you're used to seeing that person (especially for Michael's kids), it's easier knowing that that's not really them. It's just how they looked to us. It's not their spirit, or their soul, that's inside.

Nice link. It made me smile. I don't know, I just feel really at piece right now. So I think I'll pass on watching the coverage/Youtube stuff. Seeing people in pain right now is not the right way to go about things, at least for me.

as for me,i can;t stop watching all the videos.i just feel like watching them all the time to keep my mind off the fact that he's gone.to this day,i still have a strong feeling that he;s still with us.i love him too much i think.i read somewhere on MJJC that someone's gonna box up all her MJ collections and seel them on ebay.do you think that's necessary? should i do that too?

haha that's awesome.

I just showed the picture of the mj lookalike to my friend and she was like; oh nice picture. and I said; doesn't he look like him? and she said; what?! I thought it was him! :naughty:

show me the pic! :teehee:

hehe, glad ye like it :)

Kaeryana, NO, I wouldn't do that. Everyone deals with this in a different way. I'm immersing myself in all things MJ and it helps me. There's no way on earth I could cut myself off from that. So do what's right for you; if that means listening to him/watching him, then do that :)

Dark Angel, well, unfortunately the tabloids (surprise surprise) are trying to make it look like he was an addict, when if you read what is supposed to have actually happened, it was the doctor's negligence in giving him so many drugs :(

DSC01087.jpg

OH NO! He was smashed to bit wasn't he?

:crybaby:

(What's the hair made of? It looks awesome.)

that is cool :roftl:

the guy is pic looks a lot like MJ.... but MJ is hotter :mf_rosetinted:

i can`t get used to say "was" instead of "is"...

I don't see a point of saying "was". As far as we know, he's still around, just not in the traditional sense.

as for me,i can;t stop watching all the videos.i just feel like watching them all the time to keep my mind off the fact that he's gone.to this day,i still have a strong feeling that he;s still with us.i love him too much i think.i read somewhere on MJJC that someone's gonna box up all her MJ collections and seel them on ebay.do you think that's necessary? should i do that too?

show me the pic! :teehee:

Nope!

Edit: I'm sorry. But

:boing: That is EXACTLY the sound I would use to describe my feelings. I can't stop watching it.

Edit again: I thought

was very well done, to anyone interested. Edited by bitter.icarus

Nope!

:boing: That is EXACTLY the sound I would use to describe my feelings. I can't stop watching it.

was very well done, to anyone interested.

i can't watch the 2nd vid :tears:

oh i have that commercial on my favourites! loving it! :biggrin2:

Kaeryana, NO, I wouldn't do that. Everyone deals with this in a different way. I'm immersing myself in all things MJ and it helps me. There's no way on earth I could cut myself off from that. So do what's right for you; if that means listening to him/watching him, then do that :)

Dark Angel, well, unfortunately the tabloids (surprise surprise) are trying to make it look like he was an addict, when if you read what is supposed to have actually happened, it was the doctor's negligence in giving him so many drugs :(

thanks neeve,for getting me back to my senses.phew,what was i thinking,selling my MJ collection on ebay? gosh..i'm sooooo gonna regret it someday.my family just doesnt understand how much MJ meant to me since i've been a secret fan of his.i loved him since i was a toddler,and i still do to this day.

Didnt know he died from a drug overdose. I found out 2 days ago :blush-anim-cl: God im fast...:roftl:

as neeve had mentioned before,it was actually the carelessness of the doctors around him.the tabloids are making it sound like he's a junkie despite the fact that he's not.

Hiya! Im having an ice cream and its taking me ages to write this.....

you're welcome :wink2 oh well,i would've cried if i were you too.yet,i wasnt strong enough to bear all the dedication videos MJJC made for his children.they're just too heatrbreaking.those kids lost their dad at a very young age :tears

i'm so glad that mac and liz showed up too! it shows how sincere they were to michael.ithink lisa and michael used to love eachother too :wub2: wouldn't it be great if she was the mother of the children instead of that debbie whtever:sneaky2:

Im not ready yet to watch those videos. I dont think I will ever be.........

Yo know what?? They are from the group of the few who havent said anything about Mike and I love that.Im sure they will keep that way. And yeah, it would have been awesome. I think Michael wanted to have kids with her, and she wasnt ready, so after some time they divorced..........

bad-1.jpg

I havent heard of him ever. He really looks like Michael, tho michael was cutter and hotter.

DSC01087.jpg

That. Piñata. Is. Awesome.

Dont do that unless you feel thats gonna be the best for you. Everyone deals with pain in different ways. If that girl feels like its gonna be easier for her to pass throught this selling all her things, great for her. But you must do whatever will help you to feel better.

I agree. For me, its helping me a lot to listen to his songs. No matter if they are from the J5 era or whatever, I just need to listen to the funny songs. :blush-anim-cl:

So, when is police gonna catch this guy??

OH NO! He was smashed to bit wasn't he?

:crybaby:

(What's the hair made of? It looks awesome.)

I don't see a point of saying "was". As far as we know, he's still around, just not in the traditional sense.

Nope!

was very well done, to anyone interested.

Carlton!!!! :aah:

I love the second video, its lovely.

DSC01087.jpg

i can't help but quoting this!:mf_lustslow:

yey i know carlo :D i used to tok to him eeevery day but now we hardly ever talk... i miss him :(

wow so u are a frd of him??? as i said before, it's so sweet to hv a MJ lookalike around!!:wub2:

the guy is pic looks a lot like MJ.... but MJ is hotter

i can`t get used to say "was" instead of "is"...

it's always a "IS":camping:

hv nvr thought of using past tense, seriously.

the best solution for me to pass thru sorrow is only TIME i guess...

as time goes by, hopefully the pain will gradually dwindle!

i'm actaully collecting his stuffs and listening to his songs every day.

and guys, i hv to show u pics of this incredibly wonderful birthday present given by my frd!!

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

:fangurl:

Edited by huikings

i can't help but quoting this!:mf_lustslow:

wow so u are a frd of him??? as i said before, it's so sweet to hv a MJ lookalike around!!:wub2:

it's always a "IS":camping:

hv nvr thought of using past tense, seriously.

the best solution for me to pass thru sorrow is only TIME i guess...

as time goes by, hopefully the pain will gradually dwindle!

i'm actaully collecting his stuffs and listening to his songs every day.

and guys, i hv to show u pics of this incredibly wonderful birthday present given by my frd!!

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

:fangurl:

Oh my god!! Your dad is so lovely!!!! :wub2:

:shocked: this's not from my dad.........:blink:

my dad's quite lovely but he nvr gives me MJ stuffs, unlike ur dad!!:roftl:

Ooops!! Sorry, I read friend but wrote dad........ What the hell were I thinking?? :aah:

Well, my dad is lovely and all that, but a poster is not so much (I think my sisters told my parents to buy me that :aah: this doesnt seem like the kind of idea they will have)

Ooops!! Sorry, I read friend but wrote dad........ What the hell were I thinking?? :aah:

Well, my dad is lovely and all that, but a poster is not so much (I think my sisters told my parents to buy me that :aah: this doesnt seem like the kind of idea they will have)

u missed ur dad too much:teehee:

which poster hv they bought you????

wow ur sister is very sweet also!!!!:thumb_yello:

u missed ur dad too much:teehee:

which poster hv they bought you????

wow ur sister is very sweet also!!!!:thumb_yello:

And its really weird, right?? He is sat on the same room as me! :aah:

The Bad cover :drool:

Sometimes. Most of the times, they are worst than evil.