and does anyone know where I can watch janet jacksons tribute at the vma's ? :blush-anim-cl:

Its not on youtube. The best I found was a video made by someone on the crowd.........

Madonna was great and Janet was AMAZING. I feel really proud of her. You can tell she was really emotional during the whole thing. GTFO Joe Jackson

Aaand the trailer. Better than expected. I can´t wait to watch the movie and cry my eyes out :tears:

Madonna is not my fave singer nor person, but she was great. Janet is Janet. She has always been an amazing singer and better person :wub2:

Joe :sneaky2:

sorry.. but i can`t stand him at all... i wouldn`t even show up there if i were him...

and the trailer! better than expected trutly! i really like it! i thought that maybe they wouldn`t show up too many Michael scenes.. and there was a lot of MJ scenes... he was fantastic :wub2:really thin.. buy amazing :wub2:

when i was watching it, i couldn`t believe that he is really gone... somehow i can feel that he is alive... that he`s still with us..

I cant stand Joe too. I just................. Well, I try to ignore him always, like if he wasnt there. Its the best for me :sneaky2:

I agree with every single word about the trailer, and noticed that on Michael. Poor him, I want to give him a big hamburger :blush-anim-cl:

true,i think the media is starting to see the bright side of him rather than the so-called,darkside,the non-existent side of him.even martin bashir realised what he did,and somewhat apologized for screwing up LWMJ documentary.it's only that diane dimond or shall i say,diane DEMON,who can't accept the REAL michael.:sneaky2:

right now,i'm avoiding all the sad stuff about mike.watching The Jacksons: American Dream the movie now.jermaine jr's pretty hot in this one :teehee:

Yeah, 2 bad that this is happening now that he is no longer with us....... But I know that most of those people are realising that just because he died and not because they really thought that about Michael. I hate Bashir, I really do, he broke Michael's heart cause made people believed that he did something really bad. And I dont even know who that diane is, but I dont mind, Im sure Im gonna hate her too, so I prefer to ignore her.

I saw that a month ago or so, it was weird to see that, in the movie, Michael was born in 1959 (I think that was the year they said :aah:)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not on youtube. The best I found was a video made by someone on the crowd.........

I agree with every single word about the trailer, and noticed that on Michael. Poor him, I want to give him a big hamburger :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, 2 bad that this is happening now that he is no longer with us....... But I know that most of those people are realising that just because he died and not because they really thought that about Michael. I hate Bashir, I really do, he broke Michael's heart cause made people believed that he did something really bad. And I dont even know who that diane is, but I dont mind, Im sure Im gonna hate her too, so I prefer to ignore her.

I saw that a month ago or so, it was weird to see that, in the movie, Michael was born in 1959 (I think that was the year they said :aah:)

well if any of you want the video of janet's MJ tribute,pm me your emails.i'll send them to you,straight into your inbox.high quality guaranteed.

give him a HAMBURGER?? :roftl: how random of you.

actually i came to realise when he died too :tears: i'm a horrid fan.but right now,i'm defending him for all i might.well about bashir,at least he was more professional compared to diane.the demon wrote lotsa bad stuff about mike on her page,and when MJJC-ers commented,she would give out rude,racial and immature replies and eventually will delete the comment.she only left the ones that supported her stupid cause.

oh no,i think the movie got it right.coz when it was 1959,baby mike could already move about.he looked 1-year-old to me. :teehee: but i have to say,jermaine jr and that guy who played jackie were pretty hot :wub2:

:huglove: that was beautiful niamh.and dun you worry,i'm hurting a lot too.michael shudve been on stage with janet for the VMAs,but too bad he couldn't. :tears:

right now,i'm avoiding all the sad stuff about mike.watching The Jacksons: American Dream the movie now.jermaine jr's pretty hot in this one :teehee:

thanks hun :blush-anim-cl:

Edit:I found this quote from Madonna posted on a Michael fansite, Steady-Laughing. I'm crying right now, thinking about it. It's altogether, sad, beautiful, and hopeful. I'm glad I found it. I have a new respect for Madonna. Hope you guys like it.

the first page of the site u linked is making my eyes watery :tears:

still... i dun dare to go to any MJ fansites.

true,i think the media is starting to see the bright side of him rather than the so-called,darkside,the non-existent side of him.even martin bashir realised what he did,and somewhat apologized for screwing up LWMJ documentary.it's only that diane dimond or shall i say,diane DEMON,who can't accept the REAL michael.:sneaky2:

i'm sori i dunno much abt this diane dimond, wt's this woman said???

to me it's a bit pointless to search bad stuffs abt Michael... butl if u dun wanna talk abt this, it's okay:wink2:

was Joe Jackson at the VMAs that day? i only noticed Jermaine:blink:

oh wow that's so sweet to see so many michael fans on here!

i've loved michael since the age of 8 (im 24 now) never stopped. since i was about 15 i fell in love with the person he was and i still think of him as the love of my life. the night he died i honeslty felt like a huge part of me died with him, and i still cry a bit every single day. but at the same time i feel so blessed to have been able to love such an amazing man, i got to see him perform, i got to actually meet & talk to him. for me he is so much more than the king of pop, to be honest, i didn't really listen to michael's music for the last couple of years, but never a day went by without me thinking of him, the same way i think of my parents and other loved ones.

and i've had people i love die before, but it has never taken me so long to mourn someone. i just think it's absolutely unfair, and i can't help but think of michael's mom katherine, prince, paris & blanket.

oh and honestly, i actually hate that everyone now suddenly loves michael, there's michael's music, books and posters everywhere. where were all these michael lovers on june 24th? i say screw 'em!

Edited by daysleeper

i've loved michael since the age of 8 (im 24 now) never stopped. since i was about 15 i fell in love with the person he was and i still think of him as the love of my life. the night he died i honeslty felt like a huge part of me died with him, and i still cry a bit every single day. but at the same time i feel so blessed to have been able to love such an amazing man, i got to see him perform, i got to actually meet & talk to him. for me he is so much more than the king of pop, to be honest, i didn't really listen to michael's music for the last couple of years, but never a day went by without me thinking of him, the same way i think of my parents and other loved ones.

and i've had people i love die before, but it has never taken me so long to mourn someone. i just think it's absolutely unfair, and i can't help but think of michael's mom katherine, prince, paris & blanket.

oh and honestly, i actually hate that everyone now suddenly loves michael, there's michael's music, books and posters everywhere. where were all these michael lovers on june 24th? i say screw 'em!

wow, that is so amazing that you got to meet him and see him perform! :wub2: it must have been amazing. tell me more!

and about everybody suddenly loving micheal, I sorta agree but I also think that the more people who love michael and see him as the good person he is, the better right.. so they can defend him :wink2:

Today at school we had to do little performances and we had to make up a story and someone did something about death & pretended to be MJ. it was not funny. :tears:

You were so lucky to meet him. tell us details!

Welcome, btw :wink2:

i saw him live in a concert in 1997, HIStory tour. i was just 12 but i still remember every single thing. it was magical!

and i've seen him a couple of times here in london, and once got to actually speak to him for a minute or two. he was the loveliest person i have ever met, so nice and caring. and there's loads of people i've talked to who actually knew michael, like his nephew at neverland, and they shared such amazing stories about michael that made me love him even more. ooh boy, honestly, i could go on and on and on about michael for hours, days, months. in fact i could turn any conversation into a conversation about michael haha a bit pathetic, i know, but heck how much i love that man. i actually got a tattoo of his name in his handwriting on his birthday.

and about everybody suddenly loving micheal, I sorta agree but I also think that the more people who love michael and see him as the good person he is, the better right.. so they can defend him :wink2:

yeah, true, but how long is it gonna last. three months? a year?i dunno.. the next die michael passed i had people calling me and telling me how sorry they were that michael jackson, the king of pop, the great humanitarian had died. but most of them were calling him names before his death. so yeah, it's good that people are actually realizing that he was no weirdo, but i believe that all the negativity from the people and the media can be blamed for michael's death. i mean, for the last two decades he's been put through soooo much crap, i mean how much can one man take? hence all the troubles with the medication and ish. honestly, if i was him, i'd probably had died a long time ago..

bless his soul.

the first page of the site u linked is making my eyes watery :tears:

still... i dun dare to go to any MJ fansites.

i'm sori i dunno much abt this diane dimond, wt's this woman said???

to me it's a bit pointless to search bad stuffs abt Michael... butl if u dun wanna talk abt this, it's okay:wink2:

was Joe Jackson at the VMAs that day? i only noticed Jermaine:blink:

huikings,check this site out

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2312114_Diane_Dimond_on_Michael_Jackson

i'm pretty sure you'll hate her.she just won't leave mike alone.

wow, that is so amazing that you got to meet him and see him perform! :wub2: it must have been amazing. tell me more!

Today at school we had to do little performances and we had to make up a story and someone did something about death & pretended to be MJ. it was not funny. :tears:

i agree,sometimes people take time to actually discover the true michael.truths take time to prevail to you can't blame them about that.if they are defending michael now,it means they repented their mistake and should be forgiven.after all,michael is helpless now that he's no longer with us.he can no longer repel all the crap people talk about him so we,his fans,are responsible of proving his innocence much much further.

aww.that's so mean of them! sometimes our friends at school just don't understand.my friend found a wallpaper of MJ moonwalking on my phone.she said i was too obsessed but of course,i was indifferent.who cares right,as long as i'm happy about it.i've been an MJ secret fan for a little TOO long.10years is more than enough (i'm 16 now).

i saw him live in a concert in 1997, HIStory tour. i was just 12 but i still remember every single thing. it was magical!

and i've seen him a couple of times here in london, and once got to actually speak to him for a minute or two. he was the loveliest person i have ever met, so nice and caring. and there's loads of people i've talked to who actually knew michael, like his nephew at neverland, and they shared such amazing stories about michael that made me love him even more. ooh boy, honestly, i could go on and on and on about michael for hours, days, months. in fact i could turn any conversation into a conversation about michael haha a bit pathetic, i know, but heck how much i love that man. i actually got a tattoo of his name in his handwriting on his birthday.

yeah, true, but how long is it gonna last. three months? a year?i dunno.. the next die michael passed i had people calling me and telling me how sorry they were that michael jackson, the king of pop, the great humanitarian had died. but most of them were calling him names before his death. so yeah, it's good that people are actually realizing that he was no weirdo, but i believe that all the negativity from the people and the media can be blamed for michael's death. i mean, for the last two decades he's been put through soooo much crap, i mean how much can one man take? hence all the troubles with the medication and ish. honestly, if i was him, i'd probably had died a long time ago..

bless his soul.

no honestly i don't think it's ridiculous.when we actually love something,it's natural to have the tendency to talk about it am i right? :wink2: i do that a lot with my cousin.since MJ was gone,all we ever talked about was him and our memories that relate to him.you're so lucky to have met him in person.i was too young at the time.i was only 2 when HIStory came out,but of course,proud to say that i was born during the Dangerous era :teehee:

yes,but we shouldn't judge them too early.i myself am a newly-proclaimed MJ fan.i was young and naive.my judgements were shallow but of course,i didn't call michael any names.my mistake was not making any effort to dig in for the truth much earlier.now that the truth has prevailed,i proudly claim myself as one of MJ's fans since i was 4 or 5 years old.i've been keeping it a secret from most people,but right now,i don't care what people would think of me anymore.what i know is i wouldn't wanna be ashamed of adoring a humanitarian like him.and about those crappy tabloids,let them be.they can talk and make dirty money but they aint going anywhere.they're just helping MJ maintain his fame after his death.

oh another thing..

sign this please..

http://www.gopetition.com/online/30610.html

thanks ;)

well if any of you want the video of janet's MJ tribute,pm me your emails.i'll send them to you,straight into your inbox.high quality guaranteed.

give him a HAMBURGER?? :roftl: how random of you.

actually i came to realise when he died too :tears: i'm a horrid fan.but right now,i'm defending him for all i might.well about bashir,at least he was more professional compared to diane.the demon wrote lotsa bad stuff about mike on her page,and when MJJC-ers commented,she would give out rude,racial and immature replies and eventually will delete the comment.she only left the ones that supported her stupid cause.

oh no,i think the movie got it right.coz when it was 1959,baby mike could already move about.he looked 1-year-old to me. :teehee: but i have to say,jermaine jr and that guy who played jackie were pretty hot :wub2:

Thanks for the offer, but a friend sent it to me yesterday :wink2:

Maybe Im random, but his face says I NEED MEAT! Sorry, but its my opinion (I know he was veggie, so maybe he would have said no, but......... I want to give him one)

Yeah, well, maybe Bashir tried to show his best side to all those fans that were hurted by his documentary, but why he didnt say that before?? And about that woman. I dont think she even deserves any kind of attention, just ignore her and you will be happier :biggrin2: And Im like you, Im trying to defend Michael as much as I can (on my family everybody knows now that they cant say anything bad about him, unless they want me to kick their asses :aah:)

Yeah, I remember the baby at the begining of the movie, but that baby its not Michael. At least, I didnt notice any other year than 1959 and 196dunnowhatmore............

Welcome!!!

Wow! Its great that you get to met Michael, I bet that was amasing. I wish I had the chance to met him too, but it was impossible for me, at least, I met him as a singer, dancer and greatest person all over the world. :biggrin2:

bless his soul.

What a story! :blush-anim-cl:

About the tattoo, you must show it to us or, at least, me. I want a tattoo related to him too, my idea was his signature on my neck

Thanks for the offer, but a friend sent it to me yesterday :wink2:

Maybe Im random, but his face says I NEED MEAT! Sorry, but its my opinion (I know he was veggie, so maybe he would have said no, but......... I want to give him one)

Yeah, well, maybe Bashir tried to show his best side to all those fans that were hurted by his documentary, but why he didnt say that before?? And about that woman. I dont think she even deserves any kind of attention, just ignore her and you will be happier :biggrin2: And Im like you, Im trying to defend Michael as much as I can (on my family everybody knows now that they cant say anything bad about him, unless they want me to kick their asses :aah:)

Yeah, I remember the baby at the begining of the movie, but that baby its not Michael. At least, I didnt notice any other year than 1959 and 196dunnowhatmore............

just for laughs..i found this on MJJC

roflbot-4Na8.jpg

roflbot-Rj1n.jpg

roflbot-d8PE.jpg

roflbot-YJU6.jpg

roflbot-XPuX.jpg

roflbot-gLjX.jpg

roflbot-Zj2c.jpg

roflbot-WamF.jpg

roflbot-4aSF.jpg

hahahaha..

he's a veggie?really?didn't know that,honestly.that's why i was wondering why you said u wanted to give him a hamburger.

ah yes,i would kick my friends' asses if they were to say anything bad about mike,same goes for meeks.those two lovely michaels are under my protection,hee hee.

it wasnt?thought it was.but all in all,i loved the movie.much better than man in the mirror.

just for laughs..i found this on MJJC

roflbot-4Na8.jpg

roflbot-Rj1n.jpg

roflbot-d8PE.jpg

roflbot-YJU6.jpg

roflbot-XPuX.jpg

roflbot-gLjX.jpg

roflbot-Zj2c.jpg

roflbot-WamF.jpg

roflbot-4aSF.jpg

hahahaha..

he's a veggie?really?didn't know that,honestly.that's why i was wondering why you said u wanted to give him a hamburger.

ah yes,i would kick my friends' asses if they were to say anything bad about mike,same goes for meeks.those two lovely michaels are under my protection,hee hee.

it wasnt?thought it was.but all in all,i loved the movie.much better than man in the mirror.

Ahahahahaha :aah: That was funny!

I think I read that on Rolling Stone long ago....... Im not 100% sure tho.

Same here, but I must say that I joke about Mika sometimes, I just cant help it (nothing really serious, and of course, nothing mean)

I thought so too, but then I saw Katherine on the hospital choosing the baby's name and she said Michael Joe Jaclson, and I was like :shocked: I loved it too, havent seen Man in the Mirror, so I have no opinion on that one.

Same here, but I must say that I joke about Mika sometimes, I just cant help it (nothing really serious, and of course, nothing mean)

I thought so too, but then I saw Katherine on the hospital choosing the baby's name and she said Michael Joe Jaclson, and I was like :shocked: I loved it too, havent seen Man in the Mirror, so I have no opinion on that one.

Sorry but, wich movie are you talking about?

I have seen man in the mirror & thought it wasn't very good, though it was positive.

Today I had to bring something for school that made me feel sad and I brought the song little susie.

oh and Diana ross is coming to holland and I really want to see her live so I'm trying to convince my mom to go, does anybody know good arguments I can use? :naughty:

Sorry but, wich movie are you talking about?

I have seen man in the mirror & thought it wasn't very good, though it was positive.

Today I had to bring something for school that made me feel sad and I brought the song little susie.

oh and Diana ross is coming to holland and I really want to see her live so I'm trying to convince my mom to go, does anybody know good arguments I can use? :naughty:

We are talking about The Jacksons: An American Dream.

Well, will it work saying that Diana is brilliant?? :blush-anim-cl:

huikings,check this site out

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2312114_Diane_Dimond_on_Michael_Jackson

i'm pretty sure you'll hate her.she just won't leave mike alone.

yes,but we shouldn't judge them too early.i myself am a newly-proclaimed MJ fan.i was young and naive.my judgements were shallow but of course,i didn't call michael any names.my mistake was not making any effort to dig in for the truth much earlier.now that the truth has prevailed,i proudly claim myself as one of MJ's fans since i was 4 or 5 years old.i've been keeping it a secret from most people,but right now,i don't care what people would think of me anymore.what i know is i wouldn't wanna be ashamed of adoring a humanitarian like him.and about those crappy tabloids,let them be.they can talk and make dirty money but they aint going anywhere.they're just helping MJ maintain his fame after his death.

oh another thing..

sign this please..

http://www.gopetition.com/online/30610.html

thanks ;)

oh thzz for the link!!! will check it out later, am too tired to read too much now, esp. bad stuffs abt Mike. and will sign the petition too!! thzz!

i'm a new-proclaimed fan also and i hv to confess i'd once been mistaken... this sometimes makes me feel reli bad :no:

this makes me smirk cuz i joke abt mika a lot:teehee:

u know, the sexuality thing is always an interesting topic and this probably makes me luv him more:naughty:

oh thzz for the link!!! will check it out later, am too tired to read too much now, esp. bad stuffs abt Mike. and will sign the petition too!! thzz!

i'm a new-proclaimed fan also and i hv to confess i'd once been mistaken... this sometimes makes me feel reli bad :no:

u know, the sexuality thing is always an interesting topic and this probably makes me luv him more:naughty:

Hehehe, same here. I dont like to talk about that round here, cause its what Mika asked us for, but I cant help myself :blush-anim-cl: I hope noone will think Im a bad person...........:aah:

i have more to share with all of you,the funny graphics of mike that is :teehee: hold on to your ribs,you're gonna laugh till you burst your guts,haha.

me too! i always joked about mika's outfits and his laughter.not that i'm making fun of them,it's just that those jokes are actually meant to make me fall for him deeper.it totally worked,lol.

i'm watching the movie again right now.hell of a long movie aint it?5hours,phew~ oh yeah,now i noticed the scene.i guess they got the year wrong,apart from that,the movie's brill.

well as for man in the mirror,i don't recommend it.i jsut watched the first part of it on youtube,boring enough for me to actually skip it without watching the second part.it's too serious for the likes of mike.

what did you bring to school?and why does it make you feel sad?

i smuggled my mp3 to school today.since muslims have to wear scarf,so i kinda hide the mp3 under it,and listen to it during boring classes :aah: i kept listening to 'Stranger in Moscow' and mika's I See You.too addicted.

you're welcome huikings.sure,read whenever you're free but be sure to defend mike.

aww dun feel bad.i was mistaken too.we're human beings.what's important is what we think now.at least we've came to a realisation of mike's innocence so we won't be misled again ever.what we can do now to compensate is by defending mike at all causes.

haha,like i said,a little joke won't hurt anyone.

Hehehe, same here. I dont like to talk about that round here, cause its what Mika asked us for, but I cant help myself :blush-anim-cl: I hope noone will think Im a bad person...........:aah:

hahahha..you're not.sometimes i make fun of it too.just look at the LOL graphics i used to make of mika's when i first joined the forum.that was even worst than the ones i created for mike on MJJC :roftl:

i have more to share with all of you,the funny graphics of mike that is :teehee: hold on to your ribs,you're gonna laugh till you burst your guts,haha.

me too! i always joked about mika's outfits and his laughter.not that i'm making fun of them,it's just that those jokes are actually meant to make me fall for him deeper.it totally worked,lol.

i'm watching the movie again right now.hell of a long movie aint it?5hours,phew~ oh yeah,now i noticed the scene.i guess they got the year wrong,apart from that,the movie's brill.

well as for man in the mirror,i don't recommend it.i jsut watched the first part of it on youtube,boring enough for me to actually skip it without watching the second part.it's too serious for the likes of mike.

what did you bring to school?and why does it make you feel sad?

i smuggled my mp3 to school today.since muslims have to wear scarf,so i kinda hide the mp3 under it,and listen to it during boring classes :aah: i kept listening to 'Stranger in Moscow' and mika's I See You.too addicted.

you're welcome huikings.sure,read whenever you're free but be sure to defend mike.

aww dun feel bad.i was mistaken too.we're human beings.what's important is what we think now.at least we've came to a realisation of mike's innocence so we won't be misled again ever.what we can do now to compensate is by defending mike at all causes.

haha,like i said,a little joke won't hurt anyone.

hahahha..you're not.sometimes i make fun of it too.just look at the LOL graphics i used to make of mika's when i first joined the forum.that was even worst than the ones i created for mike on MJJC :roftl:

At least, we have a reason to laugh! :biggrin2:

Same here. And I even use them to make people come into our world :teehee:

Yep, I didnt noticed that the first time I saw the movie, and I dont mind cause that doesnt make the movie worse.

I will maybe watch a part of it, and if I like it, I will download it, if not, I will just keep on watching some other things.

At least, we have a reason to laugh! :biggrin2:

Same here. And I even use them to make people come into our world :teehee:

Yep, I didnt noticed that the first time I saw the movie, and I dont mind cause that doesnt make the movie worse.

I will maybe watch a part of it, and if I like it, I will download it, if not, I will just keep on watching some other things.

here's moreeeee

20c811ae.jpg

1zlskt5.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

you guys have to check this out, so cute and :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

so, 1:40 "Michael, the platform in front of you drops don't so you don't wanna step off the stage"

"Oh I know, I won't"

8:44 (Michael from the darkness) "uh...."

"Michael did you fall off the stage?"

"yeah..."

:roftl:

you guys have to check this out, so cute and :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

so, 1:40 "Michael, the platform in front of you drops don't so you don't wanna step off the stage"

"Oh I know, I won't"

8:44 (Michael from the darkness) "uh...."

"Michael did you fall off the stage?"

"yeah..."

:roftl:

What's the URL for that one? Sounds cute :wub2:

Edit: nevermind. You added it. Thanks!

Edited by MBroekhuijsen
She added it.