Yes, promoting MJ's legacy is the most important thing now. TBH I think we'll never know the truth... There will always be mysteries, legends, like in the case of Marylin Monroe or Elvis... However, this doesn't really make me feel less disturbed by Michael's death. Especially when I watch his London press conference from last March. He DOES speak and act different. I can't stop asking myself WHY his loving (?) family and friends didn't notice something wasn't right there? I was just an onlooker and to me watching Michael in that state was just terrifying. I seriously could not believe how he was going to do a 50 show comeback.... 25th June has been the saddest day of my life...:tears:

I agree. You're right, he did seem different that day. But I guess we'll never know. All we can do is celebrate what he has given us...

You know, I was thinking about how to answer this, and I was reminded of Star Wars and Leia and Han Solo's whole "I love you", "I know" moment. And I think I was reading about how people consider that a true testament to love or something, that you don't need to tell the other person that you love them back. Hmm...

But anyway, thanks. :blush-anim-cl:(Can I say that? LOL) :huglove:

It's the sort of thing I want tattoo'd on me. :naughty: It suits Michael's current situations beautifully, I think. That he can fee all the love from everyone and he's in a safe and peaceful place and all that. Sigh. It's great.

Don't you guys sort of think the whole song reflects Michael's relationship with his fans? Hmm.

awwh that's really sweet, I like that.

Oh wow that'd be a perfect tattoo..it's so appropriate.

It reminds me of a line from one fo the poems in Dancing the Dream:

From Bliss I came

In Bliss I am sustained

To Bliss I return

:wub2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m boiling right now.

I don´t know if someone else commented on this, but Sony was saying that "This Is It" was a demo from Dangerous Era and i believe it their info. I didn´t take further search until now and this was...WRONG!

I´ve read an article someone translated to spanish (i wish i could find the original one) quite interesting. One of the big bosses in Sony admitted that they looked into michael´s unreleased songs archive, found a "This is It" song and took it. Only because fans caught them in their lies

This is the info of the song

This is it / Michael Jackson.

Type of Work: Music

Registration Number / Date: PAu000668598 / 1984-11-16

Title: This is it / Michael Jackson. ... Saiba mais

Description: 1 sound cassette.

Copyright Claimant: Mijac Music

Date of Creation: 1980

Authorship on Application: words & music: Michael Jackson.

Masterplan, isn´t it? No one will ever know about the origins of the song but Sony made an EPIC FAIL

Actually, Michael gave the song to a singer called Safire in 1991, calling it "I´ve Never Heard"

You can listen it here

And Sony didn´t know that. They just took the demo and add things to it I still like the song but i´m utterly disappointed. Sony always fail. And i really expect to listen the real demo of the song, without siblings & sh!t

/rant over

Edited by Queenie

I´m boiling right now.

I don´t know if someone else commented on this, but Sony was saying that "This Is It" was a demo from Dangerous Era and i believe it their info. I didn´t take further search until now and this was...WRONG!

I´ve read an article someone translated to spanish (i wish i could find the original one) quite interesting. One of the big bosses in Sony admitted that they looked into michael´s unreleased songs archive, found a "This is It" song and took it. Only because fans caught them in their lies

Masterplan, isn´t it? No one will ever know about the origins of the song but Sony made an EPIC FAIL

Actually, Michael gave the song to a singer called Safire in 1991, calling it "I´ve Never Heard"

You can listen it here

And Sony didn´t know that. They just took the demo and add things to it I still like the song but i´m utterly disappointed. Sony always fail. And i really expect to listen the real demo of the song, without siblings & sh!t

/rant over

hey girl :huglove:

yeah I heard this morning about that other version....but well, it doesn't change much for me because Michael still wrote it. And I prefer his version to Safire's :naughty:

Micahel made it very clear that Sony are f*ckers (pardon my language) so it doesn't surprise me that they've made this EPIC FAIL. But I still enjoy the song... it's still Michael.

xxx

So I was just watching a video of Michael's speech in 2002 about Sony and Tommy Mottola. He was talking about how controlling they were and how they purposely failed to properly promote his album Invincible. He even called Tommy Mottola a devil! I've heard about this before but never really knew who Mottola was. I looked him up on wiki and found this

"Tommy Mottola was the head of Sony Music Entertainment until January 2003. Mottola bought out the rights to Casablanca Records (a then-diminished imprint of Polygram), and resurrected it, signing actress Lindsay Lohan, and singer Mika."

Never knew that! :blink:

I´m boiling right now.

You can listen it here

/rant over

yeah.. i read that in a forum yesterday :boxed:

it`s a song from the Thriller sessions or Off the wall sessions?

i like it better the MJ version :mf_rosetinted: even in demos he was amazing :wub2:

awwh that's really sweet, I like that.

Oh wow that'd be a perfect tattoo..it's so appropriate.

It reminds me of a line from one fo the poems in Dancing the Dream:

From Bliss I came

In Bliss I am sustained

To Bliss I return

:wub2:

Wow, that's gorgeous. Very appropriate, don't you think? Maybe Michael was more in tune with all this spiritual stuff than we thought! I can see that making a very cool tattoo too. I'm probably going to go crazy with ideas once I get the book.. LOL!

So I was just watching a video of Michael's speech in 2002 about Sony and Tommy Mottola. He was talking about how controlling they were and how they purposely failed to properly promote his album Invincible. He even called Tommy Mottola a devil! I've heard about this before but never really knew who Mottola was. I looked him up on wiki and found this

"Tommy Mottola was the head of Sony Music Entertainment until January 2003. Mottola bought out the rights to Casablanca Records (a then-diminished imprint of Polygram), and resurrected it, signing actress Lindsay Lohan, and singer Mika."

Whoa. That's interesting. Mattola made a big mistake with Lindsay, but a great investment with Mika. :aah: Personally, I'm not seething over the news that TIS is from the 80's. I don't see it making much different. :dunno:

Edit: Hey! This is cool, Thriller was originally called "Starlight Sun/Love". I'm glad it changed, it makes more sense, but the knocking beat in the background sounds great! I wish they'd kept that. :/

Edited by bitter.icarus

Wow, that's gorgeous. Very appropriate, don't you think? Maybe Michael was more in tune with all this spiritual stuff than we thought! I can see that making a very cool tattoo too. I'm probably going to go crazy with ideas once I get the book.. LOL!

Whoa. That's interesting. Mattola made a big mistake with Lindsay, but a great investment with Mika. :aah: Personally, I'm not seething over the news that TIS is from the 80's. I don't see it making much different. :dunno:

Edit: Hey! This is cool, Thriller was originally called "Starlight Sun/Love". I'm glad it changed, it makes more sense, but the knocking beat in the background sounds great! I wish they'd kept that. :/

I know, it's gorgeous isn't it? You're right, he was in tune with, I don't know, higher dimensions? He definitely saw things in a way that not many people can.... :wub2: You will love the book. I cry everything time I read a bit. I feel like I'm really connecting with him.....

That thing about Thriller is cool, hahaha

Also, new vocals!!!

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I know, it's gorgeous isn't it? You're right, he was in tune with, I don't know, higher dimensions? He definitely saw things in a way that not many people can.... :wub2: You will love the book. I cry everything time I read a bit. I feel like I'm really connecting with him.....

That thing about Thriller is cool, hahaha

Also, new vocals!!!

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

Sometimes I wonder if many people do think about these thinks, and just not voice them. I'll try to get Elmo's VISA this weekend and order the book, although my wallet will cry. I spent $300 in less than a month with my debit card. GAH. Do you think I should just wait until I get some other income?

I clicked on the link and the video loaded, but then I panicked and decided I didn't want to hear them after all. LOL. Not right now, at least. But I'll take your word for it until then.

Sometimes I wonder if many people do think about these thinks, and just not voice them. I'll try to get Elmo's VISA this weekend and order the book, although my wallet will cry. I spent $300 in less than a month with my debit card. GAH. Do you think I should just wait until I get some other income?

I clicked on the link and the video loaded, but then I panicked and decided I didn't want to hear them after all. LOL. Not right now, at least. But I'll take your word for it until then.

I don't think I should be advising you on money matters, lol.... but Dancing the Dream shouldn't cost that much. I guess have a look around and see how much you can get it for?

OK, whenever you feel ready. But there's something joyful about it... he still had it... better than ever, if possible :biggrin2:

I don't think I should be advising you on money matters, lol.... but Dancing the Dream shouldn't cost that much. I guess have a look around and see how much you can get it for?

OK, whenever you feel ready. But there's something joyful about it... he still had it... better than ever, if possible :biggrin2:

Why not? :naughty: Do you have a spending problem like I do? DTD used to be $15 on Amazon, but all of sudden there was a price hike and it's $30! Not cool. :sneaky2:

I know. It makes me happy just to see him dancing the TIS commercials, in his funky 80's blazers and sequined pants. :blush-anim-cl: Oh, how I love thee, Michael.

make some moreee..if it's not much trouble for you,can u turn this vid into a gif image? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

love love you!

Awww :wub2: I tried not to make it too large..

AGENTM.gif

iiiiiiit'sssssss macro time! LOL.

2z50fpv.jpg

2upa4jr.jpg

:roftl: I love them both!

oh yes afraid to say I am a tad jealous of the monkey to say the least lol

who'd have thought i'd say that eh

I'm jealous of a fricken moneky tsk

:lmfao: me too. :teehee:

but damn... actually it`s not a never released song... it`s a song from the Dangerous era.. Michael decided not to use it... we wrote it with Paul Anka... then Safire (a singer from the 90`s recorded it and put it in her record) it`s actually called "I Never Heard"... probably $ony decided to released it as a "new song" because in the begginning it`s said.. "this is it"

Sony sucks. But, the song is beautiful.

I'm pretty pissed off.. ok I'm sure you guys have heard about the This Is Not It campaign? Fans looking for the truth...people who were around Michael at his last rehearsals knowing that things were getting weird.... http://www.this-is-not-it.com/

there's a lot of interesting stuff in it.

Well,since this started, all the major MJ boards have started going down regularly. Like for hours and hours at a time. It's only the forums that have Investigative Units, trying to find out what really happened and how responsible Sony/AEG are. Suspicious much????? I find it quite disturbing.

You know, if I wasn't convinced that they were involved before, I am now.

Love to all

I noticed that about the boards. It's disturbing. I just don't know what to believe, but I always felt something was wrong about the whole situation.

I don't know, Niamh. I feel sort of disturbed after read/watching that. I don't know if I want to believe anything like this, it's like those MJ's alive conspiracies. Though I'm sure the fan's hearts are in the right place, this is going to stir up a lot of controversy and whatnot. It's like even in death, Michael can't rest. So I think I'll leave it alone, and focus on the positives instead. The last thing the world needs is more sadness.

I don't know what's worse. The knowing, or the not knowing. I wish Michael could rest in peace. But something tells me he won't until the truth is exposed.

I totally respect that. But for me there are too many unanswered qs, and I feel like I need to honour his memory by finding out the truth. Even though I'm still v confused.

Love you!

I feel the same, but my friend said to me last night - "You'll never know the truth" and, unfortunately, I think she's right. There's too many men with money and power involved in this for it to be exposed.

I appreciate your input...cos I know when so many emotions are involved, it's REALLY hard to see things clearly. I think you're right; nothing is ever black and white. I guess maybe we have to accept that we'll never truly know what happened, we won't ever know what was going on in his life, and even if we could know, it wouldn't bring him back.

So thanks for directing me away from that....I was beginning to reconsider anyway, and I'm glad you've helped. I still think there are things that need to be found out, but it's more important to promote his legacy.

xxx

And I agree with that to. We all have to be careful about what we believe. I don't think the media is always wrong. And I don't think these investigative sites are always right. But I do like to read both and weigh it up with my own reasoning and instincts..

And, about the "This is Not it vs. This is it" - It's all a catch 22 situation. Example: We either boycott all Michael Jackson products, in which these mongrels profit by it, or we weigh it all up and say "At least MJ's estate will also profit by it".. If I could I would put every cent I spend on MJ into his mother's hands. But that's not how it works.

Why not? :naughty: Do you have a spending problem like I do? DTD used to be $15 on Amazon, but all of sudden there was a price hike and it's $30! Not cool. :sneaky2:

I know. It makes me happy just to see him dancing the TIS commercials, in his funky 80's blazers and sequined pants. :blush-anim-cl: Oh, how I love thee, Michael.

I used to be ok with money, but lately, online shopping has gotten the better of me :roftl::teehee:

hehe, you've said it all.

I noticed that about the boards. It's disturbing. I just don't know what to believe, but I always felt something was wrong about the whole situation.

I don't know what's worse. The knowing, or the not knowing. I wish Michael could rest in peace. But something tells me he won't until the truth is exposed.

I feel the same, but my friend said to me last night - "You'll never know the truth" and, unfortunately, I think she's right. There's too many men with money and power involved in this for it to be exposed.

And I agree with that to. We all have to be careful about what we believe. I don't think the media is always wrong. And I don't think these investigative sites are always right. But I do like to read both and weigh it up with my own reasoning and instincts..

And, about the "This is Not it vs. This is it" - It's all a catch 22 situation. Example: We either boycott all Michael Jackson products, in which these mongrels profit by it, or we weigh it all up and say "At least MJ's estate will also profit by it".. If I could I would put every cent I spend on MJ into his mother's hands. But that's not how it works.

Thanks Kelzy. I'm still confused by it. I agree that something wasn't right, but it's hard ot know what's true.....You're right, both sides seem to be extremes. I think originally the TINI campaign came from the right place, but it's kind of been hijacked by overly-emotional fans who are brainwashing others....

Today I got into a huge debate/discussion/argument with the TINI facebook group.. there must be like 70 comments on a video they linked to. They made this awful video of the TII but putting in disturbing quotes, and it just, IMO paints MJ as weak and manipulated. Me and about 3 others were saying that they'd gone too far, and MAN did we get attacked!! I was proud of myself that I kept my cool and was respectful, just repeating that I felt Micahel and his family just want privacy, and trying to go into his personal life and issues is just disprespectful, and that we should pay tribute to him and what he has given us without exposing every detail. So their attitude convinced me more that I don't want to be a part of what they're doing. So that's that....

I'm off to bed....hope eveyrone's well. Love to all.

xxx

I used to be ok with money, but lately, online shopping has gotten the better of me :roftl::teehee:

hehe, you've said it all.

Thanks Kelzy. I'm still confused by it. I agree that something wasn't right, but it's hard ot know what's true.....You're right, both sides seem to be extremes. I think originally the TINI campaign came from the right place, but it's kind of been hijacked by overly-emotional fans who are brainwashing others....

Today I got into a huge debate/discussion/argument with the TINI facebook group.. there must be like 70 comments on a video they linked to. They made this awful video of the TII but putting in disturbing quotes, and it just, IMO paints MJ as weak and manipulated. Me and about 3 others were saying that they'd gone too far, and MAN did we get attacked!! I was proud of myself that I kept my cool and was respectful, just repeating that I felt Micahel and his family just want privacy, and trying to go into his personal life and issues is just disprespectful, and that we should pay tribute to him and what he has given us without exposing every detail. So their attitude convinced me more that I don't want to be a part of what they're doing. So that's that....

I'm off to bed....hope eveyrone's well. Love to all.

xxx

hmmm. I would just lurk in the background for awhile. So, you're not sold on something they've come up with - It doesn't mean everything they've said is wrong thus far. I actually tried to join the MJ death hoax forum a few times when I had something really important to add to a discussion, but for some reason they had problems with new members getting approved. By the time they finally approved my account, 2 weeks later, I had completely lost interest in the topics because they were dissecting the most trivial things. But I still like to lurk.

So, make your own assumptions. And good on you for saying what you felt. I think also, talking about it here, in our thread makes a difference because we all know each other and there's more respect. Love to you too :huglove:

EDIT::

I thought I'd just slot this into the end of this post

I was checking out the MJHD forum, and there's alot of people on there saying that the thisisNOTit people are whack..

Have a look for yourselves. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/this-is-not-it-now-they-are-really-going-to-far/

Edited by Kelzy

sorry that i haven't been around much lately.haven't been well and i've been in a lurking mood :naughty:

hey girl!

Now that I've heard the full song (and love it :wub2:) yeah I agree, it sounds like the Bad era...one part of it keeps reminding me of Another Part of Me. ;)

Yesssss I know what you're talking about. And I think you mentioned that way back, right? He doesn't look healthy. But that doesn't mean he couldn't've succeeded....The way I see it, the movie is a good idea as long as people understand that it has been manipulated, that AEG are showing the parts where Michael was at his best, and not how he was suffering and how they made him do it. That's what the campaign is about; making people aware of that. But I understand if that upsets people.

i so agree! i knew it reminded me of another song of his,but i couldn't recall which one,it IS IMO another part of me.

well about the campaign,i think they're pushing it a little too far too.they mad eit look like mike is too vulnerable.he may think like a child at times but that doesn't mean he doesn't do some adult thinking too.they should seriously give it a rest or rather,try to prove it in a less harsh way.

I love his voice during those times. It makes me swoon. :swoon:

I think they chose it to fit the movie. You know, to finalize the whole "This IS it" idea. They were probably flipping through his old demos and found it, and thought it would be great to add on. Either way, I'm just happy they released it.

And oh, how I love the first verse. It's perfection.

It's the sort of thing I want tattoo'd on me. :naughty: It suits Michael's current situations beautifully, I think. That he can fee all the love from everyone and he's in a safe and peaceful place and all that. Sigh. It's great.

Don't you guys sort of think the whole song reflects Michael's relationship with his fans? Hmm.

it makes me swoon too! even in his invincible era he sounded sooo ..well,INVINCIBLE :roftl: i'm happy they released it too although i do get a little pissed about the fact that they digged it out and claimed that it was a new song..that wasn't a good idea.

i agree!

I´m boiling right now.

You can listen it here

/rant over

this made me boil too!

Awww :wub2: I tried not to make it too large..

AGENTM.gif

:roftl: I love them both!

:lmfao: me too. :teehee:

Sony sucks. But, the song is beautiful.

thanks love!

wish i could do that too.i wish i could somehow give the children something,you know,like a portion of the money obtained from mike's sales.

hmmm. I would just lurk in the background for awhile. So, you're not sold on something they've come up with - It doesn't mean everything they've said is wrong thus far. I actually tried to join the MJ death hoax forum a few times when I had something really important to add to a discussion, but for some reason they had problems with new members getting approved. By the time they finally approved my account, 2 weeks later, I had completely lost interest in the topics because they were dissecting the most trivial things. But I still like to lurk.

So, make your own assumptions. And good on you for saying what you felt. I think also, talking about it here, in our thread makes a difference because we all know each other and there's more respect. Love to you too :huglove:

EDIT::

I thought I'd just slot this into the end of this post

I was checking out the MJHD forum, and there's alot of people on there saying that the thisisNOTit people are whack..

Have a look for yourselves. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/this-is-not-it-now-they-are-really-going-to-far/

That's a good point. I guess maybe they're onto something. But another thing that makes me a bit cautious of them is that these people kind of stalked Michael. They literally followed him everywhere. Reading their testimonies, they were outside the doctor's office, outisde his house, outside rehearsals, outside shopping malls...so aside from disrespecting his privacy, they clearly didn't have their own lives, I can imagine that now they're panicking trying to hold onto something..

And thanks for the link. Wow, do people really still believe it was a hoax? :shocked:

sorry that i haven't been around much lately.haven't been well and i've been in a lurking mood :naughty:

i so agree! i knew it reminded me of another song of his,but i couldn't recall which one,it IS IMO another part of me.

well about the campaign,i think they're pushing it a little too far too.they mad eit look like mike is too vulnerable.he may think like a child at times but that doesn't mean he doesn't do some adult thinking too.they should seriously give it a rest or rather,try to prove it in a less harsh way.

Yeah it defintely reminds me of that song! ;)

I agree.....there's a line and they've really crossed it. That video (it's also linked to in the link Kelzy gave) was in bad taste.

Hope you feel better :huglove:

hi, how are y'all??? :bye:

life's been so busy these days i even hv no time to lurk here....

hope everyone's doing well!!

i only try to know more a bit the TINI thingy now and it scared me.

those testimonies juz made me upset and of coz, confused and confused.

not sure which side i'm going to but it has definitely changed my expectations of the movie :no:

xoxo

hi, how are y'all??? :bye:

life's been so busy these days i even hv no time to lurk here....

hope everyone's doing well!!

i only try to know more a bit the TINI thingy now and it scared me.

those testimonies juz made me upset and of coz, confused and confused.

not sure which side i'm going to but it has definitely changed my expectations of the movie :no:

xoxo

Oh honey :huglove:

we're all confused. But I still want to see the film. Have you seen the clips? He's as amazing as ever, if not better...it will make you happy to see him perform to the best of his incredible abilities. This is what he wanted everyone to see; this is his dream. I know it didn't turn out the way anyone wanted, and yes, he probably was worked too hard, and we don't know what he suffered, but nothing changes the fact that he wanted to show the world that he is still the greatest, and always will be. So go, rejoice, cry, and love. Becasue that's what I'll be doing anyway. :wub2:

xxx

I'm going to watch the film but I've detested Sony's policy for a long time now...

I hope we'll at least get an idea of how great Michael's shows would have been, although I know it's not the finished product he'd wanted us to see.

Haven't visited this thread for ages, just don't seem to have the time to go onto every thread I'm interested in, these days! So am rather out of the loop - however, just read the last few posts and see that there seems to be some controversy over whether or not there is some sort of conspiracy? Is that right?

Anyway, just visiting to say am really excited to be going to see the film 'This Is It' - I know it's not anything like the same as seeing MJ live or what the final finished show would have been like, but it will at least give an idea of the amazing spectacle that it would have been. Strangely enough, don't ask me why, I didn't even know about this film until today when I heard it mentioned on the radio!! :shocked:

i agree! and his speaking voice when he counted 1,2,3,4! it sounded totally different,probably in his younger days.his pitch is extra high somehow,lol.

why do you think they decided to release this old new song?isn't it a bit peculiar?

niamh,i knew it was from the 80s! not too sure about the re-recording thing though.his speaking voice in the song sounded like it was recorded during the thriller or bad era.idk,just my instincts.could it be?it has been kept THAT long? :shocked: and the music,it does sound a bit 80ish.

it is rather suspicious.before,i have been thinking a lot about it.i'm not too sure whether you girls have noticed anything strange about our dear mike in his last rehearsal clip.did you notice that he was constantly holding his waist?at first i thought it was another one of those crazy new moves he invented but after watching the footage repeatedly,i sensed that somethign was amiss.i didn't dare to bring it up since it was just a one-minute-and-a-half clip and my judgements may have flaws,but right now since peopel are bringing this up,i think i SHOULD bring it forward.i knew he was in pain and culdn't manage to fully give 'his all' to the rehearsals.

btw,thanks for sharing hun! i'll try to help them out somehow.i smell a rat at the rehearsals.

well I don't know if any of you know but a few weeks ago Latoya was on the Paul O' Grady show & she said after Michael died Paris told Latoya (in the hospital) they overworked daddy they worked him too hard he couldn't cope it was too much for him!

and that was from latoya's mouth on tv, I know I can't stand the woman but that is not the point I think there's definately something not right!

I don't know if it's on youtube or not I haven't looked as I already saw it on tv so had no need to search youtube I shall have to have a look & post the link if I can find it, unless one of you finds it before me

I've know that for ages

I got dancing the dream for £8 a few weeks back it's great :)

Edited by DarkLight
typos

by the way everyone I have a separate youtube account to my regular one that is only for vids of MJ I'm gonna add loads of vids over the coming days so check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelJacksonyana

I've now added 36 videos so far & will add some more over the coming days/weeks so check back now & then :)

Edited by DarkLight

well I don't know if any of you know but a few weeks ago Latoya was on the Paul O' Grady show & she said after Michael died Paris told Latoya (in the hospital) they overworked daddy they worked him too hard he couldn't cope it was too much for him!

and that was from latoya's mouth on tv, I know I can't stand the woman but that is not the point I think there's definately something not right!

I got dancing the dream for £8 a few weeks back it's great :)

I heard of that. Like I've mentioned before, I'm sure Latoya loves her brother very much, but there's always a whole lotta crap that comes out of her mouth. :aah:

That's a great price! Around $14 CAD I believe.. Where'd you get it from?

Oh honey :huglove:

we're all confused. But I still want to see the film. Have you seen the clips? He's as amazing as ever, if not better...it will make you happy to see him perform to the best of his incredible abilities. This is what he wanted everyone to see; this is his dream. I know it didn't turn out the way anyone wanted, and yes, he probably was worked too hard, and we don't know what he suffered, but nothing changes the fact that he wanted to show the world that he is still the greatest, and always will be. So go, rejoice, cry, and love. Becasue that's what I'll be doing anyway. :wub2:

xxx

thzzzz sweetie!!! rejoice and cry... literally quite contradictory:aah: but i know what u mean, i'll do the same as well!:wub2:

btw niamh, u said u now know all the moves in Thriller?? that's awesome!! congratz :thumb_yello:

I don't know if it's on youtube or not I haven't looked as I already saw it on tv so had no need to search youtube I shall have to have a look & post the link if I can find it, unless one of you finds it before me

thzz for ur link!! the scene's actually heart-broken.... when such words slipped from little Paris :no:

but again, it's so hard to know the truth. i mean, someone may hv exaggerated a bit:naughty: