MIKA in Oz

Blue Sky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

marthafocker: new Mika is so damn good its ridiculous..

about 1 hour ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

(my FB eye sources say she is Director Promotions at Universal Music Australia *cough cough*)

Triple cough.

I wish that we'd get some sort of spoiler!!! I can't possibly wait til September for the album and July for the single.

Mika :mf_lustslow:, do you hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ? :aah:

And the reason we have no further information about Mika in Oz:

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,20797,25726153-5012980,00.html?from=public_rss

FORGET the rigours of airport security; music media had phones and bags confiscated and scanned by metal detectors before a preview of British pop star Mika's second album at the Ivy Penthouse on Tuesday night.

The singer and his record label minders were understandably cautious that none of the guests was packing a hidden microphone, as the record isn't released until September. But the irony was that the latest big album leak - U2's No Line On The Horizon - was accidentally made by his Australian record label Universal, not the media.

And the reason we have no further information about Mika in Oz:

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,20797,25726153-5012980,00.html?from=public_rss

FORGET the rigours of airport security; music media had phones and bags confiscated and scanned by metal detectors before a preview of British pop star Mika's second album at the Ivy Penthouse on Tuesday night.

QUOTE]

...and that's what he should be doing. Much as I would love to hear the new songs, I'd hate them to be leaked so early...

Hard to believe but true:

this morning my printer was suddenly crazy and, without any print imput by me, she printed a rainbow and two letters: OZ :shocked:

OZ was written also on the display of the printer :blink:

I thought that the Wizard of Oz printed with my printer :kaf:

Hard to believe but true:

this morning my printer was suddenly crazy and, without any print imput by me, she printed a rainbow and two letters: OZ :shocked:

OZ was written also on the display of the printer :blink:

I thought that the Wizard of Oz printed with my printer :kaf:

What a fantastic 5000th post! :flowers2:

Congrats to an ex-silent fan! :huglove:

What a fantastic 5000th post! :flowers2:

Congrats to an ex-silent fan! :huglove:

oh Saint Radegonda and Saint Evaristo!

5000 ????????? :shocked:

i did'n know it... :blink:

thank you Violet Sky, now i know that i wrote here 5.000 stupid things :roftl:

reading this and others french articles i understood that journalists go in a room with M (and maybe with the managers) and the music starts :thumb_yello:

and then they go to restaurant :naughty:

i think yes... or maybe also disk jockeys, promoters of gigs, local represents of the record company

i dont know for sure... i was not there :no:

reading this and others french articles i understood that journalists go in a room with M (and maybe with the managers) and the music starts :thumb_yello:

anyway he did experiments about this with gulls...

i think he can do the same with journalists

Oh, I'm sorry, but I didn't understand...how could they hear his new album?

with a cd player? :original:

anyway he did experiments about this with gulls...

i think he can do the same with journalists

You crack me up! :lmfao::roftl:

Aww, my evil ID (:devil:) wants something to be leaked. Devoted fangurl IDs (:pinkbow:, :fangurl:) are beating him down, though...

But like me (:cheerful_h4h:) they want more MIKA in their lives :aah:

Why does he only do those semi-private press things. Some TV footage stuff would be so nice.

Hear, hear! I was really hoping for him to be on Rove again. Or at least Hamish and Andy. Not tv I know, but at least entertaining radio.

Yeah, I'd have loved it if he went on either of those shows again! Both of those interviews from 2007 are up there with my faves!

Hear, hear! I was really hoping for him to be on Rove again. Or at least Hamish and Andy. Not tv I know, but at least entertaining radio.

Yep, I was hoping for that too. The Hamish and Andy interview was one of the funniest ever.

I really crave some good interviews like all the stuff that he did in 2007 :blink: