MIKA in Oz

Blue Sky

Ok we know he is having a nice time in Sydney, but thought we should start a thread in case we get pics and stuff.

Record_Co_Guy: Okay... Just sat in the Penthouse of the Ivy hotel in Sydney with MIKA and 20 others as MIKA played his album to us. Amazing. Photos soon..

13 minutes ago from TwitterBerry · Reply · View Tweet

nova969musicThe new mika album is brilliant. Check out his shoes http://yfrog.com/5fidwj1 minute ago from Twitterrific

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we know he is having a nice time in Sydney, but thought we should start a thread in case we get pics and stuff.

Record_Co_Guy: Okay... Just sat in the Penthouse of the Ivy hotel in Sydney with MIKA and 20 others as MIKA played his album to us. Amazing. Photos soon..

GREAT Blue Sky !! Thank You !!! xoxoxox :wub2:

Just an observation, but what if he goes on to Melbourne, Perth or Canberra from here, tomorrow?

Seems like he's doing listening sessions for the album, he may go to another city after Sydney.

Or do we know that it's just Sydney he's doing?

Just an observation, but what if he goes on to Melbourne, Perth or Canberra from here, tomorrow?

Seems like he's doing listening sessions for the album, he may go to another city after Sydney.

Or do we know that it's just Sydney he's doing?

I don't know where he is going in Oz, and my fast typing whizzed off a thread for Sydney just as I thought "Oops, that should be OZ, not just Sydney":naughty:

Maybe a mod can change it to Mika in OZ for me pls?

Yay! Excitement!!

I just thought I'd have a bit of a google and have we seen this? http://www.b105.com.au/entertainment/news/mikas-sexual-confusion-20090616-4fgm.html

Because I certainly haven't, even though it's from the 16th. :blink:

There were a bunch of articles that twisted what was said in the Observer article. I don't know if this is an exact repeat of one that we've already seen, but it's basically the same. :dunno:

Yay! Excitement!!

I just thought I'd have a bit of a google and have we seen this? http://www.b105.com.au/entertainment/news/mikas-sexual-confusion-20090616-4fgm.html

Because I certainly haven't, even though it's from the 16th. :blink:

ohhh that's old :naughty: it was in the observer music monthly.

So glad it's getting positive reviews!! I, on the other hand, are waiting for the Britsh press to get their hands on it, lol...:naughty:

nova969musicThe new mika album is brilliant. Check out his shoes http://yfrog.com/5fidwj1 minute ago from Twitterrific

leithballs: Just heard the new MIKA album. Amazing, pop, synth, electro, piano, vocal HEAVEN. Is there nothing he can't do? Can't wait for the remixes..

2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry · Reply · View Tweet

I am sooo jealous of these people getting to hear his songs. I love when leithballs says "is there nothing he can't do?:naughty:

I'm SO glad that the reviews from the press people who are hearing the album are always so positive!!! It really bodes well for the reception of the album at a general scale.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait????:mf_lustslow:

leithballs: Just heard the new MIKA album. Amazing, pop, synth, electro, piano, vocal HEAVEN. Is there nothing he can't do? Can't wait for the remixes..

2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry · Reply · View Tweet

very positive comments! the last one is especially cool!

t4p Blue Sky:thumb_yello:

i can't believe he's still keeping the title secret! :roftl:

or is he still picking up a title from the ones we suggested?:wink2:

thank BS for everything, i'm not a keen twitter follower, and you spare me a lot of work!:wub2:

i can't believe he's still keeping the title secret! :roftl:

or is he still picking up a title from the ones we suggested?:wink2:

thank BS for everything, i'm not a keen twitter follower, and you spare me a lot of work!:wub2:

Neither am I, but even if I were, I still wouldn't know how to find a fraction of the stuff that BS finds.