Win Tickets To See Mika At iTunes

Thanks for your kind answer:wink2:; I really appreciate it! You are a wonderful fairy! Too bad I only found your answer tonight!(I didn't know how to find this thread because I had forgotten to bookmark it (now I've learned how to find my posts again!:teehee:) I would have given you my e-mail adress if I'd read your message! I did try several e-mail adresses though; hotmail.com or hotmail.fr onces, five different onces and none worked for me; yes I'm registered at MS but I think it might be because I live in France, I don't know! It's too late now unfortunately but there might be other occasions, Mika's generous with his fans. I don't believe die hard fans could not win; Sariflor won and if she is a hard fan as we all know! Can I add you to my friends, please? :wub2:

I don't understand what you mean by "sire". Would that be Mika's business management?

I love your expression "die hard fan", I might actually add it to my signature because I really feel that way about Mika!:mf_lustslow:

Sariflor didn't win!

She was offered a ticket by someone, but then they offered it to someone else, so Sara had to wait until the ticket fairy came along and email like everyone else.

I think the only ones of the older diehard fans who got tickets through iTunes were Jennie and Tia, who took Danika and myself on their tickets. And then Tia had a personal thing that stopped her from coming in the end.

When ID3 says "sire", he is referring to Mika, it seems to be his pet name for him.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rak1! You seem to a die hard fan too! Well, Mika was also going to give away free tickets if you twitted him the wierdest album names for his cd , but we didn't get the results yet! But he twitted that he was going to change the name of his album! I wonder what it's going to be?