Hello all you Mika fans!!!

Fitz

Hi, Tim!

My name is Bianca and I just want to apologise for the "bad" things I've said:( "I don't believe you!") and also said that you probably be Mika making fun of us...:aah:

So, sorry!

Hope you can forgive me! I didn't mean anything wrong, really! :no: It's a real fuss going on around this song here and we don't think clear (at least I dont).

WELCOME to the MFC! You don't know what you've got yourself into, but if you want to become a true Mika fan, this is the place to be! :biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you're all a great bunch of people. So how many men are actually in this forum besides me? LOL.

Since I can't quote everyone, I'll do my best to respond here.

Bianca, no need to apologize. I would be weary of some stranger coming in and saying they heard the song as well. All is well!

Someone asked what I do at UMG. I work in an area called digital ops. I am in charge of a project working on "image asset recovery" which basically means we are taking our old catalog and making sure everything is digitized for possible future reissue. It's a lot of fun. I get to see a lot of interesting old vinyl pieces.

I am at work now, so I'll probably be checking in on and off all day. :wink2: As I see, you are all spread all over the place, so we're all in really drastically different time zones. I just got to work and will be here for the next 9 hours. Yuck!

Wow, you're all a great bunch of people. So how many men are actually in this forum besides me? LOL.

Bianca, no need to apologize. I would be weary of some stranger coming in and saying they heard the song as well. All is well!

I just got to work and will be here for the next 9 hours. Yuck!

You seem to fit in perfectly Tim! You're a true MFC'er!

What can I say...hope we will make your day better! :biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Someone asked what I do at UMG. I work in an area called digital ops. I am in charge of a project working on "image asset recovery" which basically means we are taking our old catalog and making sure everything is digitized for possible future reissue. It's a lot of fun. I get to see a lot of interesting old vinyl pieces.

I am at work now, so I'll probably be checking in on and off all day. :wink2: As I see, you are all spread all over the place, so we're all in really drastically different time zones. I just got to work and will be here for the next 9 hours. Yuck!

and that's why introducing yourself is always good. you get the official welcome for everyone that may have missed you in specific threads.

we have men... some men :naughty: actually lately quite a few have registered and spoke! :lmao:

Well... A few!:roftl:

T'was me! That must be great, bet you get to hear a lot of "forgotten" music aswell.

Oh, and someone else asked what kind of dogs. I have a little chihuahua and a large shepherd mix. They're both great very friendly dogs.

A chihuahua bit me once:naughty:

Well... A few!:roftl:

T'was me! That must be great, bet you get to hear a lot of "forgotten" music aswell.

A chihuahua bit me once:naughty:

My chihuahua would never bite. He loves everyone. Some of them are really mean, but ours is lovable and sweet.:wink2:

My chihuahua would never bite. He loves everyone. Some of them are really mean, but ours is lovable and sweet.:wink2:

Awww that's great!:wub2: Is he unstoppable though, like he never stays still?

This one was actually barking at me, and jumping, but he was shaking his tail at the same time, so I just started getting my hand close to his head and then when I touched it, he barked again and bit me:aah:

I think there are...*counts*...4 or 5 men besides yourself that actually come on here fairly often :naughty:

Your job sounds pretty fun. :punk:

Oh, and someone else asked what kind of dogs. I have a little chihuahua and a large shepherd mix. They're both great very friendly dogs.

I have chihuahuas too, though they're bitches :teehee:

That's so cool! I have job envy now. :boing:

Can you list any artists whose content you've made digital recently?

Awww that's great!:wub2: Is he unstoppable though, like he never stays still?

This one was actually barking at me, and jumping, but he was shaking his tail at the same time, so I just started getting my hand close to his head and then when I touched it, he barked again and bit me:aah:

Mine is actually quite calm. He's friendly and loves everyone. We got really lucky because I have never met another one like him. I think since we already had our large dog, he took on his personality traits.

That's so cool! I have job envy now. :boing:

Can you list any artists whose content you've made digital recently?

Oh my, too many to mention. Remember, this is all old vinyl being digitized. In front of me right now, I have the original Willy Wonka soundtrack, Dave Mason, Count Basie, Ella Fitzgerald, John Coltrane and on and on. It's a fun job and I have learned about a lot of music from the past that I never would have known about otherwise. I even had an Elton John record and if I hadn't seen his name on the LP, I never would have known it was him. He was actually very good looking.

Mine is actually quite calm. He's friendly and loves everyone. We got really lucky because I have never met another one like him. I think since we already had our large dog, he took on his personality traits.

Oh my, too many to mention. Remember, this is all old vinyl being digitized. In front of me right now, I have the original Willy Wonka soundtrack, Dave Mason, Count Basie, Ella Fitzgerald, John Coltrane and on and on. It's a fun job and I have learned about a lot of music from the past that I never would have known about otherwise. I even had an Elton John record and if I hadn't seen his name on the LP, I never would have known it was him. He was actually very good looking.

He's really a one of a kind then!

Yeah maybe.:wink2:

Willy Wonka.. Ella Fitzgerald:shocked: You're so lucky.

:roftl: