mika and you for a day

kt4mika

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know what exactly we'd do, but i'd want to show him a bit of my world, and would want him to show me a bit of his, so we'd both get a bit of an insight in each others lifes. and in the evening go clubbing, have a drink, dance, and party til the morning (and concerning the dance bit, i'm off to the naugthy corner *thinks of sweet dreams*... :naughty:).

i'd take him shopping in london to all the designers and highstreet and the markets, then because i could drive by this point, we would put all the shopping into my car then head off to the theatre to catch a matinee performance then go to the beach and sit and walk along the front. later we would go to a late night milkshake bar and have two milkshakes but with two straws in each then it would start to rain but he'd give me a piggy back even though it doesn't stop me getting wet. then he'd invite me back to his where we'd listen to some music and talk about random stuff until about 5am then i would fall asleep on his stomach and he'd hug me... :wub2: perfect!

Oh dear.....:pinkbow:

I've had so many daydreams about this. Like they had contests or something and the prize was a day with Mika.

I don't know. Nothing too elaborate. Just as long as I got to spend dime with him and joke around. Probably go to Disneyland or something. :biggrin2:

Most original answer ever, I know.

I've had so many dreams that he's like shown up at my front door or walked into my class at school. Like when people win those contests they show on TV and they show up at their doorstep with a giant check and they're like "Ahh I'm in my nightgown!" Except instead of the check I get Mika.

If that did happen, I would just take him all over town to some of my favorite places, places I know he would love! Shopping, fun parks, I'd take him to my favorite nature walk by my house... I'd take TONS of pictures. hah. I'd be like, "Hey Mika, lets get a picture by this tree." "Hey Mika, Why don't we take a picture in front of this store." "Hey Mika, Let's just take a picture for the hell of it."

"....Ummm Okay..." :naughty:

OH! and we'd watch Yo! Gabba Gabba!!!!!! and we would sing "Don't Bite Your Friends" together. That's my favorite song from the show... hah.

OMG or we would go to the Zoo. How fun would that be. Yes, and we would go to the Zoo. It's right by my favorite vintage shop too so I would take him there.

I am getting so carried away with this! I'm so hyper right now.. that's why.

ACTUALLY, instead of the Zoo i'd probably just take him to the park/petting zoo right by my house. I think he might like that more because they have lots of pigs! Hah.

OK i'm done. :teehee:

Totally slipped my mind. I once had a dream that I WAS one of those contest winners I talked about in my other post. :aah:

Mika took a cab over to my house at like 3:00 in the morning and we spent the whole night just hanging out. And it was more amazing than amazing. We watched LiveICM together, but then ho got bored (obviously) so we went to my room. But my friends were in there trying on dresses or something. Hahah. Then he wanted to go bother my parents for some reason, so he went in their room to wake them up. But I didn't want him to, so I picked him up and tried to cary him out, but we both fell and couldn't stop laughing. :lol3:

I forgot what happened after that. But yeah...if I could spend time with Mika in the style that my dream was, it would be perfect. Relaxed and forgetting for a moment that I'm a crazy psycho stalker fan and that he's the most amazing thing to ever exist. :blush-anim-cl: