mika and you for a day

kt4mika

what would you do if you had a day with mika?........:swoon:

ok, you have 12 hours with mr penniman you have all the money you could think of. and the days just you and mika :wub2: HIS ALL YOURS!!!!

ok my day would start by us sitting on the beach but we would the only ones on it..... :wub2: all we would hear is the sea at 1st because we would be so shy. we just keep looking at eachother.

then he just turns to me and says, katie im really injoying myself with you lets go for awalk.

as we walk i get to know him and i learn that mika is not mika but his michael the man his mother named him. as we talk for hours and hours we go in to this little cafe and have a cup of tea to warm us up.

i tell him i should go as it starts to rain but he tells me we could go back to his home as his mums out. and his dads working late. :blink: mmmmmmmmm ok as we walk in the house it has this smell but a really warming smell. he takes my wet coat and gives me one of his tops to wear.

as im drying off i can hear him banging about. then as i look round his lighting the fire. he opens the wine, i just look all happy in to his eyes.........................................................

end of part one. :teehee:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread might send some people to the naughty corner:chkn: :das:

indeed... will have to keep an eye on this one, especially if madame willywonka finds it! :sneaky2:

edit: i see she has already found it.

I'd have a staring contest all day.

:lmao: now that's funny !!!

. . . . I cannot EVEN come in this thread moreless write my 'thoughts' or my little day dream . . . or I would be sent not to the Naughty Corner - but to the Naughty Highest Security Prison . . . .

- - - - so I will RUN, RUN far far away n o w never to return again!

:sneaky2:

indeed... will have to keep an eye on this one, especially if madame willywonka finds it! :sneaky2:

edit: i see she has already found it.

:lmao:

Shes the meanest hag that has ever been...

Checking all the threads where i might be hiding in...:mf_rosetinted:

Sure, why not? :naughty:

We could multi-task as well. Cook dinner without breaking eye contact, ride bikes, write a song:annoyed_h4h: :naughty:

"Keeping eye contact, riding bikes, banging our heads on the poles, breaking our teeth and ending up at X-ray but still keeping eye contact"

I would need eleven and a half hours to remind that I can a little bit English, then I ´d need 25 minutes to translate one sentence and 5 minutes to make everything wrong :blush-anim-cl:.

I would need eleven and a half hours to remind that I can a little bit English, then I ´d need 25 minutes to translate one sentence and 5 minutes to make everything wrong :blush-anim-cl:.

Aww, you wouldn't have to do that. Since this is a fantasy, there would be no language barrier. :huglove: Just pretend that you both speak the same language.

It's better that I don't write so much in this thread or I'll be send to the Naughty Corner :naughty::teehee:

ok... selfcontrol! :teehee:

12 hours with MIKA? well, I 'd like to stay or at home or at a café to talking to HIM to know HIM better, to know MIKA in real life :wub2:

And I'd like to talk to HIM, at night too, while we are watching the stars in the sky... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, that's a nice one...I bet starting this thread is a good idea but if Mika reads this, our vague chances of actually having this one day are gone...or who knows, maybe he'll just pick one out *coughswonkacoughs*.

Ok...what I'd do...well, imagining that we'd be in London, I'd ask him to show me his favourite places from London: where to eat, where to drink, where to shop, where to have fun, where to relax, where to be alone..and so on...

I'd love that! Because after that day, I could go to those places and remember that I've been there with him... :biggrin2: or perhaps meeting him again there...

Nice thread, Katie! :wub2:

I'll sure come back...:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Oh, that's a nice one...I bet starting this thread is a good idea but if Mika reads this, our vague chances of actually having this one day are gone...or who knows, maybe he'll just pick one out *coughswonkacoughs*.

Ok...what I'd do...well, imagining that we'd be in London, I'd ask him to show me his favourite places from London: where to eat, where to drink, where to shop, where to have fun, where to relax, where to be alone..and so on...

I'd love that! Because after that day, I could go to those places and remember that I've been there with him... :biggrin2: or perhaps meeting him again there...

Nice thread, Katie! :wub2:

I'll sure come back...:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

aaahhh thank you its my 1st thread!!! :shocked:

woo mika could pick out the best one and make it real. :yikes::swoon: