Global Pop Phenomenon, MIKA, Releases Sophomore Album September 22

dcdeb

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: Brill! I just HAD to quote that :tehe: that made my...night :roftl:

But yeah,just WAG? Maybe that's why he wanted to wait before telling us the name of the new album,so that he could find something more creative?

Btw, it kinda feels like the end of an era! But it's all good I guess.:biggrin2:

Although the fact that everybody seems to love WAG makes me kinda nervous. I mean, they give us such high expectations,I fear I might be deceived :blink:

I really feel this way too!

:lmfao: Brill! I just HAD to quote that :tehe: that made my...night :roftl:

But yeah,just WAG? Maybe that's why he wanted to wait before telling us the name of the new album,so that he could find something more creative?

Btw, it kinda feels like the end of an era! But it's all good I guess.:biggrin2:

Although the fact that everybody seems to love WAG makes me kinda nervous. I mean, they give us such high expectations,I fear I might be deceived :blink:

But he failed, obviously :naughty:

I kid, I have no real objections to the title. It's a bit "meh" in my opinion (at the moment, this may change after hearing the song) but it's no "omfg it's a crime!"

I feel that THAT era ended ages ago. I mean you compare the 2006 Mika to the Mika in late 07/early 08. He changed quite quickly in a short space of time. He's grown more mature I think.

If I'm being really honest and may be so bold to suggest or assume, I'd say his "life as a sexually confused teen" (or whatever the hell happened to him during those years!!) ended shortly after the video of GK...

and I get what you mean about being deceived, but to be honest I'd be more worried about it if there were mixed reviews rather than a huge chorus of "WE LOVE IT!"

Now that's what I call original :thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

Original...but not appropriate...:naughty:

"Dear Santa,

my name is Molly and I am six. I have been a very good girl this year. I always wash behind my ears and I got rid of my nits! I hope I don't get coal. This is want I want:

Slumber Barbie

Horse Riding Barbie

Teacher Barbie

One of those real life dollies that wet themselves

A DS

Pokémon cards

The latest disney film on DVD

Mika's album "Life as a sexually confused teenager"

Thanks,

Molly."

In which case, I can see why he's done it. But still :naughty:

Having a title saying "Life as a sexually confused teenager" might sell more records :roftl::roftl:

That can be the title of his autobiography :naughty:

Original...but not appropriate...:naughty:

"Dear Santa,

my name is Molly and I am six. I have been a very good girl this year. I always wash behind my ears and I got rid of my nits! I hope I don't get coal. This is want I want:

Slumber Barbie

Horse Riding Barbie

Teacher Barbie

One of those real life dollies that wet themselves

A DS

Pokémon cards

The latest disney film on DVD

Mika's album "Life as a sexually confused teenager"

Thanks,

Molly."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

That'd be a hit!:naughty:

I think it might be a bit controversial :naughty:

Though I can imagine the interview would go something like out of Pirates of the Caribbean 1...

Interviewer: "Life As a Sexually Confused Oddball who Likes Far Too Much Cheese. And Chicken."? Mika, are you serious? This has got to be the worst book title ever and you have got to be the worst author I have ever heard of.

Mika: *smiles*.....But you HAVE heard of me...

Sure :naughty:

Oh God, could you imagine all the typos? :shocked::aah:

There wouldn't be any, cos I'd be his editor :mf_rosetinted:

OR!! OR!! *Major brain wave* Mika would release a COLOURING BOOK!!!

Haaaa, imagine giving that to your child for their birthday for them to open it up and a see a dead fish on a plate or something...:naughty::roftl:

There wouldn't be any, cos I'd be his editor :mf_rosetinted:

OR!! OR!! *Major brain wave* Mika would release a COLOURING BOOK!!!

Haaaa, imagine giving that to your child for their birthday for them to open it up and a see a dead fish on a plate or something...:naughty::roftl:

I made a thread about that a while ago. I think it would be awesome if he made colouring books :punk:

Just no dead fish in it lol :naughty:

Psh, screw that :naughty:

Anything could go in it :pinkbow:

I seriously think he should consider putting a colouring book up on Mikasounds. At least, after this second album, so there's more art. It would be amazing. :das:

I think it might be a bit controversial :naughty:

Though I can imagine the interview would go something like out of Pirates of the Caribbean 1...

Interviewer: "Life As a Sexually Confused Oddball who Likes Far Too Much Cheese. And Chicken."? Mika, are you serious? This has got to be the worst book title ever and you have got to be the worst author I have ever heard of.

Mika: *smiles*.....But you HAVE heard of me...

Yeah:roftl:

:lmfao:

Oh Caz.. Am I allowed to love you?:wub2: