Global Pop Phenomenon, MIKA, Releases Sophomore Album September 22

dcdeb

Well, I hope so. I'm just freaking out that he's going to step into super stardom or something, and become like MJ :no:

Oh I get what you mean. But he's not in the same league as MJ and I don't mean that in a nasty way. MJ was loved by practically everyone but not everyone understands Mika :naughty:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I get what you mean. But he's not in the same league as MJ and I don't mean that in a nasty way. MJ was loved by practically everyone but not everyone understands Mika :naughty:

Well yeah, I guess. I don't want him to be "tabloid fodder" as he always put it :naughty:

Maybe this new album makes everyone understand how genius he is? And he deserves it, and I'm so happy for him (I'm sure the album will be a huge success any way) but I'm also a little bit scared, too. I don't know what I'm scared, changes I guess.

And so excited, of course. I feel I cannot breath before we hear WAG :wub2:

I know :no:

Dear Mika,

Stay out of f*cking trouble!

Love, Nono :pinkbow:

I'm with you girls on this:naughty: I'm afraid even more popularity will change him or that he changes his image or who he is just to please others, or, or...

Oh yeah. It's the poetic way they write those things that attracts.:naughty:

It's a press release, actually -- not a real review or article. :thumb_yello:

well Mikasounds has been known to be wrong as well...heck, maybe everyone's wrong! Maybe there IS no new single! :roftl:

:lmfao:

Starting to feel like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," eh? Yeah, maybe... maybe...

:naughty:

Oh.. please say I'm dreaming or something.. He could really come up with something more original :sneaky2:

I think maybe he ran out of time or something so he just had to go with that. It's not a bad title or anything, but I just hate when albums are named after song titles :teehee:

I think a few may have felt the same lol :naughty: I did kinda read it and think.."......Oh." :roftl::roftl:

Yeah, same here. Though I'm sort of at the point where I don't care anymore. I just want to hear it. :aah:

But we listed tons of titles in that one thread....he could've used one :rolls_eyes:

I think maybe he ran out of time or something so he just had to go with that. It's not a bad title or anything, but I just hate when albums are named after song titles :teehee:

I hate that too.. I really hope that song gonna be a masterpiece that he called album with it :naughty:

Yeah, same here. Though I'm sort of at the point where I don't care anymore. I just want to hear it. :aah:

But we listed tons of titles in that one thread....he could've used one :rolls_eyes:

Life In Cartoon Motion kinda signifies with the whole growing up thing (though was ANY song really about his CHILDHOOD apart from Stuck In The Middle? Seemed all adolescent to me :roftl:)

So the second album's title should signify his teenage years..."We Are Golden" is apparently about that so maybe it made sense to give the album the same name.

In which case, I can see why he's done it. But still :naughty:

Having a title saying "Life as a sexually confused teenager" might sell more records :roftl::roftl:

I KID!!!!

I think a few may have felt the same lol :naughty: I did kinda read it and think.."......Oh." :roftl::roftl:

Yeah I was actually thinking I would be like :shocked: when I know the title :roftl: I guess I was expecting it to be kinda the same way as LICM's..

Yeah I was actually thinking I would be like :shocked: when I know the title :roftl: I guess I was expecting it to be kinda the same way as LICM's..

Life In Cartoon Motion kinda signifies with the whole growing up thing (though was ANY song really about his CHILDHOOD apart from Stuck In The Middle? Seemed all adolescent to me :roftl:)

So the second album's title should signify his teenage years..."We Are Golden" is apparently about that so maybe it made sense to give the album the same name.

Having a title saying "Life as a sexually confused teenager" might sell more records :roftl::roftl:

I KID!!!!

:thumb_yello::roftl:

I KID!!!!

:lmfao: Brill! I just HAD to quote that :tehe: that made my...night :roftl:

But yeah,just WAG? Maybe that's why he wanted to wait before telling us the name of the new album,so that he could find something more creative?

Btw, it kinda feels like the end of an era! But it's all good I guess.:biggrin2:

Although the fact that everybody seems to love WAG makes me kinda nervous. I mean, they give us such high expectations,I fear I might be deceived :blink: