Where can I listen to "We Are Golden?"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is what happen and that it is Monday...

They have removed Friday now. He's not listed on Friday's show anymore, he's listed on Monday with WAG getting it's first play. But I think it will be played on mikasounds as well from Monday. Mika has also said, in his blog, that he's going to get a still photo of the video shoot for us to see.

Just got this email from mikasounds:

Hello Everybody!

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you for all your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS!

Every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

You'll also get Mika's Magic Numbers when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

You can trade them in for exclusive content, music, videos and unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show from me. The more you earn, the bigger and better things you can get! Hurrah!

Mika

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

Edited by mari62
adding source

I think the right time is 9.30 and not 11.10 as stated in the email

20/07/2009

Monday, 09:30 on BBC Radio 2

Mika joins Ken for the world exclusive first play of his new single We Are Golden and also performs his last single Blue Eyes acoustically while Benny Andersson, 50% of the genius behind Swedish pop legends Abba, picks his first two songs in Tracks Of My Years.

Plus two more contestants duke it out on PopMaster, we play the Record and Album Of The Week and we dedicate a Love Song to the one you love.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lqdq0

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

You get your emails quick from Mikasounds quick, Mari... I'm still

waiting for mine! :wink2:

However...

Yes, I just had confirmation from Mika's management that Monday

is the right day for sure now.

20/07/2009

Mika joins Ken for the world exclusive first play of his new single We Are Golden and also performs his last single Blue Eyes acoustically while Benny Andersson, 50% of the genius behind Swedish pop legends Abba, picks his first two songs in Tracks Of My Years.

Plus two more contestants duke it out on PopMaster, we play the Record and Album Of The Week and we dedicate a Love Song to the one you love.

I'm not so sure about that, Mari -- Ken Bruce *starts* at 9.30 but

is on until noon, so it sounds like Mika isn't on until 11.10. And then at

12.15 on Jo Whiley on BBC Radio 1. :thumb_yello:

You get your emails quick from Mikasounds quick, Mari... I'm still

waiting for mine! :wink2:

However...

Yes, I just had confirmation from Mika's management that Monday

is the right day for sure now.

I'm not so sure about that, Mari -- Ken Bruce *starts* at 9.30 but

is on until noon, so it sounds like Mika isn't on until 11.10. And then at

12.15 on Jo Whiley on BBC Radio 1. :thumb_yello:

Oh, didn't know the programme lasted so long!

Thanks for pointing it out Deb :)

Hello Everybody!

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you for all your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS!

Every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

You'll also get Mika's Magic Numbers when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

You can trade them in for exclusive content, music, videos and unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show from me. The more you earn, the bigger and better things you can get! Hurrah!

Mika

God bless mikasounds for that much needed golden info! *makes sign of cross for blessing of mikasounds*

So we live in the u.s.a. so can we get to listen to "We Are Golden" or not? And if we do what specific time for us living in Illinois? Really want to tune in.

They broadcast Radio 1 online here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

Click on "listen live" near the top

Supposedly it'll be at 11:10 UK time. So for me in michigan it's 6:10AM, and for you it would be 5:10AM.... GOOOOOD MORNING! :biggrin2:

They broadcast Radio 1 online here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

Click on "listen live" near the top

Supposedly it'll be at 11:10 UK time. So for me in michigan it's 6:10AM, and for you it would be 5:10AM.... GOOOOOD MORNING! :biggrin2:

Thanks so much. Well good morning to us. But what a treat on our birthday.:wub2::wub2:

Just listened to a thirty second clip of "We Are Golden". LOVE it. Love how everyone says golden.:wub2:

20/07/2009

:crybaby: i have to wait until tuesday!! argh! i hate being in front of you all :tears:

WE ARE GOLDEN DEBUT RADIO PLAYS

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Mika’s brand new single, ‘We Are Golden’ - from the forthcoming album of the same name - will be making its radio debut on all your favourite stations.

On 20 July from 11.30am (GMT), Mika’s brand new single, ‘We Are Golden’ - from the forthcoming album of the same name - will be making its radio debut on all your favourite stations.

At the same time the single debuts a clip of the single will be posted on MIKASOUNDS.

So turn on, tune in and welcome ‘We Are Golden’ onto the airwaves.

20/07/2009

The Ken Bruce show starts at 09.30 till 12.00 noon. I don't think it will be the first record he plays.