How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did something go wrong then?did you get your EP?

I didn't get my EP. But I don't mind that. More that all my classmates hate me, don't talk to me, only for nasty comments and to tell me how ugly and fat I am. I act like I don't care there, but I do care, and it hurts me.

cant belive I have to go to school tommorow... \:tears:

I've been going to school for 2 weeks. :naughty:

I didn't get my EP. But I don't mind that. More that all my classmates hate me, don't talk to me, only for nasty comments and to tell me how ugly and fat I am. I act like I don't care there, but I do care, and it hurts me.

awww

when did they do this/ and why? bitches.

thats the stupidest reason i have ever heard.what idiots.what about your new friends?

Well, I think that's the reason. Because they're all this kind of typical high school sluts. And I'm not.

What new friends? I have 2 friends now, at school. The same as last year, only I lost a few.

Well, I think that's the reason. Because they're all this kind of typical high school sluts. And I'm not.

What new friends? I have 2 friends now, at school. The same as last year, only I lost a few.

oh yeah. i get that. not as bad as you mind.

the one that has the same birthday as you.

friday for me :naughty:

lucky- landing straight on the weekend...

but just tommorow and then its weekend for me too (here we have Fridays off instead of Sundays...) and its english class straight morning, so the day shouldnt be too bad (English class simply means daydreaming about Mika, and since he was my project- anything related to him dosnt bother my teacher... :naughty: ) our school is so messed up :roftl:

probably sunk in already... I cant belive they give us project on the 2nd day of school! :sneaky2:

lucky- landing straight on the weekend...

but just tommorow and then its weekend for me too (here we have Fridays off instead of Sundays...) and its english class straight morning, so the day shouldnt be too bad (English class simply means daydreaming about Mika, and since he was my project- anything related to him dosnt bother my teacher... :naughty: ) our school is so messed up :roftl:

probably sunk in already... I cant belive they give us project on the 2nd day of school! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I can see you going to Mika at a concert, and saying: " Hi Mika, you are my project for school. Can I interview you or something like that? :das:"

Your school is so messed up. :mf_rosetinted: