How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

are you talking about the 'secret gig'?? i dont think anyone knows anything yet. you defiantly going scala?? im still keeping my options open at the moment.:teehee:

well i was thinking of going to the 'secet one' :naughty:

oohhhh i dont bloody know :aah: what im doing :aah::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get the bus. ur mad around there :naughty:. if i go u can jump in the car with me but see what happens. i will make up my mind soon lol.

:teehee:sounds good :biggrin2: :roftl:Jazzy and I were discussing the delights of the N15 bus in another thread. We came to the conclusion that yes its crowded, many of the people on the bus do smell, there is always that one evil person on the bus that looks like they are about to murder you, it takes about 2 hours to get to essex, and stops at just about every stop on the way...but mika is worth it :roftl::teehee::wub2:

good luck love :wink2: your be ok :thumb_yello:

aarrr ur in love with your teacher :mf_lustslow: i know them days ccooorrrr mr lion :mf_lustslow: sex or what hehehe look back now :aah: omg what was i on :naughty:roftl:

:roftl: You could tell from a post as simple as that?!?!?!?! :aah: I've said waaaay more about him and people still don't get it! :roftl:

Yeah, it went well though :biggrin2:

Wont say im smileing :( On the sad stage thingy (i think) where it feels liek you have soemthing stuck in your throat... hate that!

Awww, what's wrong honey? :huglove:

I'm tired to,

had gym, walked to lunch, walked to ice cream after walking to my friend's house.

and now my eyes are like closed.

Wow, sounds like you walked a lot today! And...what kinda icecream did you get? :das:

I did that too. Tried to read, then passed out and woke up 2 hours later.

I hate when that happens. :aah: Well, it's only ever happened to me when I had to read boring books for English class. :fisch:

But the whole falling asleep thing sucks because, I don't know about you, it throws my whole timing off. :aah: