Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it did.

So I just got the h1n1 vacination. I can't move my arm. :wheelchair:

awwwwwwww! :huglove: i got the cevical cancer one yesterday. still hurts a bit... :huh: and i have to have 3 :mf_rosetinted:

i don't think i'm having that injection :blink:

awwwwwwww! :huglove: i got the cevical cancer one yesterday. still hurts a bit... :huh: and i have to have 3 :mf_rosetinted:

We can be injection buddies! :naughty: I still have all the shots for my trip to India left. Argh.

Still don't feel great. My voice has been gone all day and all I can do is talk really quietly... :emot-sad:

You can use one of those cool chalkboards! :teehee:

We can be injection buddies! :naughty: I still have all the shots for my trip to India left. Argh.

Yay! :boing: did your hurt when they put it in? she said mine wouldn't but then i was close to tears when she did it... :sad: awww! :huglove: my next one is the day after my birthday.... :sneaky2:

Like when Homer Simpson had his jaw wired shut??? :naughty:

Yes, exactly. I've always wanted to lose my voice so I could do that. :teehee:

Yay! :boing: did your hurt when they put it in? she said mine wouldn't but then i was close to tears when she did it... :sad: awww! :huglove: my next one is the day after my birthday.... :sneaky2:

Just a bit, not as much as the meningococcal c vaccine. That was bad. It feels weird when the liquid goes into your tissue, doesn't it? :naughty:

Better after than before!

I had too !!! I remember It hurt so much that I didn't do the third injection. For the second I couldn't move my arms for almost one month !!! My doctor is a butcher !!! Now I'm so scared of needles !

But don't be afraid, you must do it, it might save your life !:thumb_yello:

I feel both happy because I won a tick to see Mika at the jam sessions in Paris on Tuesday and very sad because I can't go because I'll be at work! I must keep busy all the time otherwise I cry! It would have been my first gig!

I would have called out sick :naughty:

Bad :no: I really wanted to eat a pizza mum did for dinner but it is 00,.40...

I just ate it...I feel so bad I want to throw up...:tears:

Aww :huglove:

*whistle sound*

*crashing sound*

Not good anymore.

Mom totally runied my mood.

And I've fought a panic attack almost every day so I'm sure once I finally have one it'll be awful. :no: