Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love snow but we don't get it over here often. It definitely feels like winter.

I like it too when cold, sunny and sparkling :naughty: But sadly, most of the time it's vet and sky is overcast :huh: Blah..

Aha, I like those kind of things :teehee:

Really? Wow, you're like surrounded by scorpios :das:

Evening Sarah :biggrin2:

haha yeah, I am :das: Did you have a cake? (I just had one.. because it's my niece's name day today:biggrin2:)

Hey Sarah! :bye:

You are, he's just lazy...

Thanks! And today at school my friend (The one that I was doing a drawing, which I forgot to take a pic of) gave me an earring that looks like sheep! (That's kinda our inside joke with special meaning xD) That was sooo sweet! I put them on and walked around all day and everybody was like "Aww, those are so sweet!" Also, have you ever heard of trollbeads bracelets? So thanks to my mum, I'm starting to collect mine :teehee:

And your present..

I was like ":shocked:" when I opened it! That's TBWKTM! DELUXE? ARE YOU MAD?? I wish you were here so I would give you a REAL BIG HUG!!! :wub2:

I'm still trying to figyure out that gave you've sent, but I decided to take it to school tomorrow, maybe I'll play it with my friend :biggrin2:

I knew it wasnt me XD

Thats sooooooooo sweet!!!! I will love to see that. Also, the bracelet your parents bouthg is sooooooooooooooooo cute!! I want one!!!! But they seems to be really expensive........

Well, it seems that you liked it, no??? And no, Im not mad. It wasnt as expensive nor hard to find as you think, and you deserved it :wink2:

Well, once you learn how to play it, it will be easier. Btw, I forgot to send you a big Happy Birthday from Soni and Cris!!! They are gonna kill me! Hope you loved their presents as well :wink2: Soni asked me if you hanged the draw on your wall.

Love ya!!

That's exactly what it is like at the moment. Very depressing.

Yeah.. I hate weather like that :sneaky2:

haha yeah, I am :das: Did you have a cake? (I just had one.. because it's my niece's name day today:biggrin2:)

:das:

No, I'm gonna have one tomorrow, cuz I'm ginna invite some friends to come at my place to have fun :teehee:

Topic for today!

What are you curious about? atm :naughty:

I am curious about.. something :mf_rosetinted:

I knew it wasnt me XD

Thats sooooooooo sweet!!!! I will love to see that. Also, the bracelet your parents bouthg is sooooooooooooooooo cute!! I want one!!!! But they seems to be really expensive........

Well, it seems that you liked it, no??? And no, Im not mad. It wasnt as expensive nor hard to find as you think, and you deserved it :wink2:

Well, once you learn how to play it, it will be easier. Btw, I forgot to send you a big Happy Birthday from Soni and Cris!!! They are gonna kill me! Hope you loved their presents as well :wink2: Soni asked me if you hanged the draw on your wall.

Love ya!!

:naughty:

I'm gonna take pics later, cuz my mum has camera atm and she's not at home right now. And yeah, I love the bracelet too, I'm already thinking on what kind of charm I'm gonna buy next :naughty: And yeah, true, those are very expensive :huh: But it's like life-line on your arm :naughty:

I dooo reeeaaly loooved it! :huglove: And don't forget to thank to Soni and Cris! :huglove:

I took the parchis with me to school today. My friends loved it so we literally played it all day :roftl: And muahaha - I won :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. I hate weather like that :sneaky2:

:das:

No, I'm gonna have one tomorrow, cuz I'm ginna invite some friends to come at my place to have fun :teehee:

I am curious about.. something :mf_rosetinted:

because it's friday? :das:

I'm gonna have a BIG day tomorrow. All my relatives and some friends will be here coz it is my mum's b-day:biggrin2:

Topic for today!

What are you curious about? atm :naughty

My mark on the FOL exam.......................

:naughty:

I'm gonna take pics later, cuz my mum has camera atm and she's not at home right now. And yeah, I love the bracelet too, I'm already thinking on what kind of charm I'm gonna buy next :naughty: And yeah, true, those are very expensive :huh: But it's like life-line on your arm :naughty:

I dooo reeeaaly loooved it! :huglove: And don't forget to thank to Soni and Cris! :huglove:

I took the parchis with me to school today. My friends loved it so we literally played it all day :roftl: And muahaha - I won :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I will wait to see it :wink2: Well, what charms do you already have??? Yep, thats true, but I dont have money to have one and always wanted to..... Wish my parents were able to think on this things..............

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! :wub2: Have you listenend to it yet??? They say "you are welcome!" and send a big huge to you.

REally??? Thats my girl!!!

I'm gonna have a BIG day tomorrow. All my relatives and some friends will be here coz it is my mum's b-day:biggrin2:

REally???? So, now I know 5 people that shares b-day today!!!! One of my hated cousins, one of my "friends", 2 of my classmates and your mum!! XD SAy a bit Happy Birthday to her from me!

I'm not gonna make it big, just a few friends and that's all. And no relatives :naughty:

Ok, I will wait to see it :wink2: Well, what charms do you already have??? Yep, thats true, but I dont have money to have one and always wanted to..... Wish my parents were able to think on this things..............

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! :wub2: Have you listenend to it yet??? They say "you are welcome!" and send a big huge to you.

REally??? Thats my girl!!!

I have a lucky charm and two random ones now :naughty: Ask tme to get you one on christmas! :wub2:

Yes, I've listened to it. I loooved it :wub2: Those live versions are so awesome :wub2:

Hugging your sisters back :huglove:

Now I'm off to wait for my friends :biggrin2:

I'm not gonna make it big, just a few friends and that's all. And no relatives :naughty:

I have a lucky charm and two random ones now :naughty: Ask tme to get you one on christmas! :wub2:

Yes, I've listened to it. I loooved it :wub2: Those live versions are so awesome :wub2:

Hugging your sisters back :huglove:

Now I'm off to wait for my friends :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/wub2.gif

I cant do that! I asked them for new clothes............ Im loosing too much weight lately and my clothes are sooooooooo big XD

Awwww, Im glad that you like it :wub2: You know??? I need to get a copy for my self too, I havent listen to it yet............... (the live versions, I mean)

They send you a big kiss!

Ok, have fun!! Wait, you already had fun XD

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/wub2.gif

I cant do that! I asked them for new clothes............ Im loosing too much weight lately and my clothes are sooooooooo big XD

Awwww, Im glad that you like it :wub2: You know??? I need to get a copy for my self too, I havent listen to it yet............... (the live versions, I mean)

They send you a big kiss!

Ok, have fun!! Wait, you already had fun XD

Oh that's great! Everyone needs some changes :wub2:

Yeah, you have to! Live version of "Good gone girl" is simply beautiful :wub2: But ech, all record is golden :naughty:

:huglove:

Haha, yes, I had :biggrin2::naughty:

Oh that's great! Everyone needs some changes :wub2:

Yeah, you have to! Live version of "Good gone girl" is simply beautiful :wub2: But ech, all record is golden :naughty:

:huglove:

Haha, yes, I had :biggrin2::naughty:

Yeah! Changes are good, but some are not! I dont know anything from Mika since............ I cant remember. And Jaime Cullum has a new album and come to a spanish tv show and I didnt knew anything!!!

I will wait till............ I buy the album for my self :naughty:

Im sure! :biggrin2:

Yeah! Changes are good, but some are not! I dont know anything from Mika since............ I cant remember. And Jaime Cullum has a new album and come to a spanish tv show and I didnt knew anything!!!

I will wait till............ I buy the album for my self :naughty:

Im sure! :biggrin2:

I don't know anything about him too lately.. All I know is that he was bitten my mosquito into his eye :boxed: Really? I hope you'll see that tv show.

It's a good album, you know :naughty::biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

I don't know anything about him too lately.. All I know is that he was bitten my mosquito into his eye :boxed: Really? I hope you'll see that tv show.

It's a good album, you know :naughty::biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

Really??? Thats sooooooooooo weird XD And no, I didnt got the chance to watched Jamie Cullum on tv....................

I know.............. But I want it............

Really??? Thats sooooooooooo weird XD And no, I didnt got the chance to watched Jamie Cullum on tv....................

I know.............. But I want it............

That's not so weird in my opinion. he was in Australia, there's summer now, so.. :biggrin2:

Oh, sorry about that.. :huh:

You will.. you will :wink2:

That's not so weird in my opinion. he was in Australia, there's summer now, so.. :biggrin2:

Oh, sorry about that.. :huh:

You will.. you will :wink2:

But its weird that a mosquito bites you on the eye :aah:

Dont worry, I will always have internet :roftl:

Im sure about that.