Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Dont you hate them??? At first I was like: "Marta, you tell the speech in spanish and I will do it in english" And Enrique was always laughing about us, but now...............

:wink2:

Ahahah! I imagine your face :lmao: And I expected Audrius to say that :aah:

Really??? Get a new one!!!

I imagine you guys doing so :roftl: What's up with Enrique? I thought you get a bit cold with Alberto? :dunno:

I'm still amused by it :roftl: I'm assure he's also :roftl:

Nah, too much work with it.. :aah:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine you guys doing so :roftl: What's up with Enrique? I thought you get a bit cold with Alberto? :dunno:

I'm still amused by it :roftl: I'm assure he's also :roftl:

Nah, too much work with it.. :aah:

Ahahaha! Well, Enrique is a really nice guy, but we are just good friends. And he lives on a small city next to us, so he has to take bus to come to Puertollano, then the train and then the bus, so he does more than half of his way to class with me and my cousin. Things with Alberto are still.............. cold. He seems to be trying to not be my friend anymore. I just found out that I dont care too much about all that.

Ehehehe, poor you :naughty:

Wha??? I posted a pic of the draw my sisters made for me :wub2: on FB

Ahahaha! Well, Enrique is a really nice guy, but we are just good friends. And he lives on a small city next to us, so he has to take bus to come to Puertollano, then the train and then the bus, so he does more than half of his way to class with me and my cousin. Things with Alberto are still.............. cold. He seems to be trying to not be my friend anymore. I just found out that I dont care too much about all that.

Ehehehe, poor you :naughty:

Wha??? I posted a pic of the draw my sisters made for me :wub2: on FB

Oh, I see.. Poor you guys.. Not even friends? I'll never understand guys.. :dunno: But I'm glad that you are not so keen on this thing :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

To have a far4m like I did, took me about half of years or so.. Ah, whatever :naughty:

Yeah, I saw :wub2:

Oh, I see.. Poor you guys.. Not even friends? I'll never understand guys.. :dunno: But I'm glad that you are not so keen on this thing :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

To have a far4m like I did, took me about half of years or so.. Ah, whatever :naughty:

Yeah, I saw :wub2:

We are "friends" but not so close anymore. The good thing is that I became closer friend with Alfredo. Anf he says that Im in love with Enrique :aah: just because Im always telling him to study and go to class and all that :aah:

I can imagine. Mine is crappy compared to the one you had.

It looks soooooooooooooo great! Its very well done! :wub2:

We are "friends" but not so close anymore. The good thing is that I became closer friend with Alfredo. Anf he says that Im in love with Enrique :aah: just because Im always telling him to study and go to class and all that :aah:

I can imagine. Mine is crappy compared to the one you had.

It looks soooooooooooooo great! Its very well done! :wub2:

Well, that's not so bad :thumb_yello: Alberto, Alfredo.. Gosh, Isa, slow down :roftl:

I'm doing so with pretty much all my friends. That means I love them? :roftl: I think I just care for them..

Grown it! Make me proud :aah:

I imagine :wub2:

Same here. The only good thing is that I have all the time I want to do nothing, so.............. But Im trying not to eat tons of sweets, or doctor is gonna kill me :aah:

Thanks!!

Im gonna watch it again soon, I cant help it, he IS soooooooooooo good! :wub2:

Hello girls!! Im so excited.. we are going to have a "DISCO NIGHT PARTY" on NEW YEAR'S eve!!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2: We have to wear something in that style and stuff.. Cant wait:naughty:

How are you?

Well, that's not so bad :thumb_yello: Alberto, Alfredo.. Gosh, Isa, slow down :roftl:

I'm doing so with pretty much all my friends. That means I love them? :roftl: I think I just care for them..

Grown it! Make me proud :aah:

I imagine :wub2:

This stupid computer and i-net!!!! I have been trying to reply to your post for all this time, but the storm (I cant remember the last time we had rain for more than two weeks) is not letting me do anything.........

Ahahahahah!! The thing is that me and Alfredo were close friends since the beginig, but we talked to the rest of the people also. He has some "love problems" too, so Im like his shoulder to cry on :aah:

Same here, but I think he says that just because he wants Enrique to date someone and Im the "closest" one.

I would love too, but I dont have enought neighbours..........

:wub2:

Babs!!! Thats great!!! Im sure you are gonna have a great night. You must show me some pics, eh???

Im great, tho kinda angry with my pc cause its not working very well.............

This stupid computer and i-net!!!! I have been trying to reply to your post for all this time, but the storm (I cant remember the last time we had rain for more than two weeks) is not letting me do anything.........

Ahahahahah!! The thing is that me and Alfredo were close friends since the beginig, but we talked to the rest of the people also. He has some "love problems" too, so Im like his shoulder to cry on :aah:

Same here, but I think he says that just because he wants Enrique to date someone and Im the "closest" one.

Babs!!! Thats great!!! Im sure you are gonna have a great night. You must show me some pics, eh???

Im great, tho kinda angry with my pc cause its not working very well.............

Ok, I will:biggrin2:

How was your day?

Oh..it sucks:aah:

Ok, I will:biggrin2:

How was your day?

Oh..it sucks:aah:

:aah:

Well, it was kinda weird. It has been raining without stop in the last two weeks and my i-net comes and goes................ And, as you can read, I have some problems with guys, nothing to be worried and Im on vacation, so I wont mind till Jan. 7. Im also waiting for my new mobile phone. I should already have it, but it hasnt come yet.............

And yours??

Well, it was kinda weird. It has been raining without stop in the last two weeks and my i-net comes and goes................ And, as you can read, I have some problems with guys, nothing to be worried and Im on vacation, so I wont mind till Jan. 7. Im also waiting for my new mobile phone. I should already have it, but it hasnt come yet.............

And yours??

Oh.it is a huge snow here:blink: And it was sooo ****ing cold all the time. about -24 degrees :aah:

Mm..no..I havent read :boxed: something serious? or are you in love?:wub2::teehee:

my uni starts on Jan 4th..

oh,what type of phone?

Mine was ok.. got back home. I was at Ilzite last night. we drunk a bottle of champagne.. then boy came to me and we watched all the pics of the summer and laughed a lot. then they left and me and Ilzite fallow them coz we had to get another champagne :roftl:

Oh.it is a huge snow here:blink: And it was sooo ****ing cold all the time. about -24 degrees :aah:

Mm..no..I havent read :boxed: something serious? or are you in love?:wub2::teehee:

my uni starts on Jan 4th..

oh,what type of phone?

Mine was ok.. got back home. I was at Ilzite last night. we drunk a bottle of champagne.. then boy came to me and we watched all the pics of the summer and laughed a lot. then they left and me and Ilzite fallow them coz we had to get another champagne :roftl:

It snowed here 3 weeks ago, and since then, all we have got its rain and rain.................... Really??? The coldest we have in Puertollano is round -7 :aah: And Im cold, so I can imagine you.

Nope, and no, Im not in love. but I think one of my friends doesnt talk me anymore because of his g-friend and another one wants me to date someone just because Im the girl who talks the most to that guy...............

We have Three Wise Men Day, remember??

A normal one, with not so much things. I just want it for calls, sms and listen to music. Mine broke last week, so I needed a new one.

Oh my............... :aah: You know?? I hate champagne. I prefer beer (and beer is disgusting)

I'm back. I was out to watch "friends" :naughty:

No worries, I was out anyways :naughty:

Oh, I see :naughty:

There are some groups were only farmville plaeys hangs out, so you can add some of them to be your neighbour.

It snowed here 3 weeks ago, and since then, all we have got its rain and rain.................... Really??? The coldest we have in Puertollano is round -7 :aah: And Im cold, so I can imagine you.

Nope, and no, Im not in love. but I think one of my friends doesnt talk me anymore because of his g-friend and another one wants me to date someone just because Im the girl who talks the most to that guy...............

We have Three Wise Men Day, remember??

A normal one, with not so much things. I just want it for calls, sms and listen to music. Mine broke last week, so I needed a new one.

Oh my............... :aah: You know?? I hate champagne. I prefer beer (and beer is disgusting)

Oh I see.. well it rained a bit last night as well, but not so much just for a minute..

Oh.. :blink: And do you want to date him?

Aha, I do remember.. :thumb_yello: Oh,cool! You must show me a pic of it when you get it!

haha this one is Latvia's one and its really good. many countries has admitted that Latvia has a great champagne! :thumb_yello: I dont like beer so much..and I hate wine:aah:

Haha, I remember the story of that :roftl:

Btw, Hey Babs :mf_rosetinted: How's my bread doing? :naughty:

you do?:roftl:

Hey! :D Erm.. fine! :lmfao: it is a pity I have it in the store pretty far from my home:aah: otherwise I would buy it every day:mf_rosetinted:

I'm back. I was out to watch "friends" :naughty:

No worries, I was out anyways :naughty:

Oh, I see :naughty:

There are some groups were only farmville plaeys hangs out, so you can add some of them to be your neighbour.

Which episode was???

Hehehe :aah:

Nope, thanks. Im very private with my privacy, so no strangers please. Anyway, I made it a lil bit bigger.

Oh I see.. well it rained a bit last night as well, but not so much just for a minute..

Oh.. :blink: And do you want to date him?

Aha, I do remember.. :thumb_yello: Oh,cool! You must show me a pic of it when you get it!

haha this one is Latvia's one and its really good. many countries has admitted that Latvia has a great champagne! :thumb_yello: I dont like beer so much..and I hate wine:aah:

I wish it rained here for a minute. Its weord all this rain, you know??

Nope, we are good friends. Maybe I wont mind if he wasnt so............ depressing. And his ex broke with him more than a year ago and he is still in love with her. Its kinda weird.

Ok, thats done! Btw, I posted on Facebook a pic of the draw my sisters made me for Xmas.

I havent taste it, but I have taste spanish one, and people say its really good, but its disgusting........... Also hate wine.

Which episode was???

Nope, thanks. Im very private with my privacy, so no strangers please. Anyway, I made it a lil bit bigger.

I wish it rained here for a minute. Its weord all this rain, you know??

Nope, we are good friends. Maybe I wont mind if he wasnt so............ depressing. And his ex broke with him more than a year ago and he is still in love with her. Its kinda weird.

Ok, thats done! Btw, I posted on Facebook a pic of the draw my sisters made me for Xmas.

I havent taste it, but I have taste spanish one, and people say its really good, but its disgusting........... Also hate wine.

yeah..i can imagine it coz it was raining in summer also:aah:

Oh.. well maybe he really needs a time but yeah..it is a year already:boxed:

hmm..im not there so often..i hate facebook :naughty:

haha Im gonna send one for you, lol

have you ever tried vodka?:naughty:

you do?:roftl:

Hey! :D Erm.. fine! :lmfao: it is a pity I have it in the store pretty far from my home:aah: otherwise I would buy it every day:mf_rosetinted:

I do :mf_rosetinted:

But you'll do it for me, don't you? :mf_rosetinted:

Which episode was???

Amm.. The one with Brad Pitt in it :naughty:

Good point! I do also - only people I know :wink2:

Glad for it :teehee:

Of course:mf_rosetinted:

how was your day?

Oh..I bought new shoes the other day:naughty:

Of course:mf_rosetinted:

how was your day?

Oh..I bought new shoes the other day:naughty:

That's my girl :thumb_yello::wub2:

It was great! I met my friends today, one told me that she had a interesting dream about me.. Then we went to have some pizzas. We bought small ones, but we get big ones and we didn't had to pay for them! Score haha :naughty:

How was yours? I'd like to see those shoes :das:

That's my girl :thumb_yello::wub2:

It was great! I met my friends today, one told me that she had a interesting dream about me.. Then we went to have some pizzas. We bought small ones, but we get big ones and we didn't had to pay for them! Score haha :naughty:

How was yours? I'd like to see those shoes :das:

awww sounds like a perfect day with friends:wub2:

haha thats great. Im always happy when someone is messing up something and I get something better than I have paid about:naughty: then i say that they're suckers :roftl:

Mine was ok.. got home from my friend's home. we got pretty wild last night:roftl:

here's the pic for you! they are really simple ones..

cd83d0faa573.jpg

haha thats great. Im always happy when someone is messing up something and I get something better than I have paid about:naughty: then i say that they're suckers :roftl:

Mine was ok.. got home from my friend's home. we got pretty wild last night:roftl:

cd83d0faa573.jpg

Yeah, it was great :naughty:

Me too! Love getting all those benefits out of it :teehee: Sometimes losers makes our life better :naughty:

Really? What you were doing?

Those are really nice! :wub2:I want something like that for spring's season.

Think Im back again!!!

yeah..i can imagine it coz it was raining in summer also:aah

Oh.. well maybe he really needs a time but yeah..it is a year already:boxed

hmm..im not there so often..i hate facebook :naughty

haha Im gonna send one for you, lol

have you ever tried vodka?:naughty:

Its horrible, right??? You want to go out and............ its rainig!!

Yep, I think so. But its been so long, and that girl (from what I know) leave him alone. She abbandoned him in another city, thats cruel.

Really??? But you should see that draw.

Thanks! Waiting for it :aah:

Yep, like it, not my fave, but its good.

Oh, I like that one!

Same here. I hate people that spies on you.

Ehehehe

cd83d0faa573.jpg

Me likes them!!

Where were you? :aah:

"We hate Reachel Green" club :teehee:

Same here, saaame here :roftl: :roftl:

Storm+stupid computer=Isa is gone for a while to take a walk.

Ahahahaha :aah: I dont think Brad Pitt is really hot, but he was cute back then, and in that episode, even more.