Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

My vacations gonna start only next week, but that's great also as well :teehee: I had a nice dinner with my friends too :wub2: I love moments like this!

No, I'm goona give it to her next week only. The last day that i'll be :naughty:

Yeah, I know but I thought you're over with this :naughty:

I have no time! :dunno: So many things to do. Gosh, I don;t even finished our project yet.. I'll do it tomorrow as I have no plans. And I'll try to send a letter for you asap! Tho I can't promise anything :huh:

Good evening :biggrin2:

Oh, mines start next Tuesday, but we talked with the teachers and they gave us two days more :aah: I will show ya some pics I made, but I have to upload them and I have tons! Im glad ythat you had a great time too, thats sooo great!

Ok, let me know how it goes, ok??

Well, I dont need more vaccines, but I shouldnt had pets..........

Well, dont worry, if you cant finish the project, I will send any other thing, I dont mind. And about the letter, dont worry, I gonna send ya a present by next week, cause I havent bought something yet and it wont be aat your place for Xmas, so I will try to send it on Monday and you will have it by Friday maybe :wink2:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, mines start next Tuesday, but we talked with the teachers and they gave us two days more :aah: I will show ya some pics I made, but I have to upload them and I have tons! Im glad ythat you had a great time too, thats sooo great!

Ok, let me know how it goes, ok??

Well, I dont need more vaccines, but I shouldnt had pets..........

Well, dont worry, if you cant finish the project, I will send any other thing, I dont mind. And about the letter, dont worry, I gonna send ya a present by next week, cause I havent bought something yet and it wont be aat your place for Xmas, so I will try to send it on Monday and you will have it by Friday maybe :wink2:

Well, at least it's gonna be next week :wub2: Upload them to facebook. It's a great place for that, i guess :naughty: I'm curious to see them :teehee:

Ok, of course :teehee: I'm still wondering how wrap it :naughty:

Oh, I see.. :huh:

Nah, I'm gonna finish it! I have made a promise! Btw, it's only few pages left.

I think I'm gonna send ya letter next week too, if I'm not off to grandma. Btw, it feels like post offices are having some serious jams! :boxed:

Well, at least it's gonna be next week :wub2: Upload them to facebook. It's a great place for that, i guess :naughty: I'm curious to see them :teehee:

Ok, of course :teehee: I'm still wondering how wrap it :naughty:

Oh, I see.. :huh:

Nah, I'm gonna finish it! I have made a promise! Btw, it's only few pages left.

I think I'm gonna send ya letter next week too, if I'm not off to grandma. Btw, it feels like post offices are having some serious jams! :boxed:

Yep, yay for next week!

I will upload a few of them, but not all, I got like............. 150 pics :aah: But I cant do it right now.........

Im sure you will find the perfect way for it.

I got the last pages, now Im wondering what to write there........ Or just print them and write a messege..........

Ok, do it if you want. I was gonna send ya the present, but no long letter.

Really??? What happens??

Yep, yay for next week!

I will upload a few of them, but not all, I got like............. 150 pics :aah: But I cant do it right now.........

Im sure you will find the perfect way for it.

I got the last pages, now Im wondering what to write there........ Or just print them and write a messege..........

Ok, do it if you want. I was gonna send ya the present, but no long letter.

Really??? What happens??

I'm on holiday now :das:

Ok, can't wait to see those :naughty:

I wrapped it. Made a lot of nice notes and sticked them all around it :naughty: The funny thing is that she bought a present to me, so we kinda exchanged them :naughty:

I hope she will love the result :wub2:

It's always like that at those kind of celebrations. They have a lot of job..

I'm on holiday now :das:

Ok, can't wait to see those :naughty:

I wrapped it. Made a lot of nice notes and sticked them all around it :naughty: The funny thing is that she bought a present to me, so we kinda exchanged them :naughty:

I hope she will love the result :wub2:

It's always like that at those kind of celebrations. They have a lot of job..

REally?? Yay!!! Hoorray!!

Same here, my pc is stupid and I cant upload them........ :sneaky2:

Aww, Im sure she loved it! :wub2: What did she bought for ya?

Im sure she did.

Ahm, yeah, same here. Btw, sent ya present! :teehee:

REally?? Yay!!! Hoorray!!

Same here, my pc is stupid and I cant upload them........ :sneaky2:

Aww, Im sure she loved it! :wub2: What did she bought for ya?

Im sure she did.

Ahm, yeah, same here. Btw, sent ya present! :teehee:

Yeah.. :biggrin2:

My pc is stupid as well. But I'm living with a hope that I get a new one :biggrin2: Finished downloading ALL the series of Futurama and now my pc is slower than snail!! :shocked: But it was worth it since I love Futurama so much :wub2:

She gave me a nice chain with green charms on it. It's really lovely :teehee: She made a joke that now we both can put our present on our neck :roftl:

When ya gonna send it to her?

Really? Yay! I wonder when I'm gonna get it, cuz I don't even get postcards from some people :huh: That makes me worry a bit. Stupid post office.. :sneaky2:

Yeah.. :biggrin2:

My pc is stupid as well. But I'm living with a hope that I get a new one :biggrin2: Finished downloading ALL the series of Futurama and now my pc is slower than snail!! :shocked: But it was worth it since I love Futurama so much :wub2:

She gave me a nice chain with green charms on it. It's really lovely :teehee: She made a joke that now we both can put our present on our neck :roftl:

When ya gonna send it to her?

Really? Yay! I wonder when I'm gonna get it, cuz I don't even get postcards from some people :huh: That makes me worry a bit. Stupid post office.. :sneaky2:

Well, if the pc is full of things, is not so weird that its slow, but mine has anything into ans its slow and stupid. I hope we both will get new pcs soon.

Awww, thats lovely!!! And yeah, you both can wear each other presents on your necks :aah:

I was gonna do it yesterday, but I dont have money. So I will try to do it next week, or just send it by email, so she can see it, and tell her I will ptrint it and send it any other day.

Dont worry. I know post office lost tons of things durin Xmas, so you will have to firm a paper when you get it. If you dont recieved it in two weeks, I can go to the post office and they will give me my money back.

Well, if the pc is full of things, is not so weird that its slow, but mine has anything into ans its slow and stupid. I hope we both will get new pcs soon.

Awww, thats lovely!!! And yeah, you both can wear each other presents on your necks :aah:

I was gonna do it yesterday, but I dont have money. So I will try to do it next week, or just send it by email, so she can see it, and tell her I will ptrint it and send it any other day.

Dont worry. I know post office lost tons of things durin Xmas, so you will have to firm a paper when you get it. If you dont recieved it in two weeks, I can go to the post office and they will give me my money back.

I really hope so :naughty:

Btw, speaking of taking pc's free space, today I downloaded Avatar. WHAT AN AMAZING MOVIE! Honestly. James Cameron did an amazing job. :wub2:

Haha, yeah :naughty:

Oh, I see! Anyway, she's gonna be happy with it :wub2:

Really? I have never heard of that trick :blink: I might give a go if something's wrong :naughty:

I really hope so :naughty:

Btw, speaking of taking pc's free space, today I downloaded Avatar. WHAT AN AMAZING MOVIE! Honestly. James Cameron did an amazing job. :wub2:

Haha, yeah :naughty:

Oh, I see! Anyway, she's gonna be happy with it :wub2:

Really? I have never heard of that trick :blink: I might give a go if something's wrong :naughty:

Same here, but you already knew that :wink2:

Really?? Im kinda confused with that movie, people told me that the movie is really well done, but the plot is kinda dull........... I saw This is it yesterday and its.................. its............... Why Michael had to die??? :tears:

:aah:

I hope so! :wink2: You did an amazing job with it!

Well, maybe you never heard before cause it cost money........

Same here, but you already knew that :wink2:

Really?? Im kinda confused with that movie, people told me that the movie is really well done, but the plot is kinda dull........... I saw This is it yesterday and its.................. its............... Why Michael had to die??? :tears:

:aah:

I hope so! :wink2: You did an amazing job with it!

Well, maybe you never heard before cause it cost money........

Yeah.. We sorta have the same problem :huh:

Well, yeah, a bit.. But the view and those na'vi.. You can't help but falling in love with the movie :wub2: Honestly, I'm telling you! I wanna see it for 3rd time :wub2:

Man, those postmen are really having siesta, like year a go :floor:

Hello! :bye: MERRY CHRISTMAS!:biggrin2:

This thread REALLY missed ya :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. We sorta have the same problem :huh:

Well, yeah, a bit.. But the view and those na'vi.. You can't help but falling in love with the movie :wub2: Honestly, I'm telling you! I wanna see it for 3rd time :wub2:

Man, those postmen are really having siesta, like year a go :floor:

This thread REALLY missed ya :mf_rosetinted:

Im glad it did:naughty:

:lmfao:

Well.. I was not so glad about that also.. I missed you guys :huglove:

oh,oh,oh..I wanted to show you something I bought today:roftl:

Well you better be :mf_rosetinted: I;m glad that you missed us as well :mf_rosetinted:

What? :das: You know that you got me interested :das:

Well you better be :mf_rosetinted: I;m glad that you missed us as well :mf_rosetinted:

What? :das: You know that you got me interested :das:

Today I bought some bread at the store of our village.. Some really interesting one :roftl: I bet it will be delicious:wub2:

c5657ce4c955.jpg

Today I bought some bread at the store of our village.. Some really interesting one :roftl: I bet it will be delicious:wub2:

c5657ce4c955.jpg

:roftl::roftl:Love the name of that bread :roftl: And with that ♥ on I! Aww.. so adorable :teehee:

Send me some for New year :das:

Of course :roftl::roftl: We just run out of it :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: That would be so funny!

* Indre gets to the door*

-Oh,mum, it's just a postman.. Baiba's bread for us has come and we can finally eat!

*your mum is very happy and run into the kitchen*

-yay! Let's eat!

:floor:

:roftl::roftl: That would be so funny!

* Indre gets to the door*

-Oh,mum, it's just a postman.. Baiba's bread for us has come and we can finally eat!

*your mum is very happy and run into the kitchen*

-yay! Let's eat!

:floor:

Yay! Food! FINALLY! *doing happy dance* :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I imagine my mum's face- "A bread? :blink:" :roftl:

What do you want for new year? Chicken? :roftl:

Yay! Food! FINALLY! *doing happy dance* :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I imagine my mum's face- "A bread?

What do you want for new year? Chicken? :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Ok, and dont forget to shut at her- Bread from Latvia is here,dont you see?:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

hahaha chicken.. hmm..:teehee: