Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Hello! :bye: MERRY CHRISTMAS!:biggrin2:

How have you been??

Isa, I read that you have been to THIS IS IT, did you like it?? :D:wub2:

Merry Christmas for you too!!!

I had been great, tho tired. At least, I got great marks, and you??

It was AMAZING!!! And really sad at the same time. It was weird to see how fun Michael was and what a great artist and, at the same time, find out that he is gone.........

Yeah.. We sorta have the same problem :huh:

Well, yeah, a bit.. But the view and those na'vi.. You can't help but falling in love with the movie :wub2: Honestly, I'm telling you! I wanna see it for 3rd time :wub2:

Man, those postmen are really having siesta, like year a go :floor:

This thread REALLY missed ya :mf_rosetinted:

Yep. :sneaky2:

I can understand you, the guy is hot :das: I will try to watch it soon.

You're welcome!

REally, they are sooooooooooooo lazy...........

Btw, Soni says hi and wants to know what Santa gave ya!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome!

:sneaky2:

Aha, he is, but the na'vi one. I didn't like him as human :naughty:

I know! No more parting, postmen :sneaky2:

Hi Soni! :bye: A bunch of crap :roftl: You?

:sneaky2:

Aha, he is, but the na'vi one. I didn't like him as human :naughty:

I know! No more parting, postmen :sneaky2:

Hi Soni! :bye: A bunch of crap :roftl: You?

Well, I dont know either of them, but I saw that guy on Terminator Salvation and is :das:

Same here!!

She got some sweets, a book and a draw, everything from Cris (I got a draw of Edawrd Scissorhands a some sweets from they two, didnt expected a thing). Why crap?? What did you got??

Well, I dont know either of them, but I saw that guy on Terminator Salvation and is :das:

Same here!!

She got some sweets, a book and a draw, everything from Cris (I got a draw of Edward Scissorhands a some sweets from they two, didnt expected a thing). Why crap?? What did you got??

I found them sooo cool :wub2:

/\ That was a great part of the movie :teehee:

I was a bag girl :mf_rosetinted: I get slippers, gloves and my Mika's vinyl hasn't come yet :huh:

I found them sooo cool :wub2:

/\ That was a great part of the movie :teehee:

I was a bag girl :mf_rosetinted: I get slippers, gloves and my Mika's vinyl hasn't come yet :huh:

Yep, Im sure, they seem so :wink2:

Really??? I was gonna ask what happens there, but............ I wont do it.

I dont think so. Slippers and gloves are not that bad and Mika's vinyl, Mika's vinyl!! C'mon! I dont even have the Cd............

Yep, Im sure, they seem so :wink2:

Really??? I was gonna ask what happens there, but............ I wont do it.

I dont think so. Slippers and gloves are not that bad and Mika's vinyl, Mika's vinyl!! C'mon! I dont even have the Cd............

And they are :teehee::wub2:

What happened where?

Yeah, since I'm using those haha :naughty: And the vinyl.. I don't have where to play it, nd I think it might get lost in post office :sad: My sis should have bought a book for me as I did for her.

You gonna get that CD! Don't stop willing!

And they are :teehee::wub2:

What happened where?

Yeah, since I'm using those haha :naughty: And the vinyl.. I don't have where to play it, nd I think it might get lost in post office :sad: My sis should have bought a book for me as I did for her.

You gonna get that CD! Don't stop willing!

Hehehe.

In that scene you posted a pic :aah:

Haha :aah: Im sure you are gonna get it. If not, go there and ask if they have recieved the pack. What book did you bought for her??

Im sure, one day! :wink2:

Hehehe.

In that scene you posted a pic :aah:

Haha :aah: Im sure you are gonna get it. If not, go there and ask if they have recieved the pack. What book did you bought for her??

Im sure, one day! :wink2:

:teehee:

Oh.. Well, the dude, Jake, was going to 'choose' his own flying creature and there he asked the girl how he would know that the creature choose him as well :naughty:

I guess.. tho I'm still waiting for lots of postcards that hasn't come yet either.. :boxed: Stupid busy post office..

:teehee::wink2:

:teehee:

Oh.. Well, the dude, Jake, was going to 'choose' his own flying creature and there he asked the girl how he would know that the creature choose him as well :naughty:

I guess.. tho I'm still waiting for lots of postcards that hasn't come yet either.. :boxed: Stupid busy post office..

:teehee::wink2:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah :aah:

Well, Im sure you are gonna get all those things, is just that they will take a bit longer. Btw, hope you will get mine round next week :wink2:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah :aah:

Well, Im sure you are gonna get all those things, is just that they will take a bit longer. Btw, hope you will get mine round next week :wink2:

:teehee::teehee:

I hope so.. It would be sad to lost all those things.

Now tell me something good :biggrin2:

:teehee::teehee:

I hope so.. It would be sad to lost all those things.

Now tell me something good :biggrin2:

:aah:

Yep, but its gonna be even better to see that you were worried for them and you got them all.

Well, I got a draw of Edawrd Scissorhands from my sisters. Im supposed to get my new mobile phone tomorrow and I bought a few books for myself. Im also gonna do some origami things for my sisters. I have spent the last few days watching all those stupidly funny Xmas movies :aah:

You?

:aah:

Yep, but its gonna be even better to see that you were worried for them and you got them all.

Well, I got a draw of Edawrd Scissorhands from my sisters. Im supposed to get my new mobile phone tomorrow and I bought a few books for myself. Im also gonna do some origami things for my sisters. I have spent the last few days watching all those stupidly funny Xmas movies :aah:

You?

Once again.. I hope so :aah:

I'd love to see that! :pinkbow:

I get a new phone few months back, but it's really simple. I'm not really a fan of those super modern new model phones :naughty: What kind of you are going to get?

I'm eating one of those white grapefruit now. Love them :wub2:

Btw, have Baiba wrote to you about a vlog thingie we are about to do? She said that you have done something like that before..

Once again.. I hope so :aah:

I'd love to see that! :pinkbow:

I get a new phone few months back, but it's really simple. I'm not really a fan of those super modern new model phones :naughty: What kind of you are going to get?

I'm eating one of those white grapefruit now. Love them :wub2:

Btw, have Baiba wrote to you about a vlog thingie we are about to do? She said that you have done something like that before..

:wink2:

I will show you a pic as soon as my computer lets me download them.

Im not a big fan of them also. I got a Sony Ericsson one, really simple, made to listen to music (thats the only thing I wanted from it).

I think I havent tasted them ever............. Or are you talking about normal grapes??

Mope, havent heard a thing. What are ya gonna do??? Me wants to know.........

I will show you a pic as soon as my computer lets me download them.

Im not a big fan of them also. I got a Sony Ericsson one, really simple, made to listen to music (thats the only thing I wanted from it).

I think I havent tasted them ever............. Or are you talking about normal grapes??

Mope, havent heard a thing. What are ya gonna do??? Me wants to know.........

Ok then :wink2:

I have an MP3 so I don't need my phone to play music :naughty: Just be good for sms'ing and making calls :naughty: That's all I need :roftl:

Noo.. It's more like an orange. But it's very tasty :wub2:

So she said that last year you guys made a video for each other. In it you were saying something in your native language, so now we are going to write a small text in Lithuanian, Latvian and Spanish and read it all. We already imagine how hilarious that would be :roftl::roftl:

Ok then :wink2:

I have an MP3 so I don't need my phone to play music :naughty: Just be good for sms'ing and making calls :naughty: That's all I need :roftl:

Noo.. It's more like an orange. But it's very tasty :wub2:

So she said that last year you guys made a video for each other. In it you were saying something in your native language, so now we are going to write a small text in Lithuanian, Latvian and Spanish and read it all. We already imagine how hilarious that would be :roftl::roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Same here, but sometimes, while going to class, it goes out of batterie, so I dont have anything to listen to.......... So now I will have a phone to do it. (not counting my old phone is broken, I cant listen a thing when someone calls me).

Havent tasted ever.............

Ah, yeah! I remember! We did! We were taking latvian-spanish lessons, so we made that. Im sure its gonna be funny! If you want me to help/participate, you know what you have to do, eh?

Have to go now, but will try to come back later, to do that for my sisters.

Love ya! :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

Same here, but sometimes, while going to class, it goes out of batterie, so I dont have anything to listen to.......... So now I will have a phone to do it. (not counting my old phone is broken, I cant listen a thing when someone calls me).

Havent tasted ever.............

Ah, yeah! I remember! We did! We were taking latvian-spanish lessons, so we made that. Im sure its gonna be funny! If you want me to help/participate, you know what you have to do, eh?

Have to go now, but will try to come back later, to do that for my sisters.

Love ya! :huglove:

Oh, I see.. My mp3's battery hold for very very long, so I don't really bother about that :naughty:

Really? I thought they grow in Spain or smth.. :blink:

Of ourse we want you to participate! How else we gonna say those Spanish words? :roftl:

This is what we already have:

1. I can't help myself..I just love sweets too much!

Lv - Es tur neko nevaru padarīt, man vienkārši ļoti garšo saldumi!

Lt - Nieko sau negaliu padaryti... man per daug patinka saldumynai!

2. Look through the window - it's winter!

Lv - Paskaties pa logu-ir ziema!

Lt - Pažiūrėk pro langą - dabar žiema!

3. I woke up this morning and noticed that I have not turned of my tv.

Lv - Es šorīt pamodos un ievēroju, ka neesmu izslēgusi savu televizoru.

Lt - Šįryt aš pabudau ir pamačiau, kad neišjungiau savo televizoriaus.

4. I have a blue cat. It smells awful.

Lv - Man ir zils kaķis. Tas briesmīgi smird!

Lt - Aš turiu mėlyną katę. Ji baisiai dvokia

We're thinking to do like 10 of them :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Oh, I see.. My mp3's battery hold for very very long, so I don't really bother about that :naughty:

Really? I thought they grow in Spain or smth.. :blink:

Of ourse we want you to participate! How else we gonna say those Spanish words? :roftl:

This is what we already have:

1. I can't help myself..I just love sweets too much!

Lv - Es tur neko nevaru padarīt, man vienkārši ļoti garšo saldumi!

Lt - Nieko sau negaliu padaryti... man per daug patinka saldumynai!

2. Look through the window - it's winter!

Lv - Paskaties pa logu-ir ziema!

Lt - Pažiūrėk pro langą - dabar žiema!

3. I woke up this morning and noticed that I have not turned of my tv.

Lv - Es šorīt pamodos un ievēroju, ka neesmu izslēgusi savu televizoru.

Lt - Šįryt aš pabudau ir pamačiau, kad neišjungiau savo televizoriaus.

4. I have a blue cat. It smells awful.

Lv - Man ir zils kaķis. Tas briesmīgi smird!

Lt - Aš turiu mėlyną katę. Ji baisiai dvokia

We're thinking to do like 10 of them :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Back!!

Mine does also, but as it takes me an hour to go (by train and bus) to class........ It goes out very often.

Maybe they do, but I havent heard of them. At least, I dont know them with that name (on english, the one you said, I translate it and got anything I know).

Ok! So Im gonna post them here on spanish too, tho I dont know how to pronounce lithuanian...........

1. No puedo evitarlo...... me encantan los dulces!

2. Mira por la ventana - es invierno!

3. Me he levantado esta mañana y he visto que no apague mi tele.

4. Tengo un gato azul. Huele fatal.

:aah: :aah:

:naughty:

Haha, I would love that one too. But we seem to run out of it too :roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh no:aah::naughty:

Merry Christmas for you too!!!

I had been great, tho tired. At least, I got great marks, and you??

It was AMAZING!!! And really sad at the same time. It was weird to see how fun Michael was and what a great artist and, at the same time, find out that he is gone.........

You're welcome!

For me Christmas was rather boring.. Just a lot of eating and stuff.. like Indre's :roftl:

Im happy about your marks!!

yeah..it is.. I watched it lyesterday for the 10th time:wub2:

oh no:aah::naughty:

For me Christmas was rather boring.. Just a lot of eating and stuff.. like Indre's :roftl:

Im happy about your marks!!

yeah..it is.. I watched it lyesterday for the 10th time:wub2:

Same here. The only good thing is that I have all the time I want to do nothing, so.............. But Im trying not to eat tons of sweets, or doctor is gonna kill me :aah:

Thanks!!

Im gonna watch it again soon, I cant help it, he IS soooooooooooo good! :wub2:

Back!!

Mine does also, but as it takes me an hour to go (by train and bus) to class........ It goes out very often.

Maybe they do, but I havent heard of them. At least, I dont know them with that name (on english, the one you said, I translate it and got anything I know).

Ok! So Im gonna post them here on spanish too, tho I dont know how to pronounce lithuanian...........

1. No puedo evitarlo...... me encantan los dulces!

2. Mira por la ventana - es invierno!

3. Me he levantado esta mañana y he visto que no apague mi tele.

4. Tengo un gato azul. Huele fatal.

:aah: :aah:

Mine takes about half of hour :naughty:

Well, normaly they look like that :naughty:

greipfrutas.jpg

But that is the funy part :roftl::roftl:

Mine takes about half of hour :naughty:

Well, normaly they look like that :naughty:

greipfrutas.jpg

But that is the funy part :roftl::roftl:

Same for me if I go by car, but my cousin's car broke and......... we have to take train and bus :huh:

Ahm! I know them! We call them pomelos! I thought their name on english was something different.

I hope so!! :roftl::lmao:

Same for me if I go by car, but my cousin's car broke and......... we have to take train and bus :huh:

Ahm! I know them! We call them pomelos! I thought their name on english was something different.

I hope so!! :roftl::lmao:

I hate going by bus. Dunno why tho, it's great, but I just hate it :aah:

Tho you might knew those :roftl:

It will! :roftl:

My friend made my laugh so hard today! :roftl: She told me that at the Christmas night she had a dream about me and.. Audrius! :roftl: She said that she dreamt our weddings! :roftl: That totally cracked me :roftl: :roftl:

I hate going by bus. Dunno why tho, it's great, but I just hate it :aah:

Tho you might knew those :roftl:

It will! :roftl:

My friend made my laugh so hard today! :roftl: She told me that at the Christmas night she had a dream about me and.. Audrius! :roftl: She said that she dreamt our weddings! :roftl: That totally cracked me :roftl: :roftl:

I hate going to class, and the woman talking on the train: Ding dong ding "welcome on board this train travelling to Madrid Puerta de Atocha and sttoping in Ciudad Real. You are kindly requested to turn down the volume of your mobile phones, wich should only be use between coaches. Blahblahblahblahblah.........." I know the whole speech! :aah:

Smart girl!

Ahahaha!

Really??? Why??? She has really weird dreams :aah:

Btw, why Audrius and you dont appear anymore as my Farmville neighbours??

I hate going to class, and the woman talking on the train: Ding dong ding "welcome on board this train travelling to Madrid Puerta de Atocha and sttoping in Ciudad Real. You are kindly requested to turn down the volume of your mobile phones, wich should only be use between coaches. Blahblahblahblahblah.........." I know the whole speech!

Smart girl!

Ahahaha!

Really??? Why??? She has really weird dreams :aah:

Btw, why Audrius and you dont appear anymore as my Farmville neighbours??

:roftl: :roftl: I know those! When I'm going by train it always says something like that :roftl:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea :roftl: :roftl: But I had a great laugh.. :roftl: And my other friend was like "I wonder if it ever come true?" and I was like "Noo!" :roftl:

I just wrote it to him and he was like "Wow! Me and you? Awesome!" :roftl:

I deleted mine yesterday by accident! :boxed: And Audrius had delete it some time ago. He get sick of it :aah:

:roftlroftl: I know those! When I'm going by train it always says something like that :roftl:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea :roftl: :roftl: But I had a great laugh.. :roftl: And my other friend was like "I wonder if it ever come true?" and I was like "Noo!" :roftl:

I just wrote it to him and he was like "Wow! Me and you? Awesome!" :roftl:

I deleted mine yesterday by accident! :boxed: And Audrius had delete it some time ago. He get sick of it :aah:

Dont you hate them??? At first I was like: "Marta, you tell the speech in spanish and I will do it in english" And Enrique was always laughing about us, but now...............

Ahahah! I imagine your face :lmao: And I expected Audrius to say that :aah:

Really??? Get a new one!!!