Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

But its weird that a mosquito bites you on the eye :aah:

Dont worry, I will always have internet :roftl:

Im sure about that.

Well, he said that he heard one while he was sleeping and since he's very allergic, he spayed himself everywhere, but he forgot about the eyes and that's where he get stung :roftl:

Viva la internet :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he said that he heard one while he was sleeping and since he's very allergic, he spayed himself everywhere, but he forgot about the eyes and that's where he get stung :roftl:

Viva la internet :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

Oh! That has more sense now! :aah:

Im sick of studing..............

Yea, but poor boy anyways :sad: Those mozzies are pain :boxed:

I can imagine that.. I'm sick of doing nothing :boxed::biggrin2:

Yeah, poor him. I wish he was here, by my side, to give him a big hug:wub2: I hate mosquitos.

Well, you can always do our project. I will need to have it round 20th......

Yeah, poor him. I wish he was here, by my side, to give him a big hug:wub2: I hate mosquitos.

Well, you can always do our project. I will need to have it round 20th......

Me too :wub2: Meee toooo :wub2:

Darn it! I totally forgot it lately :shocked:

Gosh, you know me too well :shocked::aah:

Woop woop! Glad you liked it! Going finish this within week :thumb_yello:

Yep, thats kinda creepy, dont you think so??

Great! Thanks for your help, sweetie!

Btw, are you gonna send me a letter?? As we dont share present by Xmas, I thought that you can send me a letter, I sed you one back with me Xmas present, and then you send me one back with my present (for round January 6th, Three Wise men day) :wink2:

Today's topic:

What's the best thing for waiting the Christmas?

Ahmmmmmmmmm, hum................. Buying the presents. I love to do that. I love buying them and all that. I also love to see the faces people put when they see them. :wub2:

the best thing about waiting for christmas is that you're getting more and more curious every day about the pressies you get lol :biggrin2::D

Presents huh? :das:

Yep, thats kinda creepy, dont you think so??

Great! Thanks for your help, sweetie!

Btw, are you gonna send me a letter?? As we dont share present by Xmas, I thought that you can send me a letter, I sed you one back with me Xmas present, and then you send me one back with my present (for round January 6th, Three Wise men day) :wink2:

Ahmmmmmmmmm, hum................. Buying the presents. I love to do that. I love buying them and all that. I also love to see the faces people put when they see them.

I do think so :mf_rosetinted:

My pleasure :wink2: I needed to turn on my Photoshop, cuz I honestly forgot how to use it :aah:

I'm gonna! Is just.. I'm participating in this kinda game (http://www.shareachristmascard.com) and I have to send 5 card to complete strangers! That is soooo cool! I already received 2 cards, from girls that I can't even read names of :aah: Anyway, it's such a pleasant thing!

Btw, I need your advice. See we gonna share a Christmas present among friends and I have to buy a present for a girl that desperately wants a puppy. See, the point is that I CAN buy a puppy for her, but how am I gonna give it to her, since we are going to trade those presents at school? Soooo... I was kinda thinking on buying a collar for puppy and gave it to her saying that this is a first step on getting a dog. You know, like a push up forward. My [other] friend thought that that's original, but I'm not sure how she's gonna react seeing that she get a collar for puppy? :boxed:

Presents huh? :das:

I do think so :mf_rosetinted:

My pleasure :wink2: I needed to turn on my Photoshop, cuz I honestly forgot how to use it :aah:

I'm gonna! Is just.. I'm participating in this kinda game (http://www.shareachristmascard.com) and I have to send 5 card to complete strangers! That is soooo cool! I already received 2 cards, from girls that I can't even read names of :aah: Anyway, it's such a pleasant thing!

Btw, I need your advice. See we gonna share a Christmas present among friends and I have to buy a present for a girl that desperately wants a puppy. See, the point is that I CAN buy a puppy for her, but how am I gonna give it to her, since we are going to trade those presents at school? Soooo... I was kinda thinking on buying a collar for puppy and gave it to her saying that this is a first step on getting a dog. You know, like a push up forward. My [other] friend thought that that's original, but I'm not sure how she's gonna react seeing that she get a collar for puppy? :boxed:

See?? Im kinda creepy :aah:

Im sure that you are still better than me with that :aah:

Wow! Thats really cool!!! Were are those girls from?? And were are your "people" from??

I think thats a really cool idea! I know that receiving just a collard can be weird, but Im sure that once she understand the thing, she will be please!

See?? Im kinda creepy :aah:

Im sure that you are still better than me with that :aah:

Wow! Thats really cool!!! Were are those girls from?? And were are your "people" from??

I think thats a really cool idea! I know that receiving just a collard can be weird, but Im sure that once she understand the thing, she will be please!

No you're not.. :roftl:

Can't argue with that :roftl:

One was from Germany and other one was from Holland. "My people" are from US, UK, Italy, Germany and Holland. Nice eh? :naughty:

I guess.. See I like to give a present with deeper thought, not just because that think looks nice. So I think the collar will push her up a bit :naughty: Btw, my friend also said "Buy a little toy puppy with that!" :roftl:

No you're not.. :roftl:

Can't argue with that :roftl:

One was from Germany and other one was from Holland. "My people" are from US, UK, Italy, Germany and Holland. Nice eh? :naughty:

I guess.. See I like to give a present with deeper thought, not just because that think looks nice. So I think the collar will push her up a bit :naughty: Btw, my friend also said "Buy a little toy puppy with that!" :roftl:

You must admit that I am, just a bit but I am.

You see???

Wow! Thats really nice and cool!!

Same here, I always try to find something that means something for that person, or at least, something they will like. And Im sure she will love the puppy, and the collard, and the toy.

Btw, how much are puppies there?? Cause here are really expensive............

Oh! And Im not coming back till next week maybe. Im sleeping on my class mates home cause I have a course with authistic kids! Today and tomorrow.

You must admit that I am, just a bit but I am.

You see???

Wow! Thats really nice and cool!!

Same here, I always try to find something that means something for that person, or at least, something they will like. And Im sure she will love the puppy, and the collard, and the toy.

Btw, how much are puppies there?? Cause here are really expensive............

Oh! And Im not coming back till next week maybe. Im sleeping on my class mates home cause I have a course with authistic kids! Today and tomorrow.

A bit. But we all are :teehee:

:biggrin2:

Noo, I'm not gonna buy a puppy.. She has to buy it herself, but I'm gonna buy a collar for her future dog :naughty:

Well, the breed-less ones are cheep cuz most of the time no-one wants them.

Really? Well, good luck on that :wink2::huglove:

A bit. But we all are :teehee:

:biggrin2:

Noo, I'm not gonna buy a puppy.. She has to buy it herself, but I'm gonna buy a collar for her future dog :naughty:

Well, the breed-less ones are cheep cuz most of the time no-one wants them.

Really? Well, good luck on that :wink2::huglove:

Yeah, we all are.

Oh, I misunderstood you! :roftl: But she will love the collard.

Oh, same here. Poor breed-less puppies........

Yeah, I slept on Friday on my classmate home, we went to watch New Moon at 1am!!!! We had tons of fun and I learn some sign language

Yeah, we all are.

Oh, I misunderstood you! :roftl: But she will love the collard.

Oh, same here. Poor breed-less puppies........

Yeah, I slept on Friday on my classmate home, we went to watch New Moon at 1am!!!! We had tons of fun and I learn some sign language

:naughty:

Haha, thought so :teehee: I've been looking for one today, but I couldn't anything nice.. :huh:

Aha, they are.. :/

That sounds like fun! How was the movie? I haven\t seen it yet, but I've heard a lot of mixed opinions..

:naughty:

Haha, thought so :teehee: I've been looking for one today, but I couldn't anything nice.. :huh:

Aha, they are.. :/

That sounds like fun! How was the movie? I haven\t seen it yet, but I've heard a lot of mixed opinions..

Hehehehe. REally??? Its easy to find something nice like that here, sometimes I wish I had a puppy........ And I miss Kobe (he's Alberto's puppy)

Well, I really liked it! And I must say it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Twilight.

Hehehehe. REally??? Its easy to find something nice like that here, sometimes I wish I had a puppy........ And I miss Kobe (he's Alberto's puppy)

Well, I really liked it! And I must say it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Twilight.

Ok, bought one today. Now I have to wrap it nicely and wait till I can give this to her :teehee:

Aww,, he has a puppy? So sweet :wub2: You should get one too! What's stopping you?

Really? Then I should watch it :biggrin2:

Ok, bought one today. Now I have to wrap it nicely and wait till I can give this to her :teehee:

Aww,, he has a puppy? So sweet :wub2: You should get one too! What's stopping you?

Really? Then I should watch it :biggrin2:

Finally, vacation!!!! And I had a dinner with my classmates last night, it was sooooooooooo funny! I want another one soon. I kinda miss them now........

Have you give it to her????

Yep, and Kobe is soooooooooo cute :wub2: I know, but Im alergic, remember???

You should :mf_rosetinted:

Finally, vacation!!!! And I had a dinner with my classmates last night, it was sooooooooooo funny! I want another one soon. I kinda miss them now........

Have you give it to her????

Yep, and Kobe is soooooooooo cute :wub2: I know, but Im alergic, remember???

You should :mf_rosetinted:

My vacations gonna start only next week, but that's great also as well :teehee: I had a nice dinner with my friends too :wub2: I love moments like this!

No, I'm goona give it to her next week only. The last day that i'll be :naughty:

Yeah, I know but I thought you're over with this :naughty:

I have no time! :dunno: So many things to do. Gosh, I don;t even finished our project yet.. I'll do it tomorrow as I have no plans. And I'll try to send a letter for you asap! Tho I can't promise anything :huh: