2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

they are only playing the song.

the interview will be aired next week in Tamara's programme

check it out

Okay, so they played We Are Golden on RDS and are going to air the interview with Tamara at a later date? Do we know when? :blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What radio station is next? It says 'recorded' next to the Radio 2 one...:dunno:

According to that schedule RTL's the next live one... Might be worth listening to Radio 2 around 12.30 just in case though, as RDS wasn't live after all...

I'm getting ready, guys! :boing:

As usual, he stumbles out of bed and looks like a Greek God, while after two hours of self-grooming I still look like a piece of ****. :kachinga:

:mf_rosetinted:

@ whoever will be in my car today: beware!:drive::devil:

I love Italian radio. I can understand, like, 15% of what they're saying. Whereas with German radio, I can understand precisely 0%. :teehee:

It's quite the contrary for me even if I studied italian for 2 years :naughty::blush-anim-cl: (but german 4)

17797.jpg

Thanks for the link to these...I like the Dj's gold T shirt...

T4P! It looks like he tells the story of the time he tried to shoot something/someone :roftl:

I actually quite like that colourful patchy shirt that Mika's wearing...:blush-anim-cl:

So...what happened in this Italian interview?

Me too :wub2:

Well,basically the same than in the other interviews. Oh,and he wrote a Eroz Ramazotti song haha.

As usual, he stumbles out of bed and looks like a Greek God, while after two hours of self-grooming I still look like a piece of ****. :kachinga:

:lol3:

Good luck, Laura :huglove:

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts :biggrin2:

Can you pick us up at the first radio station? We're still camped out there :naughty:

Ok, now seriously:

Blue SKy - Thanks for the pics. I love the guy's Tshirt, it's so fitting with the golden theme :biggrin2:.

Anyone- Did they finally play something on the 11.30 interview? Or not? Anyone recorded it if so?

And what is the definite next one? Goodness I am unable to keep up today :aah:

He was reading out a text, someone was having fun - what do you get when you combine Mika & random things, like zucchero, sugar :thumb_yello:

oh thanks:thumb_yello: i kinda suspected that he was reading something but didnt know what

The RDS interview's going to be next week at some point, during the evening, but they haven't said when yet. But they played WAG instead around that time :biggrin2:

The next one now's RTL :boing: