Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Are you going to have Mika sign your body or just take in a pic of his signature? This one Gwen Stefani fan once had Gwen sign his wrist and he told her that he was going to get it tattooed over her signature. It came out pretty sweet looking.

You guys are brave getting tattoos. My mom would kill me if I ever got one...and if she didn't, my boyfriend would probably do the job. :P

Take in the picture.

But I just don't know how much its going to cost:blink:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to have Mika sign your body or just take in a pic of his signature? This one Gwen Stefani fan once had Gwen sign his wrist and he told her that he was going to get it tattooed over her signature. It came out pretty sweet looking.

You guys are brave getting tattoos. My mom would kill me if I ever got one...and if she didn't, my boyfriend would probably do the job. :P

That is actually AWESOME!!!! I knew this guy that had all of the members from Queens signature on his arm - <obviously they were copied from pics> But it LOOKED realy good!!!! :mf_lustslow: He got to meet Brian and show it to him! :wub2: Brian DID not beleive the guy about his name -cause his REAL name is Mercury! Yep, his mom was a HUGE Queen fan! He literally had to pull his wallet out and PROVE to Brian that was his REAL - given name! :naughty: THAT is a story for the grandkids! :teehee:

Coolness. I could never get a tattoo, but I like it when people actually get ones that have special meanings like yours. :)

Aaaww YES! It is VERY special! And just as equally I cannot wait to get my Rufus tattoo . . . cause he is SO near and dear to my HEART! SO DEAR :mf_lustslow: I already have Freddie tattooed on me so . . . I will have my 3 loves of my life~

Take in the picture.

But I just don't know how much its going to cost:blink:

Do you want JUST the signature? If SO . . . it would be LESS then $30! But, always shop around - cause if anyone wants to charge more - they are ripping you OFF! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I have the money I'm just to lazy to call my tattoo shop for the price:naughty:

Oh...well, whatcha waiting for, woman! ;)

That is actually AWESOME!!!! I knew this guy that had all of the members from Queens signature on his arm - <obviously they were copied from pics> But it LOOKED realy good!!!! :mf_lustslow: He got to meet Brian and show it to him! :wub2: Brian DID not beleive the guy about his name -cause his REAL name is Mercury! Yep, his mom was a HUGE Queen fan! He literally had to pull his wallet out and PROVE to Brian that was his REAL - given name! :naughty: THAT is a story for the grandkids! :teehee:

Aaaww YES! It is VERY special! And just as equally I cannot wait to get my Rufus tattoo . . . cause he is SO near and dear to my HEART! SO DEAR :mf_lustslow: I already have Freddie tattooed on me so . . . I will have my 3 loves of my life~

Wooowww....LOL that's some hardcore fanaticism right there! I imagine Brian has never forgotten that guy, too!!

That's really cool, Holly. :) what do you have of Freddie? Sometimes I think about what I would get if I got one...and I never come to a conclusion. That's one decision too big for me! LOL

Wooowww....LOL that's some hardcore fanaticism right there! I imagine Brian has never forgotten that guy, too!!

That's really cool, Holly. :) what do you have of Freddie? Sometimes I think about what I would get if I got one...and I never come to a conclusion. That's one decision too big for me! LOL

You are right! He never did forget him! <as Mercury likes to say they are on a first name basis> but, it is true (to my amazement and disbelief) :teehee: When ever Brian sees him, he ALWAYS calls him by name and even brings him backstage. Mercury in himself is pretty HARD to forget. His name is Mercury Amadeus . . . WHAT a name to carry around! :biggrin2:

. . . aaahhhh Freddie - I simply have his name. :wub2: It is on my leg (near my ankle) MIKA is going to be on my left arm and Rufus on my right one. Sometimes I think that tattoos look kinda sleezy <for lack of a better word> BUT - I think it is entirely HOW you do them . . . or at least that is what I am telling myself - because I am DOING this NO matter WHAT! :punk:

That's what I was thinking but sometimes jobs don't like having tattoos shown

The thing is I don't know what its going to look like:naughty:

I wish I had photoshop:naughty:

Just draw it on yourself with a black pen!!! :roftl: Then you can see what it is going to look like!

Mandi - SINCE you are a huge RuRu fan . . . WHAT do you think would be an AMAZING tattoo? WHAT would YOU get, if you WERE going to do a Rufus one . . . ANYTHING at all . . . . :rolls_eyes:

Okay - so I have FINALLY decided on my tattoo . . . <for SURE>

normal_PB070009.jpg

I am going to do the little cartoon of him with the mic . . . it is SO perfect for me!!! And under it I am going to put MIKA . . . (just don't know WHAT style of writing YET) BUT that is it! For SURE for DEFINATE!

My left arm is dedicated to Mika and my right arm is just for Rufus . . . that one is going to be FAR more difficult to come up with!!!! :freak:

I can't WAIT!!!!!

I always wanted to get a tattoo but I am afraid of needles

I wanted a black heart on my wrist.

btw, hello again:biggrin2:

You are right! He never did forget him! <as Mercury likes to say they are on a first name basis> but, it is true (to my amazement and disbelief) :teehee: When ever Brian sees him, he ALWAYS calls him by name and even brings him backstage. Mercury in himself is pretty HARD to forget. His name is Mercury Amadeus . . . WHAT a name to carry around! :biggrin2:

. . . aaahhhh Freddie - I simply have his name. :wub2: It is on my leg (near my ankle) MIKA is going to be on my left arm and Rufus on my right one. Sometimes I think that tattoos look kinda sleezy <for lack of a better word> BUT - I think it is entirely HOW you do them . . . or at least that is what I am telling myself - because I am DOING this NO matter WHAT! :punk:

Mercury Amadeus...wow! I don't think I'd even forget that name, with or without the tats! LOL That's pretty crazy. :)

Yeah, certainly the design makes a difference how tats look in the end. I don't think I could ever commit to doing it, just because of the feeling of never being able to wipe it off if I wanted to. Haha... That's cool you're getting Mika and Rufus though. What are you doing for Rufus?

That's what I was thinking but sometimes jobs don't like having tattoos shown

The thing is I don't know what its going to look like:naughty:

I wish I had photoshop:naughty:

Very true. I'd probably do one where I could hide it if need be.

I always wanted to get a tattoo but I am afraid of needles

I wanted a black heart on my wrist.

btw, hello again:biggrin2:

Hello scardy cat . . . we should totally get tatts together . . . you hold my hand - and I will hold yours - - - cause I am terrified!!!! :teehee:

Hello scardy cat . . . we should totally get tatts together . . . you hold my hand - and I will hold yours - - - cause I am terrified!!!! :teehee:

I'm not:naughty:

I have my belly button pierced and it didn't hurt at all:naughty:

I have a good tolerance for pain

really?

I cry just by looking at it. <y mom and hubby could tell you stories about me at the doctor.

Mandi - SINCE you are a huge RuRu fan . . . WHAT do you think would be an AMAZING tattoo? WHAT would YOU get, if you WERE going to do a Rufus one . . . ANYTHING at all . . . . :rolls_eyes:

Hmmm...that's a big question! LOL If I were going to do one I think I would probably take a concept from one of my favorite songs and then putting it into an image. Like I might take a lyrics from Beauty Mark, cos that's one of my favorites...

Another neat thing I saw recently was this woman at one of my No Doubt show was that she got only Gwen's eyes on her shoulder...so it looked like the eyes were watching you. I thought that was a really cool idea and it was so obvious that those eyes belonged to Gwen!