Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O M G . . . that IS too much excitement for ONE day!!!! :das:

Me too - - - we are going to have FUN!!!! And take LOTS of pictures!!!!!!! :naughty:

Pictures...you make me look ok.

By the way, if you get a chance, I would like to get the one you took at the restaurant.

Hey:bye: how's everyone doin?!

O M G Laura . . . . I can't BELEIVE WAG . . .the jacket .. . OMFG!!!! I hink I am freaking out more then YOU!!!!! :naughty: YOU must be on CLOUD 9 like for the REST of your life!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Pictures...you make me look ok.

By the way, if you get a chance, I would like to get the one you took at the restaurant.

SURE!!!! I already have it printed out!!!! I made my scrap book too so I can show you!!!!! ALL of the pics I take of you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub2:

O M G Laura . . . . I can't BELEIVE WAG . . .the jacket .. . OMFG!!!! I hink I am freaking out more then YOU!!!!! :naughty: YOU must be on CLOUD 9 like for the REST of your life!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I knOW!! Ha I was saying that I was so happy my roommate wasn't in the room when I saw it in the video...she would probably called 911 :roftl: I literally ran around the room screaming and crying, I was shaking so much I couldn't even watch the rest of the video!!

I am H A P P Y :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Me TOO! :boing:

Why are you so happy?!

I knOW!! Ha I was saying that I was so happy my roommate wasn't in the room when I saw it in the video...she would probably called 911 :roftl: I literally ran around the room screaming and crying, I was shaking so much I couldn't even watch the rest of the video!!

Me TOO! :boing:

Why are you so happy?!

For everything lol

BSB and MIKA releasing albums and singles all within two months.

OMG Laura . . . I can't EVEN imagine how you FEEL cause I know how I feel and it is CRAZY! I can't beleive it!!!!! I am SO happy that he wore it in a VIDEO that you get to have for the REST of your life!!!!!!! OMFG! It is JUST blowing my mind!!!!!

awww!!

U said that because u r my friend :group_hug:

NOPE, I said it because I am one hella Fantastic photog . . . and the fact that you are a beauty . . . I am not partial at ALL merely because you are my Best Friend! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I GTG.

Need to go to the store and buy some acne crap! I am breaking out like a never ending story!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL:group_hug:

Talk to you soon!!!!! Austin and Alysia are breaking out like CrAzY too . . . what is up with that?

lol aw I bet your girl is a fan of Gwen's if you have anything to do with it. ;)

That's a good question, Holly. I'm probably not the right person to ask, because my last relationship failed and I said many times that I wanted to marry him. I don't believe in luck, so I wouldn't ever base anything on being lucky or unlucky. I more so think that it has to do with human emotions and how often humans change. You can feel one way and then years later feel another way.

For me, it won't just come down to him being "the one," but our lives together will be based on a lot more things. I don't wanna get all philosphical on you now, so I'll just stop there. lolol :)

I love blue too and Tiffany's blue is my favorite. I actually found this cake last night and I would LOVE to have something similar to it: http://www.confectionersstudio.com/images/products/Wedding%20Cakes/tiffany%20blue%20with%20gum%20paste%20flowers%20closeup.jpg

I would like to have a few more tiers...I think the color is beautiful!

An MFC wedding - that would certainly go down in the books! That would be really neat, but I do promise to post pictures whenever the day comes. I'm sure all of you will be hearing a lot from me about my future wedding. :)

WOW . . . that color/cake IS beautiful!!!! :shocked: I can see it with 3 tiers! It is SO exciting having something to look forward to and plan - and there is nothing MORE exciting to plan then a WEDDING!!!!! I love hearing about all of this!!!!! :boing:

If I E V E R and I do stress that word <ever> get married - I am SO going to have a MFC wedding!!!! :roftl:

For everything lol

BSB and MIKA releasing albums and singles all within two months.

I know, it's too much to handle :naughty:

OMG Laura . . . I can't EVEN imagine how you FEEL cause I know how I feel and it is CRAZY! I can't beleive it!!!!! I am SO happy that he wore it in a VIDEO that you get to have for the REST of your life!!!!!!! OMFG! It is JUST blowing my mind!!!!!

:roftl: It's blowing my mind too!!

I GTG.

Need to go to the store and buy some acne crap! I am breaking out like a never ending story!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL:group_hug:

See ya! :bye:

I know, it's too much to handle :naughty:

:roftl: It's blowing my mind too!!

I can't WAIT for the new album . . . and even MORE the TOUR!!!!!! OMG!!!!

. . . I have pinched myself a million times - and I still can't beleive it!!! Maybe that only works if someone else piches you . . . hhhmmm A L Y S I A . . .

I can't WAIT for the new album . . . and even MORE the TOUR!!!!!! OMG!!!!

. . . I have pinched myself a million times - and I still can't beleive it!!! Maybe that only works if someone else piches you . . . hhhmmm A L Y S I A . . .

I know! The tour is going to be killer!! :lmfao: Don't pinch her too hard Alysia!

I know! The tour is going to be killer!! :lmfao: Don't pinch her too hard Alysia!

OUCH! . . . still did not work! :roftl:

OMG!!!! So, I can safely assume that you will be going to ANY Florida show!!!! GAWD - I hope he does NOT forget about Florida this time!!! I am SO scared! He needs to do at the VERY l e a s t 3 shows in Florida . . . that is not asking too much, is it? :naughty:

OUCH! . . . still did not work! :roftl:

OMG!!!! So, I can safely assume that you will be going to ANY Florida show!!!! GAWD - I hope he does NOT forget about Florida this time!!! I am SO scared! He needs to do at the VERY l e a s t 3 shows in Florida . . . that is not asking too much, is it? :naughty:

Ha at LEAST 3!! I can deal with georgia show too, well because I only live about 45 minutes from the border....georgia border that is...not..mexican...:aah:

Ha at LEAST 3!! I can deal with georgia show too, well because I only live about 45 minutes from the border....georgia border that is...not..mexican...:aah:

:clap: YAY YA Y AYA YA YA I said that I am definately going to a Georgia show if there is one . . . that will be awesome!!!! :kachinga:

Okay - so I have FINALLY decided on my tattoo . . . <for SURE>

normal_PB070009.jpg

I am going to do the little cartoon of him with the mic . . . it is SO perfect for me!!! And under it I am going to put MIKA . . . (just don't know WHAT style of writing YET) BUT that is it! For SURE for DEFINATE!

My left arm is dedicated to Mika and my right arm is just for Rufus . . . that one is going to be FAR more difficult to come up with!!!! :freak:

I can't WAIT!!!!!

normal_PB070009.jpg

I am going to do the little cartoon of him with the mic . . . it is SO perfect for me!!! And under it I am going to put MIKA . . . (just don't know WHAT style of writing YET) BUT that is it! For SURE for DEFINATE!

My left arm is dedicated to Mika and my right arm is just for Rufus . . . that one is going to be FAR more difficult to come up with!!!! :freak:

I can't WAIT!!!!!

WOW!!

When are you getting it?

I'm going to get Mikas autograph for my tattoo. I thought it would be perfect since he wore the jacket in his music video:naughty:

WOW!!

When are you getting it?

I'm going to get Mikas autograph for my tattoo. I thought it would be perfect since he wore the jacket in his music video:naughty:

I am getting it in November <I want it before New Moon comes out> WHY - I don't know . . . I just HAVE to have it by then :freak:

- that would be per fect for you!!!! :das: OMFG - like I was telling Laura . . . I can't ****ING beleive that he wore the jacket in the ****ING VIDEO!!!! OMG! I can't even imagine HOW you feel - cause I am FREAKING OUT!!!!! OMFG! It is AMAZING!!!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!! :swoon:

WOW!!

When are you getting it?

Are you going to have Mika sign your body or just take in a pic of his signature? This one Gwen Stefani fan once had Gwen sign his wrist and he told her that he was going to get it tattooed over her signature. It came out pretty sweet looking.

You guys are brave getting tattoos. My mom would kill me if I ever got one...and if she didn't, my boyfriend would probably do the job. :P

normal_PB070009.jpg

I can't WAIT!!!!!

Coolness. I could never get a tattoo, but I like it when people actually get ones that have special meanings like yours. :)