• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's build the legend, I'm 3 metres tall, i travel in trucks for large beasts...

But then my record company is very kind to me, they lay down hay and carrots and sugar cubes...

I'm very happy!

2hcltom.jpg

Let's build the legend, I'm 3 metres tall, i travel in trucks for large beasts...

But then my record company is very kind to me, they lay down hay and carrots and sugar cubes...

I'm very happy!

2hcltom.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I beleive I'm gonna love this thread :thumb_yello::roftl:

Finally, Da Wonka has her own thread :naughty:. Can I join her fanclub? Turns out I haven't seen most of her creations yet :shocked:. I will follow this thread closely :original:.

I do think that an appreciation thread is much deserved for our chief photoshopper. =]

i dun read the pics caption thread very often

but i think i'm gonna subscribe to THIS thread!

the essence:teehee:

Awww, tnx, guys...:teehee::huglove:

Prob iz...my netbook crashed 2 days ago and i lost every file i had there, there's no way to recover it, not even my 4, 724 Mika pics...;((((((((

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and i'm not sure i'll be able to get online but i promise to be back in a fourthnight with the utmost naughtier captions ever...:naughty:

Until then, have a nice Mikalife...:biggrin2:

Prob iz...my netbook crashed 2 days ago and i lost every file i had there, there's no way to recover it, not even my 4, 724 Mika pics...;((((((((

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and i'm not sure i'll be able to get online but i promise to be back in a fourthnight with the utmost naughtier captions ever...:naughty:

:sneaky2:

Aww, that's too bad.:thumbdown:

I guess we will have to remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder.:winksmiley02:

:bye: Have fun on vacation!

it's in the title.. here we heroworship carla and her photoshopping skills (like this; :bow: )

here are a few of my personal favorites;

-words for first photo by cazgirl, rest is by the legendary wonka-

RUNNING AROUND AGAIN.. RUNNING FROM MONEY

*dollar bills and coins chasing after Mika down a New York street*

NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!! Oh look, Christian Louboutins...*looks at display in window shop*

i4hiqw.jpg

user11664_pic3221_1244692996.jpg

user11664_pic2961_1242691118.jpg

user11664_pic2958_1242684961.jpg

add your favorite pics by Carla here!! :arf2:

Wow:groovy: