Life is a great big bang-up

Wherever there's a hang-up,

You'll find the Spiderman!

385119632.jpg

:shocked:

Wow, that's awsome...:thumb_yello:

Ok I couldn't resist when I saw this cap:

snap111430.png

"So if you tell me that I look like zoolander again I'll go upstairs and feed you cat broken glass do you hear me Mr. Worst Neighboor ever?!"

snap93464.png

"MOM! Hwo many times do I have to tell you? DO NOT WASH MY SKINNYS! THEY SHRINK EVEN MORE! Great...now I don't have anything to wear...MFC will have the time of their lives..."

BWAG190110.jpg

"The sun will come out...tomorroooow!!(8)"

snap111385.png

"Ow yeaah the mad hatter can suck it! Cause I look hell a lot hotter than Johnny Depp!"

KA00022-1.jpg

"...No more special Jamaica's Margaritas after 2 am..."

snap93464.png

"MOM! Hwo many times do I have to tell you? DO NOT WASH MY SKINNYS! THEY SHRINK EVEN MORE! Great...now I don't have anything to wear...MFC will have the time of their lives..."

snap111385.png

"Ow yeaah the mad hatter can suck it! Cause I look hell a lot hotter than Johnny Depp!"

:lmfao::naughty:

:teehee::wub2::mf_rosetinted:

snap111430.png

"So if you tell me that I look like zoolander again I'll go upstairs and feed you cat broken glass do you hear me Mr. Worst Neighboor ever?!"

snap93464.png

BWAG190110.jpg

snap111385.png

KA00022-1.jpg

:lmfao:

These are awesome! Bravo :aah: Especially love the one about the skinny jeans :teehee:

snap111430.png

snap93464.png

BWAG190110.jpg

snap111385.png

KA00022-1.jpg

:lmao: WONDERFUL! definitely made my day:roftl:

I'm glad you liked it! =D If i made ur day...then you made mine! =D=D!! (how pathetic those that sounds? hahahahaha jk XD)

wqx2s9.jpg

"ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY! Itzy Bitzy Spider...(8)"

mika-3am-pictures-image-3-566935714.jpg

(pshyco tone) "So! have you heard my new single Kick Ass? No?Then, Do you want me to kick yours?"

theg.jpg

"I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want! So tell me what you want what you really really want! I wanna ha! I wanna ha! I wanna really really really wanna zigazig aaah!(8)"

bwag00499.png

"Uhh...mommy...remember when you told me not to stick my head to the new toilet ornament?...Well...I'm kinda stuck now!"

67509348.jpg

"So for the ones who said that my man's wallet looked like a little green purse...BEAT THIS ONE SUCKERS!"

I'm glad you liked it! =D If i made ur day...then you made mine! =D=D!! (how pathetic those that sounds? hahahahaha jk XD)

wqx2s9.jpg

"ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY! Itzy Bitzy Spider...(8)"

mika-3am-pictures-image-3-566935714.jpg

(pshyco tone) "So! have you heard my new single Kick Ass? No?Then, Do you want me to kick yours?"

theg.jpg

"I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want! So tell me what you want what you really really want! I wanna ha! I wanna ha! I wanna really really really wanna zigazig aaah!(8)"

bwag00499.png

"Uhh...mommy...remember when you told me not to stick my head to the new toilet ornament?...Well...I'm kinda stuck now!"

67509348.jpg

"So for the ones who said that my man's wallet looked like a little green purse...BEAT THIS ONE SUCKERS!"

not pathetic!:wub2: (a bit maybe:roftl: :D )

aaaaaaaaaaaa:roftl::roftl: love it :D especially the 1st and the 'zigazig aaah':naughty: