It could be nice, when the HD video comes out, to open a thread for all the references we can see in this video: sort of posting a screencap and saying what it reminds you of.

I'm going to wait for the HD version to make my own screencaps. :das:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it could go on and on and on....:lmao:

Now, seriously, how can someone even consider censoring this after watching Gaga's latest where she practically makes out with this Beckam-alike dude for like 5 mins before being thrown down this balcony????

Hey is it really you in your avatar ?:shocked:

You're so pretty :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

I just spent 15 minutes watching this and and and and and...it's better than the original really!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:stretcher:

If I watch it once again, I won't be sleeping for sure tonight!

I couldnt agree more.... I know what i'll spend a few hours of today (and other days too) watching!!!!! I absolutely LOVE it...

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thanks for the new references! :flowers2:

Can't wait to hear M talk about this video! :boing:

Hi Laura!

Thanks for your post. I don't know if other people noticed these references too and am expecting their comments.:wink2:

I've now watched the video twice and read most of this thread.

I don't see the video as particularly gay or camp as most people seem to think of it. Not that there is anything wrong with thinking like that. The video reminds me of some old and bad teenage movies. :biggrin2: Mika really looks like a teenage boy there, dancing mad and posing in the mirror. :glasses3:

Um, laser shining from his crotch... It proves nothing but shows what a nutcase he is. This video is even more pointlessly delicious than Love Today! :lmao:

I'm happy that he's selected some gifts from fans to be on the video. Shows what a sweetheart he is! :wub2:

Those pants really look like diapers! :lmao:

Thank you to Droopsy for posting the links! :thumb_yello:

I don't see the video as particularly gay or camp as most people seem to think of it. Not that there is anything wrong with thinking like that. The video reminds me of some old and bad teenage movies. :biggrin2: Mika really looks like a teenage boy there, dancing mad and posing in the mirror. :glasses3:

Um, laser shining from his crotch... It proves nothing but shows what a nutcase he is. This video is even more pointlessly delicious than Love Today! :lmao:

I'm happy that he's selected some gifts from fans to be on the video. Shows what a sweetheart he is! :wub2:

He certainly is -a nutcase, I mean- as a matter of fact he is quite aware of and open about it. But I 'read' the shining phallic laser as the teenage character's obsession rather than Sire's.

Cheers,

Id3

This is a very good idea! Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

Can someone please explain to me what the white monster thing mask is? Okay, there's more stuff that we don't really (??) know :fisch: But it's just that this reminds me so much of something but I don't know what?? Some kind of monster out of a movie or something? As I'm writing this I think it reminds me a bit of a creature out of one of the x-files episodes :aah:

Can someone please explain to me what the white monster thing mask is? Okay, there's more stuff that we don't really (??) know :fisch: But it's just that this reminds me so much of something but I don't know what?? Some kind of monster out of a movie or something? As I'm writing this I think it reminds me a bit of a creature out of one of the x-files episodes :aah:

He reminds me of a mummy there :naughty:

the images to complete the essence of the lyrics: it's an affirmation video. you may have bullied me in my teens, but I'm who I am and that's your problem, not mine.

it's a liberatory and joyful self affirmation. I just adore it. :wub2:

did I say I adore it before..? :blink:

Yeah, I think you did. I think I might have said that once or twice,

myself. We are in sync. I also feel it's "joyful self-affirmation"

avoca. I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

Sire is a genius, albeit an horripilating man, he does what he sees fit with his family jewels

I just wanted to note that I finally took the time to look up "horripilating"

-- I've been lazy. It's not a word I ever ran across before you started

using it.

to horripilate: to give a bristling of the hair on the skin from cold, fear, etc.; to make one break out in goose flesh.

OK, gotcha! I totally agree -- Mika can definitely horripilate me! :wub2:

(Although somehow that sounds so wrong...) :naughty:

Click below! And don't forget to turn up your speakers, it's DANCE PARTY TIME! :punk:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=61222578

OMG, you guys! "Let's Get It On"? :lmfao:

Does anyone else hear some random noise at the end of the video? It's like some sort a stundent dormitory. :wink2:

To me it sounds like... euh, what's the name in english... Outside noise? Street noise? You know, having your room on the streetside, windows, lots of noise coming in from the streets. It's the same kind of noise I get in my bedroom :sneaky2:

Edited by Droopsy

Reminds me of something chinese or japanese ive seen before... :blink:

I love the music in it :roftl: Made me laugh my @ss off..... had to take care of my laptop screen cos of water all over it cos of the music...

Omg!! I can't believe my sound wasn't on when I watched it! :roftl: Loving it mana!! :mf_lustslow: Careless whisper :wub2: