• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too, the motions and his face. creeeeeep.

is it in a clip? because it is absolutely priceless.

i think i gawt it.

3766917095_20c444509b_o.gif

courtesy of nono.

LOL :roftl: He actually does! That's great.

I actually realize how nasty this picture of the vid is. Place of the hand and stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

mikawhutf.jpg

Prob not the only one who noticed. :naughty:

It's 3:40 in the morning here, so I blame the chicken-thoughts on that. :naughty:

I actually realize how nasty this picture of the vid is. Place of the hand and stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

mikawhutf.jpg

It's 3:40 in the morning here, so I blame the chicken-thoughts on that. :naughty:

:lmfao::roftl:

What a perv...watching himself masturbate

:lmfao:

She met him? :shocked:

Yep, in London:aah: We were together at the qeue, but I was a bit more ahead of her with another portuguese fan.. He came to me, bla bla,(don't want to get carried away:naughty:), and then when it was her turn she was still struggling to take the poster out of its folder for him to sign but then he was in front of her, and she was just looking up shocked:roftl: and she put out her ahnd for him to sign it, as she didn't have anything else, and then he shook it and said "Hey, it's very nice to meet you!" and in the vid tou just see her nodding and looking at him and then he stares at her for a moment and goes onto the next person.. On that time, all my mom does is shake her head sideways with a puzzled expression and then she goes to try to look for me:roftl:

and in that ridiculous scarf.:lmao:

oh boy what have i gotten myself into. :lmfao:

Ridiculous but so pretty:teehee::wub2:

Haha:roftl:

Yep, in London:aah: We were together at the qeue, but I was a bit more ahead of her with another portuguese fan.. He came to me, bla bla,(don't want to get carried away:naughty:), and then when it was her turn she was still struggling to take the poster out of its folder for him to sign but then he was in front of her, and she was just looking up shocked:roftl: and she put out her ahnd for him to sign it, as she didn't have anything else, and then he shook it and said "Hey, it's very nice to meet you!" and in the vid tou just see her nodding and looking at him and then he stares at her for a moment and goes onto the next person.. On that time, all my mom does is shake her head sideways with a puzzled expression and then she goes to try to look for me:roftl:

How cute :roftl:

Little bit of reminiscing....Mika in white boxers and Freddie in white shorts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdV4Y56gYM

and I love that scarf:

boobgif.gif

Awww:wub2: The video did remind me a bit of Freddie:wub2:

Me too:biggrin2:

mikawhutf.jpg

:shocked::lmfao:

That's so.. naughty.:naughty:

mikawhutf.jpg

Wow! I can't count how many times I have watched the vid & I have watched the slow motion one at least 6 times & never noticed this.

So - I am either blind & naive or you have a wicked mind in the gutter.

Hmmmm??:wub2::wub2:

I am Blind!

Ridiculous but so pretty:teehee::wub2:

Haha:roftl:

Awh, that's so cool! :biggrin2:

Do you have a link to the vid? :teehee:

Wow! I can't count how many times I have watched the vid & I have watched the slow motion one at least 6 times & never noticed this.

I am Blind!

Haha. I also didn't saw it in the vid itself. Just clicked on the link from the startpost, but it's just thát very moment, thát second that they made a printscreen.

I think the result is priceless. :lmao:

Edited by Mika_Addiction

:lmfao::roftl:

What a perv...watching himself masturbate

:lmfao:

Hey! I've always thought of Mika like a bit narcissistic boy, so I wouldn't be surprised if I knew he does

(and besides he wouldn't be the only one..)

ohhh goshhh....:blush-anim-cl: I need some minutes in the naughty corner...or keep in there for a lifetime :aah:

Edited by Romis

Your Mom was Mikamized! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Hey! I've always thought of Mika like a bit narcissistic boy, so I wouldn't be surprised if I knew he does

(and besides he wouldn't be the only one..cofcofmecof)

ohhh goshhh....:blush-anim-cl: I need some minutes in the naughty corner...or keep in there for a lifetime :aah:

I'm not even going to ask:shocked::roftl:

(and besides he wouldn't be the only one..cofcofmecof)

You'll better do that last thing. :roftl: I'll join you!

I am Blind!

Yeah you gotta be... (soz) :roftl::naughty:

How cute :roftl:

I was laughing at her the whole time:teehee:

Awh, that's so cool! :biggrin2:

Do you have a link to the vid? :teehee:

Haha. I also didn't saw it in the vid itself. Just clicked on the link from the startpost, but it's just thát very moment, thát second that they made a printscreen.

I think the result is priceless. :lmao:

Sure:

(Credits go to Liliana's boyfriend, White_Eagle :aah:)

About the 1:20 mark it's my part, he says he remembers me etc, then at 1:34, she's the woman leaning a bit backwards so Mika signs something, she has huge curls, and then it's him looking at her, shaking her hand and in the end her hair almost takes over the whole screen of the camera:teehee:

Your Mom was Mikamized! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Haha, she was and she doesn't want to admit it... :aah:

Ohmygod! That made my day, uuh.. Well night. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

:floor:

It was because he was jumping! And his under-undies can fail sometimes in holding :teehee: It's not what they in Oz tried to mean :mf_rosetinted: