Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

Sorry if this is already posted. Had a look and couldn't see it.

Mika is playing at The Empress Ballroom, Blackpool Winter Gardens on Sat 5th Sept. Tickets are free and you can apply through the BBc's website:thumb_yello:

http://shows.external.bbc.co.uk/help/shows/live_in_blackpool

RSVP LIST

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19211

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE
added link

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this is already posted. Had a look and couldn't see it.

Mika is playing at The Empress Ballroom, Blackpool Winter Gardens on Sat 5th Sept. Tickets are free and you can apply through the BBc's website:thumb_yello:

Cheers Kath, will hotfoot it there now:thumb_yello:

Well I guess I live half way between Blackpool and London so shouldn't be too much trouble! Haven't been to Blackpool for at least 6 or 7 years....

Haven't been since I delivered there 3 years ago, not much time for sightseeing then:naughty:

Be great to go back.

Are the illuminations on by then, or is that October?

Haven't been since I delivered there 3 years ago, not much time for sightseeing then:naughty:

Be great to go back.

Are the illuminations on by then, or is that October?

They're being turned on in conjunction with this! That's why its in blackpool this year apparently. Means trains/hotels and everything will be sold out and expensive though probably :(

They're being turned on in conjunction with this! That's why its in blackpool this year apparently. Means trains/hotels and everything will be sold out and expensive though probably :(

I'll probably just drive back after, or stop in a Travelodge in the services, they all have them now.

Googled the venue, but couldn't find any decent pics or detailed seating chart or how many people they would accept on that night :confused: -the theatre seems to be biggish, 3000 I believe ?

Cheers,

Id3

I think it said that there is 1500 pairs of tickets to give away.

I have applied, but I hope they give us some notice if we win! I'd love to be successful though. I love Blackpool and the illuminations anyway!

It's between 3 weeks, and up to 5 days before the show:thumb_yello:

Applied!!!

I live sop close to Blackpool (well closer than any other Mika Gig ever!) it would be criminal if I can't go!!

Just to let people know, I have a spare room (and floor space in the living room!) at my place in Lancaster which is about a 30 min train journey or a 40 min drive from Blackpool so if anybody needs a place to stay PM me.