Owl City

England

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i ADORE fireflies!!! when i get near an HMV i'm gonna buy it! :boing: is it already out in the UK? :blink:

It's not being released physically as I had originally heard, only as a digital download.

I'm SO happy it's at #2 in the UK (a jump of 48 places from last week). Should have been #1, though...

I had a look at the 'Fireflies' page on Wikipedia and it says (via hmv.co.uk) that the single is being released physically on February 22nd.

That's strange cos my brother told me yesterday that it was only being made available digitally. :blink:

I had a look at the 'Fireflies' page on Wikipedia and it says (via hmv.co.uk) that the single is being released physically on February 22nd.

That's strange cos my brother told me yesterday that it was only being made available digitally. :blink:

I knew this whole 'single' thing was crap :roftl:

If you like Owl City you should listen to The Postal Service. The first time I heard fireflies on the radio, I thought it was TPS. *Very* similar voice and musical style.

And just for the record, I love me some Owl City. :D

I really like 'Fireflies' and the video too which is really cute.

My daughter was pleased to see him finally having a song in the charts/on TV as she has been a fan of his for some time now (several months!) and, I think she said, saw him live ages ago. It seemed to her it's taken him a long time to finally get the recognition he deserves.

I don't know any of his other stuff yet, but am keen to hear more....

Edited by SunshineGirl

• 1 month later...

"Please leave the door open just a crack, cos i feel like such an insomniac, why do i tire of counting sheep? When i'm far too tired to fall asleep" - Fireflies pretty sums me up:roftl: I'm an insomniac.

& love,love,LOVE Vanilla Twilight & Rainbow Veins:blush-anim-cl:

Some of my friends knew Owl City before they came on the radio.

Now they think it's mainstream:rolls_eyes:

I like Owl City, Fireflies (I wrote Fire Files:naughty:) is a beautiful dreamy song.

At first I thought Owl City was a band:roftl:

Pretty Monkey Studios

They also made the "Rain" and "Toy Boy" video:thumb_yello: