Well, I really wanted to suggest Smalltown Boy by Bronski Beat, but I thought it might be a little insensitive considering Saranayde will be there and she's done it. Other songs that I'd like to suggest aren't up tempo enough for a gig. So I ended up not suggesting anything:huh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave him 3 suggestions:

Tainted Love by Soft Cell

Linger by The Cranberries

The boy with the thorn in his side by The Smiths

Did I give myself away too much as an 80's lover??????????? LOL

No... You gave yourself away as a child of the 80's!:teehee: Just like me, they were my teen years...

Not a real fan of The Cranberries, but I like The Smiths... And I love "Tainted Love". Can't believe I didn't think of that one.

No... You gave yourself away as a child of the 80's!:teehee: Just like me, they were my teen years...

Not a real fan of The Cranberries, but I like The Smiths... And I love "Tainted Love". Can't believe I didn't think of that one.

Have you heard Linger???

Can't believe i forgot about Jimmy Sommerville & The Communards...Cry boy cryyyyy...:teehee:

Edited by willywonka

I love the idea of him doing Karma Chameleon by Culture Club. I can SO picture his every move, every note in my obsessive little fangurl head. :lol3:

Failing that, I'd also be enamoured with Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac, or basically anything by Elton John.

Hell, I'm already enamoured at the very idea of hearing another cover from him. :wub2:

I love the idea of him doing Karma Chameleon by Culture Club. I can SO picture his every move, every note in my obsessive little fangurl head. :lol3:

Failing that, I'd also be enamoured with Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac, or basically anything by Elton John.

Hell, I'm already enamoured at the very idea of hearing another cover from him. :wub2:

Karma Chameleon or Do you really want to hurt me, yeah!:thumb_yello:

Everywhere....:wub2:

Anything would do really, as long as it's him covering...

Even ACDC or Black Sabbath!:biggrin2:

Have you heard Linger???

Can't believe i forgot about Jimmy Sommerville & The Communards...Cry boy cryyyyy...:teehee:

I have heard Linger, and it is a good song. It just would never have occurred to me in the first place because her voice irritates me beyond belief and therefore I tend to block them out of my musical memory.

And I did consider Communards songs as well as Bronski Beat songs, but the ones I liked best of theirs were already covers and I didn't know if the originals were Brit or US.

Karma Chameleon or Do you really want to hurt me, yeah!:thumb_yello:

Everywhere....:wub2:

Anything would do really, as long as it's him covering...

Even ACDC or Black Sabbath!:biggrin2:

He can only do Acca Dacca if he comes to Aus dressed as Bogan Mike. Otherwise, it just wouldn't work:mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh, I've just thought of another one.... Does anyone know the song Baby U Left Me (In The Cold) by Marilyn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuipdXThcDA

It's a fun song.

Last night I listened through so many '80s classics, lol. Karma Chameleon, and lots of Eurythmics, love them. But Sweet Dreams and Missionary Man suits him so well, I can't decide what other song would be so good. I wish he would do something from Annie Lennox, Walking on Broken Glass or something.

Last night I listened through so many '80s classics, lol. Karma Chameleon, and lots of Eurythmics, love them. But Sweet Dreams and Missionary Man suits him so well, I can't decide what other song would be so good. I wish he would do something from Annie Lennox, Walking on Broken Glass or something.

I wanted to suggest "Little Bird." I think that would be really cool :wub2:

update

@ eBANw26 THANK YOU!!

7 minutes ago from web in reply to EbanW26

Adele just texted me saying We Are Golden was just played on the Big Brother final! haha brill

11 minutes ago from web

Stuart Broad was so insanely tall, he makes me look like a shrimp, and I'm 6 ft 4! http://twitpic.com/ggs4y

11 minutes ago from web

Am on Jonathan Ross tonight on BBC 1 tonight, and NO I never tried the deep fried bulls bollocks!

I suggested either 'A Little Respect' or 'Sometimes' by Erasure, both very upbeat and great for dancing to; love them to bits.

If he chose to do 'A Little Respect' he'd probably have the whole audience in a heightened state of frenzy as the lyrics are somewhat...well, sexy, aren't they? I think there'd be a whole lot of hyperventilating fans!!

(As Mika tends to steer away from overt references to sex I'd be amazed if he went for that song!!)

Ooh, must go, nearly time for Jonathan Ross....

I suggested either 'A Little Respect' or 'Sometimes' by Erasure, both very upbeat and great for dancing to; love them to bits.

If he chose to do 'A Little Respect' he'd probably have the whole audience in a heightened state of frenzy as the lyrics are somewhat...well, sexy, aren't they? I think there'd be a whole lot of hyperventilating fans!!

(As Mika tends to steer away from overt references to sex I'd be amazed if he went for that song!!)

Ooh, must go, nearly time for Jonathan Ross....

Yes ERASURE,

I loved them when I was 16. (Sadly enough no one else did

'A Little Respect' sexy? :blink: What about the possibility of him singing Oh L'amour then? :naughty: