• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still on! But I dunno how we can actually get it up any higher, you have to shift THOUSANDS to get it up in the top 3.

Srsly? :shun:

WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO ANYTHING PEOPLE! WE HAVE GOTTEN MIKA AWARDS, MR.TWITTERWALL, SEXIEST MAN IN FRANCE OR WHEREVER, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THE YES. THE YES WILL CURE ANYTHING.

WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO ANYTHING PEOPLE! WE HAVE GOTTEN MIKA AWARDS, MR.TWITTERWALL, SEXIEST MAN IN FRANCE OR WHEREVER, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THE YES. THE YES WILL CURE ANYTHING.

Yeah, it is quite a lot, though not nearly as much as it would be to get it in the top 3 of the official top 40. I don't know what percentage of overall sales itunes sales makes up, but I imagine it's quite a bit. It's up to number 7 now, so we're getting there.

Hopefully 8 to 7 was the biggest jump. That's what I like to think.

Yeah, it is quite a lot, though not nearly as much as it would be to get it in the top 3 of the official top 40. I don't know what percentage of overall sales itunes sales makes up, but I imagine it's quite a bit. It's up to number 7 now, so we're getting there.

Hopefully 8 to 7 was the biggest jump. That's what I like to think.

Okay, maybe then if any mfcer from the UK got some of their friends to buy them and reimbursed them after, or made new accounts or whatever. Anything! (If they're willing to shell out change.)

Okay, maybe then if any mfcer from the UK got some of their friends to buy them and reimbursed them after, or made new accounts or whatever. Anything! (If they're willing to shell out change.)

It's a huge task for the MFC alone. I've bought the Ep ans Single from itune today but can't afford to do more right now! Think the best think we can do is keep spreading the word: Twitter, Facebook, Myspace...any public account you have display the link!!

is the credit crunch on hold ..... were all skint no can do !

It's a huge task for the MFC alone. I've bought the Ep ans Single from itune today but can't afford to do more right now! Think the best think we can do is keep spreading the word: Twitter, Facebook, Myspace...any public account you have display the link!!

I know I wish we had more time :sneaky2:

I'm peddling, but everyone on my facebook is canadian :sneaky2:

MFC really did all this? I just joined week ago but when I read that mika got an award or hes sexiest whereever I was always wondering who the hell votes for him apart from me? Its becouse nobody in my area likes our Wizard :(

mika will doa naked vlog if he gets to number 3 on the itunes charts

make #getmikanaked a trending topic!!!

Well, yes I got that much. I just wonder why he would do that. But then my head is buzzing with many questions about why we are here and in general and the meaning of life in particular... I can probably live with this special question not being answered. I just hope I won't have to see it happen. :roftl:

Well, yes I got that much. I just wonder why he would do that. But then my head is buzzing with many questions about why we are here and in general and the meaning of life in particular... I can probably live with this special question not being answered. I just hope I won't have to see it happen. :roftl:

I can anwear that question haha : 1. Cuz he is drunk and pregnant and wantas to do something crazy 2. He OFFICIALY loves MFC he said it :roftl::roftl::wub2::wub2:

:lmfao:

he's probably hormonel from the little M's kicking his insides.

Fill me in, please :roftl:

Well, he promised to do a naked VBLOG if his single was to be in top 3 on iTunes by 8 pm UK time tonight. It wasn't so the game is still on.

Earlier he promised to hold a free party/gig in London at his own expense and started looking for a venue big enough.

Before that he announced that he loves the MFC officially. :biggrin2:

In addition Q Radio played his interview today and a lot of songs, including an acoustic version of Rain, while he was losing it on Twitter. :insane:

And yesterday I asked him on Twitter to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons (as I'm planning to start selling my drawings), and he replied: "how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe" :floor:

And his performance from Blackpool was broadcasted live on BBC 2 last night. He did a cover of George Michael's Faith and played four other songs. And told how he had said to his mother that he was pregnant, and releasing a second album must feel like being pregnant. His mother didn't agree and Mika wasn't allowed to say what she really said about it. :lmfao: After the gig he tweeted that the MFC kick ass.

And he wrote a crazy blog yesterday before the gig, it's on MySpace 'cause Mikasounds had crashed just when he had finished writing the blog.

I think this covers the weekend pretty well. :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

Well, he promised to do a naked VBLOG if his single was to be in top 3 on iTunes by 8 pm UK time tonight. It wasn't so the game is still on.

Earlier he promised to hold a free party/gig in London at his own expense and started looking for a venue big enough.

Before that he announced that he loves the MFC officially. :biggrin2:

In addition Q Radio played his interview today and a lot of songs, including an acoustic version of Rain, while he was losing it on Twitter. :insane:

And yesterday I asked him on Twitter to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons (as I'm planning to start selling my drawings), and he replied: "how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe" :floor:

And his performance from Blackpool was broadcasted live on BBC 2 last night. He did a cover of George Michael's Faith and played four other songs. And told how he had said to his mother that he was pregnant, and releasing a second album must feel like being pregnant. His mother didn't agree and Mika wasn't allowed to say what she really said about it. :lmfao: After the gig he tweeted that the MFC kick ass.

And he wrote a crazy blog on Friday night, it's on MySpace 'cause Mikasound had crashed just when he had finished writing the blog.

I think this covers the weekend pretty well. :naughty:

Wow. You've got a great memory :shocked:

And congrats on the reply! I didn't know that was you :naughty: