• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: What is happening here? I go away for a weekend and mikasounds threatens us with what? Naked vlogs? :blink:

That’ll teach you….never leave the MFC! :wink2:

Anything might happen!

Well, yes I got that much. I just wonder why he would do that. But then my head is buzzing with many questions about why we are here and in general and the meaning of life in particular... I can probably live with this special question not being answered. I just hope I won't have to see it happen. :roftl:

Restful weekend?:roftl:

And his performance from Blackpool was broadcasted live on BBC 2 last night. He did a cover of George Michael's Faith and played four other songs. And told how he had said to his mother that he was pregnant, and releasing a second album must feel like being pregnant. His mother didn't agree and Mika wasn't allowed to say what she really said about it. :lmfao: After the gig he tweeted that the MFC kick ass.

This is really funny!

Well…. the woman would know….five kids!:sweatdrop:

Mika has gone nuts, it's official. But he said he officially loves us, so I don't care :teehee:

Love is all we need!:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway...

I don't want be the spoilsport in this situation, but I feel that from the outside people may think MFC is just a bunch of sex-starved women. :aah:

Who started it?:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I was away for the weekend, no time to read the whole thread...which cover did he do on sat?

George Michael - Faith

so you have missed this one too...

"Tonight betwen 4&7pm on The Big Top 40 on ur Favourite Local Radio Station, if you get my single into top 3 on iTunes I'LL DO A NAKED VBLOG!"

;)

we didnt but :

"We Are Golden is number 8 !! The game is STILL on for the VLOG."

:yay:

No. 5 now...

I was away for the weekend, no time to read the whole thread...which cover did he do on sat?

the whole weekend:

Well, he promised to do a naked VBLOG if his single was to be in top 3 on iTunes by 8 pm UK time tonight. It wasn't so the game is still on.

Earlier he promised to hold a free party/gig in London at his own expense and started looking for a venue big enough.

Before that he announced that he loves the MFC officially. :biggrin2:

In addition Q Radio played his interview today and a lot of songs, including an acoustic version of Rain, while he was losing it on Twitter. :insane:

And yesterday I asked him on Twitter to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons (as I'm planning to start selling my drawings), and he replied: "how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe" :floor:

And his performance from Blackpool was broadcasted live on BBC 2 last night. He did a cover of George Michael's Faith and played four other songs. And told how he had said to his mother that he was pregnant, and releasing a second album must feel like being pregnant. His mother didn't agree and Mika wasn't allowed to say what she really said about it. :lmfao: After the gig he tweeted that the MFC kick ass.

And he wrote a crazy blog yesterday before the gig, it's on MySpace 'cause Mikasounds had crashed just when he had finished writing the blog.

I think this covers the weekend pretty well. :naughty:

George Michael - Faith

so you have missed this one too...

"Tonight betwen 4&7pm on The Big Top 40 on ur Favourite Local Radio Station, if you get my single into top 3 on iTunes I'LL DO A NAKED VBLOG!"

;)

we didnt but :

"We Are Golden is number 8 !! The game is STILL on for the VLOG."

:yay:

No. 5 now...

Just seen it...Tnx Angel!:thumb_yello:

Twitted him:

grayskully@mikasounds if you post a Naked Vlog, I'll post one too!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

the whole weekend:

Tnx MyMika!:thumb_yello: