• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA JUST TWEETED ABOUT THROWING A PUB PARTY!!! I want to be there SO BADLY!!! The interviews always say he's very funny when drunk. :P

But I live in Texas. And I'm 15. FML

However, if anyone here owns a private jet and can let me borrow it RIGHT NOW, I will do absolutely anything to repay you nonmonetarily.

MIKA JUST TWEETED ABOUT THROWING A PUB PARTY!!! I want to be there SO BADLY!!! The interviews always say he's very funny when drunk. :P

But I live in Texas. And I'm 15. FML

However, if anyone here owns a private jet and can let me borrow it RIGHT NOW, I will do absolutely anything to repay you nonmonetarily.

I'll bet yeah. Why i would love to share a drink or 20 with him in a pub :roftl:

Absolutely adore new vblog :wub2:

Jesus, what's going on with me? :shocked:

I am crying for God's sake! I started crying seeing the last tweets about the party and when I saw the vlog I started bohoohoo-ing here... :tears: I really don't understand why I'm expressing my feelings through tears when it comes to Mika.... :huh:

I literally hate everything and everyone right now, including me.

Does someone has a remote control to fastforward through my life until I get to the next gig? :aah:

:tears:

And I wanted a Mika-vacation...I can't bear it for even 2 hours... :(

Jesus, what's going on with me? :shocked:

I am crying for God's sake! I started crying seeing the last tweets about the party and when I saw the vlog I started bohoohoo-ing here... :tears: I really don't understand why I'm expressing my feelings through tears when it comes to Mika.... :huh:

I literally hate everything and everyone right now, including me.

Does someone has a remote control to fastforward through my life until I get to the next gig? :aah:

:tears:

And I wanted a Mika-vacation...I can't bear it for even 2 hours... :(

would love to have a remote like that too!!!

But its so sweet of hi to do it it just sucks? its with so short notice...

would love to have a remote like that too!!!

But its so sweet of hi to do it it just sucks? its with so short notice...

Even if I had a month ahead I couldn't do it. Spent all my money on the Paris gig/trip. :(

I honestly cannot take anymore sweetness really! I''ve had enough. I want him to be the greatest jerk now! :tears: