• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they don't even have it :lmfao:

I'm thinking now .. Is it a world-release today, or only the UK?

(one shop did say they won't get the new single, but still .. maybe there's some hope left :roftl:)

I ordered both the CD single and the gold vinyl from Mikasounds / Sandbag ....

I expect they will be a nice Xmas present for myself:biggrin2:

Yeah, I would have done that too, if I had a creditcard ...

When do you expect they'll arrive? The day before Christmas? :naughty:

How do you figure...early Christmas or Sandbag delivery?:naughty:

Looks like not many have shown up so far, as he is still advertising ... :teehee:

Now I feel like crying for him!:blink:

But it's still early isn't it?

People must be on their way!

Me tooo :crybaby:

me too:sad::(my eyes are red and inflations of as much crying:(

I think that I do not have left tears...I hate day like this :(

Let's cry together! :crybaby: I really can't believe I'm crying out of this...really... :tears: This is not right. I should have better things to cry for.

But this time, if I think better, it isn't just about him, it's just another opportunity to be poked in the eye and be shown that I don't live in London and that my life is pretty empty as it is now. In case you didn't know, my whole life revolves around preparing for me flee to London at Uni in 2 years and seeing what I lose until then just twists the knife in the wound. :poke:

bad day's choice :ap_rosetinted:

thgarfield-mondays.jpg

Good one! :naughty:

Let's cry together! :crybaby: I really can't believe I'm crying out of this...really... :tears: This is not right. I should have better things to cry for.

But this time, if I think better, it isn't just about him, it's just another opportunity to be poked in the eye and be shown that I don't live in London and that my life is pretty empty as it is now. In case you didn't know, my whole life revolves around preparing for me flee to London at Uni in 2 years and seeing what I lose until then just twists the knife in the wound. :poke:

Good one! :naughty:

I don't want cry again...but I'm so sad,so sad,so sad,,,I dont want eat... T-T,i wont eat,i dont want go in my bed and sleep as if nothing had happened :(

Looks like not many have shown up so far, as he is still advertising ... :teehee:

He obviously wants masses to turn up so that he can be on the news as being mobbed by fans:naughty:

When do you expect they'll arrive? The day before Christmas? :naughty:

Well, I liked corresponding with Helen.. I thought I'd make some new friends again:biggrin2:

How do you figure...early Christmas or Sandbag delivery?:naughty:

I can't listen a golden vinyl record anyway, can I? (I actually can, in theory, at my mum's. )

You mean Christmas 2011, of course :naughty:.

Seriously though..have some stores run out of WAG? If so, that's not good. I hope Mika is getting onto his distributors.

I don't want cry again...but I'm so sad,so sad,so sad,,,I dont want eat... T-T,i wont eat,i dont want go in my bed and sleep as if nothing had happened :(

I just had dinner but feel it stuck in my throat... :blink:

As for the bed time...I really hate it! :sneaky2: I don't even want to sleep...but don't want to stay up and cry in silence either...is there any other option? :dunno:

I just had dinner but feel it stuck in my throat... :blink:

As for the bed time...I really hate it! :sneaky2: I don't even want to sleep...but don't want to stay up and cry in silence either...is there any other option? :dunno:

There aren't option :( I think in Mika and i want cry,,,my mother does not have to know but she will get upset:(.I'm tired...T-T

one out of many snaps i have atm. from it

snap39359.png

MIKA: Holy f*ck! I really am hot stuff! Those MFC girls were right all along!

I like his toothbrush. We have a lot in common - as I am a bit of a "dentomaniac" (suzie's word) too - because I like to floss.

You LIKE to floss? Weirdo. It's merely a necessary evil. :naughty:

I LOVE THIS VLOG. It is so adorable. He looks so real and so normal. Gahh. Thanks Mika, you've finally gotten me - ME!- to the at-a-loss-for-words stage. :teehee:

There aren't option :( I think in Mika and i want cry,,,my mother does not have to know but she will get upset:(.I'm tired...T-T

Exacly...I just want to sit and cry,thats what im doing. i just listened to I see You He sang in Through the looking glass for 300 th time and everytime I listen to it I cry more! Im sick and tired of it:( Then I look at my background and see this:2uqfbcg.jpg

It is just too painfully beautiful :(

Exacly...I just want to sit and cry,thats what im doing. i just listened to I see You He sang in Through the looking glass for 300 th time and everytime I listen to it I cry more! Im sick and tired of it:( Then I look at my background and see this:2uqfbcg.jpg

It is just too painfully beautiful :(

I cant to hear him:(,,,i see you makes me cry too.And this night will be very long