• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's not, and if it is, he won't go...don't trust HS...:sneaky2:

I agree.

Howards got a reputation for grilling people and trying to make them say things they don't want to.

Considering Mikas stand on his sexuality privacy, Howard will rip him to shreds!

I hope he won't go on there.

I agree.

Howards got a reputation for grilling people and trying to make them say things they don't want to.

Considering Mikas stand on his sexuality privacy, Howard will rip him to shreds!

I hope he won't go on there.

Exactly what i thought :thumb_yello: , he'd thrown him to the lions if he'd go...:sneaky2:

If he tweets saying he's going we should spam him telling him not to...and i mean it...:sneaky2:

Exactly what i thought :thumb_yello: , he'd thrown him to the lions if he'd go...:sneaky2:

If he tweets saying he's going we should spam him telling him not to...and i mean it...:sneaky2:

I'm right with you:thumb_yello:

Guys, I was kidding, i pee sitting, you can come out and play again...lol

Don't worry, Wonkita, we love you even if you pee standing. :huglove:

I can see him, too...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

b4vnk7.jpg

:floor:

And his boobs are even bigger than mine! :lol3:

:floor:

You know why Mika was barefeet at the last concert?

He put his socks in his bra......!:naughty:

Mika is a grown man! If he wants to do it, he will, if not, he won't. I actually think Mika is too clever to be overwhelmed by some pompus radio host, and he's used to questions about his sexuality, and has been more open about it with the (if you want to know, read my lyrics etc) statements.

You know why Mika was barefeet at the last concert?

He put his socks in his bra......!:naughty:

I will definitely remember this trick. :thumb_yello:

If you see me like him at a gig, you will know what my boobs may be made of. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is a grown man! If he wants to do it, he will, if not, he won't. I actually think Mika is too clever to be overwhelmed by some pompus radio host, and he's used to questions about his sexuality, and has been more open about it with the (if you want to know, read my lyrics etc) statements.

I trust you are aware of Mr Sterns style of interviewing?

He's not one to back down, he'll keep going on til he gets what he wants. It may even result in Mika walking out if it gets too much, that's what Howard loves. Getting the guest to react in the extreme.

He's not one to back down, he'll keep going on til he gets what he wants. It may even result in Mika walking out if it gets too much, that's what Howard loves. Getting the guest to react in the extreme.

Well then I hope Mika makes the right decision.

Is this smo from the MFC?

the_divine_ash on our way home. still in daydream land over last night. i cant believe i got to see and meet MIKA! and how lovely he was in every way.

3 minutes ago from txt

Look at her other tweets too...

It was her friend, who took the slightly intrusive pic of Mikas dressing room!

Hmmmm, I guess Mika is man enough to have his witty replies ready for Mr. Stern:aah: (Isn't HS very old already?)

He's older than Mthusalem but he's sneaky and notoriously agressive when it comes to get what he wants people to answer...:sneaky2:

Awwww, Laurita...

:huglove:

Of course he is, of course he will, but have you ever seen HS show?

You'd agree with me Mika wouldn't feel very comfortable in such an environment, would he?

I'm sure i wouldn't...

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Hehe: HS even looks like Mika!:roftl:Look at his curls!!:naughty:

AMP, are you high on smtg?:shocked:

Mika and HS alike?:blink:

Sometimes da curlz will not make the man!:mf_rosetinted:

Well then I hope Mika makes the right decision.

That's what i was saying...:wink2:a

Edited by willywonka