• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

(Especially if Mika asks the whole venue to jump again...) :roftl:

The girls should be allowed to wear vest tops, with the boxers:teehee:

<gulps and check last minute flight costs>

You surely wouldn't have to pack much: white boxers will do nicely for you too!:naughty:

Question, since I cannot find the other TwitterThread I will bother this one with it:

What does a&pos mean in a tweet?

And how do I retweet (RT)?

Tnx

WOW... To me has seemed or mikasounds really block those users which send many identical messages at once? Yesterday I was upset on two girls because of their spam on Mika's page. And to one of them I have written asking her to not do so more. And today their pages do not open... And at other girl too... I do not know, why... I have hallucinations or really them punish? It is strict o_O

What does a&pos mean in a tweet?

It looks like there is a symbol in the original message that twitter cannot show properly (incompatible fonts...etc).. as I think apos refers to 'apostrophe'.

e.g. Don't shout

might be seen as dona&pos;t shout etc.. :wink2:

WOW... To me has seemed or mikasounds really block those users which send many identical messages at once? Yesterday I was upset on two girls because of their spam on Mika's page. And to one of them I have written asking her to not do so more. And today their pages do not open... And at other girl too... I do not know, why... I have hallucinations or really them punish? It is strict o_O

:teehee: Now THAT would be very interesting...What type of messages were they?

Were they personally directed at Mika, as in, these girls know who Mika is and are fans, or were these just "random" messages like 'Do you want to buy a dishwasher?' type?

I think sometimes they temporarily suspend accounts when people are posting too many messages because they see it as abusing the points program. That people are just posting messages to get the Magic points.

:teehee: Now THAT would be very interesting...What type of messages were they?

Were they personally directed at Mika, as in, these girls know who Mika is and are fans, or were these just "random" messages like 'Do you want to buy a dishwasher?' type?

It were tens and tens :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: in page of Mika

So, let some girls will start to be afraid to send a heap of smilies for the sake of points. Really, it irritates. :sneaky2:

Good for you Lena, wish I'd thought of writing asking people to stop doing it.

Good for you Lena, wish I'd thought of writing asking people to stop doing it.

But I have written it only to one girl. Because she was Russian and I could write correctly, not having made casually rough remark. Though, I think, she all has equally taken offence:boxed:. But in English I am afraid such to write, I do not know how look my phrases :boxed:.

I think sometimes they temporarily suspend accounts when people are posting too many messages because they see it as abusing the points program. That people are just posting messages to get the Magic points.

Well, I too think, that Mika will not delete for ever). He is not the monster.:wub2:

:Update:

On my way to the airport after a Vogue shoot in NYC. Chicago gig tonight!

What's wrong with you people! He posted this about four hours ago, what are you on, Mikatime?:teehee:

Anyway, I had to post this because I love Vogue:wub2: