Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing this is gonna be fab:biggrin2: cant wait!!! what time are you arriving freddie and what about you kath???

I should be there sometime between 1 and 2 I think...it will depend on traffic and Blackpool will be a VERY busy place that weekend.:shocked:

What time will you be there?

I should be there sometime between 1 and 2 I think...it will depend on traffic and Blackpool will be a VERY busy place that weekend.:shocked:

What time will you be there?

I dont know because i live here in Blackpool most pobably around 2ish, i really wanna be at the front because its my first Mika gig, been waiting for this for three years lol my dream come true :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Amazing this is gonna be fab:biggrin2: cant wait!!! what time are you arriving freddie and what about you kath???

Im not sure , Andi :wub2: and ali are going and we were going to car share but I "think" they wont be there until like late PM .. we are talking tommorow to decide

I would also like to be there mid day ish

I dont know because i live here in Blackpool most pobably around 2ish, i really wanna be at the front because its my first Mika gig, been waiting for this for three years lol my dream come true :mf_lustslow::roftl:

I may be wrong but I can't imagine there will be too many obsessives other than us there:naughty:

Maybe some from the Will Young camp but I can't imagine many of the others having loads of people there too early.

mmmm maybe 2 - 3 ish that would be quite good , time for drinkies and get the picnic and a kiss me quick hat and some candy floss and and a toffee apple and some cinder toffee

We could set up a rota so that we are queuing but people can go in turn to get their 'requirements':naughty:

mmmm maybe 2 - 3 ish that would be quite good , time for drinkies and get the picnic and a kiss me quick hat and some candy floss and and a toffee apple and some cinder toffee

For us it would be better at 3pm, to be on the safe side as we have to get to our room at 2pm and then sort ourselve out. But we will probably get a taxi to the venue from there. I'm just a bit worried about the post that said that some of the venue is standing. I can't stand for long, so if that's all that is left, I'd have to bow out and give our tickets to someone else. We're taking collapsable fishing stools to sit on in the queue and will make certain to be there at 3pm if not before, to give the best chance of getting a seat.

For us it would be better at 3pm, to be on the safe side as we have to get to our room at 2pm and then sort ourselve out. But we will probably get a taxi to the venue from there. I'm just a bit worried about the post that said that some of the venue is standing. I can't stand for long, so if that's all that is left, I'd have to bow out and give our tickets to someone else. We're taking collapsable fishing stools to sit on in the queue and will make certain to be there at 3pm if not before, to give the best chance of getting a seat.

I don't think getting a seat will be a problem if you are there that early. I would imagine that most of the early queuers will be the ones that want to get to the front so I would imagine there will be plenty of seats available for you if you are there that early. It is usually possible to talk to the security staff about these things:thumb_yello:

was you at itunes kath?? have i met you?? :blush-anim-cl:

I am not good at remembering who I have met I am afriad but yes, I was at itunes:thumb_yello:

i'm coming too yippee got a ticket on the extra ticket thread today.

thankyou so much Suci07 xx :woot_jump:

Brilliant news:thumb_yello::biggrin2::biggrin2:

oh marilyn there shoud be people you can talk to. :shocked: and i will ask if you want. please dont give up your ticket we will all help you out :thumb_yello:

I am not good at remembering who I have met I am afriad but yes, I was at itunes:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl: maybe i think i did :teehee:

Brilliant news:thumb_yello::biggrin2::biggrin2:

i have just bought something GOLDEN:naughty::naughty:

oh yeah what :mf_lustslow: