I wish Mika were openly gay

Toy Boy 88

Yes Tayler , completely innocent, that is how I see MIka too !

But, as MIKA said that "Life in cartoon motion" was focused on his childhood, maybe we have the explanation ?

Somebody has written somewhere that his way of dancing was more sexy/ sexier (? sorry for my English !) and maybe that was because of his new album, more focused on teens ? Maybe this person is right ?

(Or maybe rather because MIKA has taken some dance lessons ? :biggrin2:)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly how I see it. And even if we did find out I know I'd still see it the same way.

i agree with you... though i hope he's bi and just doesn't tell anyone until he's spotted holding hands with someone :wub2:

doesn't make any difference to me though i like to wonder who he's singing to... sometimes it's me or all his fans... :original:

in his own words : "isn't it enough just to be sunny and dumb?" (from loverboy) i think that line's cute... suits me quite well

I like what he is doing (even thou the curiosity kills me).. I dont want him labelled, and if he is gay, i love gay people so it wont bother me, but it would ruin my fantasies hahahaha

lol yeah it would a smidge dammit :naughty: ah well our fantasies would prob not come true even if he were straight or bi so guess his sexuality would make no difference to those of us who fantasise about him right!