Rubytuesday

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet :camping:

But we want the 20th place only :naughty:

That Nathan Fillion bloke has about another 10000 more votes from the last time I was on here! :sneaky2:

No...We want Mika number 1! :naughty: Oh well...We'll try our best to get him to number 20, to think how much he's moved up in a week and there is still 2 days left yet. :thumb_yello:

Hi!

Haven't been around for a couple of days, is he in first place yet!?? :naughty: Just off to have a look and do some voting. :thumb_yello:

We would be in about 15th place if the 3179MikaFanClub Twitter Followers would vote with us at least once.

If they would vote once a day for these last 3 remaining days we might even stand a chance of getting in the top 5!!!!

But they are NOT a devoted as we are.:biggrin2::biggrin2:

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika with our help!!

We would be in about 15th place if the 3179MikaFanClub Twitter Followers would vote with us at least once.

If they would vote once a day for these last 3 remaining days we might even stand a chance of getting in the top 5!!!!

But they are NOT a devoted as we are.:biggrin2::biggrin2:

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika with our help!!

Well I will be voting for the rest of the evening :thumb_yello: I will go and post the link on twitter now (again) but I don't have that many followers on twitter so not sure if it will help much, but it's worth a try anyway.

I've posted the link on my twitter, and added the trends on my siggy, so it will go on those pages. #MIKA #theboywhoknewtoomuch

I've tweeted the link too :thumb_yello:

I have too :thumb_yello:

:shocked: The site has disappeared!

WTF!!?!? It says it's under maintenance :sneaky2: Hope they are not on to us! :naughty:

Edit...Sorry..No..technical problems

Edited by ewokwicket