Mika, what have you done?

CazGirl

I...I don't really know what to say or how to describe this.

I've been discussing this on Twitter and I've just heard the minute version of "I See You" on http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace.

It's tragically beautiful and the lyrics pull the heartstrings...this is coming from someone who finds that these lyrics hit quite close to home.

I don't care if I shouldn't discuss this, but I absolutely adore how he put "I'm falling" into it, even if the lyrics are changed.

I believe the lyrics - the "I'm falling" bit - are now: "I'm standing across from you, I've dreamt alone but now dreams won't do."

They're just so sad, and so frustrated as well. Wanting to be seen and heard but not being able to. Wanting so much more but being so far out of reach.

It's the end bit that makes my eyes well up with tears, and I don't easily cry at songs. My throat goes tight and I know I'm going to lose it when he does it live.

I can imagine the entire crowd singing the "I'm Falling" bit at the end while Mika croons "But I seeee yooouuu..."

Everyone singing Mika's feelings back to him, everyone who has ever felt the same way. That's a magic moment. It's human. Its real. It's genuine. And we're all singing it together.

Mika is a beautiful human being and I am so grateful that I know of his existence. My life would be so different if he wasn't around, he has made me more confident as a person and because of him he helped me regain my love for performing and has helped me push my limit where Art is concerned.

And he probably doesn't even know.

How can he not know the impact he has made on my life? And so many others? It's insane. Mika has helped me in so many ways - and so has this fan club - and there is no way that I can ever repay him for all the things he's given me. I want to, I just don't know how.

I absolutely adore him. No - I love him. Truly, deeply, and whole heartedly.

"You mean the world to me, but you'll never know."

Mika, if only. If only you knew.

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful CazGirl :wub2:

You almost made ME cry! :roftl:

Especially the part of Mika changing lifes ... Is there anyone on here that hasn't changed (partly) because of Mika? It can go from pretty small things to ... With me for example: I would never have guessed I would drive over 200 km alone in my car, and the same way back in the middle of the night, just to see a certain band perform .. But Mika .. well .. he changes things, that's for sure :naughty:

Beautiful CazGirl :wub2:

You almost made ME cry! :roftl:

Especially the part of Mika changing lifes ... Is there anyone on here that hasn't changed (partly) because of Mika? It can go from pretty small things to ... With me for example: I would never have guessed I would drive over 200 km alone in my car, and the same way back in the middle of the night, just to see a certain band perform .. But Mika .. well .. he changes things, that's for sure :naughty:

Mika is truly an inspirational genius and I just wish I could tell him. And I wish he'd know I mean it, too...because I do, 100%

And you can call me Caz lol...and I didn't mean to almost make you cry xD

And you can call me Caz lol...and I didn't mean to almost make you cry xD

That's good to know Caz :bleh::wink2: I'm just a bit over-emotional at the moment I think, then you get things like this :roftl: I'm tired .. but can't sleep .. and and ... ah well :roftl: You're right though :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes, it's weird knowing that he will never know and probably be unable to "get" things and ways he has changed in each of us. He has way too many fans now to be able to know each individualy and yet we want him to KNOW just how much he means to each of us and just how much we appreciate what he has done and continues to do to make things happen for the better inside us.

Mika is a wonder, and yes I "feel" things for him too, it's a very strong fondness, that makes me long to hug him to say thank you, your a top guy. :wub2:

oh yes, it's weird knowing that he will never know and probably be unable to "get" things and ways he has changed in each of us. He has way too many fans now to be able to know each individualy and yet we want him to KNOW just how much he means to each of us and just how much we appreciate what he has done and continues to do to make things happen for the better inside us.

Mika is a wonder, and yes I "feel" things for him too, it's a very strong fondness, that makes me long to hug him to say thank you, your a top guy. :wub2:

:tears:

Mika is an amazing man and I just wish he believed it.

Caz, I cannot agree more with the last paragraphs- he is life changing, he make us look at things from a different way, and he makes dealing with hard (very hard) things in such an easier way... and we cant even repay him, and he dsnt even know!

its pure love, what I have for him... and respect and adore, and simply pure love... but I guess he will never know...

my speakers wont work again, so i cant listen, but if its as half as amazing as Im falling- Im sure your words are true there too...

thank you Caz...! really thank you, and i dont even know why... maybe because i can? :huglove:

Edited by inbar_assaf

Mika is not the one who changed my life but I can totally relate to this feeling.

Cuz I too have a band that helped me become who I am today.

Sometimes you just 'get it' you know? Hearing a lyric or melody and everything clicks.

It's like.. all you ever needed was a little push to pursue what you wanted.

No words from loved ones are as powerful as those in a song. Tis true innit? :mf_rosetinted:

[/serious mode]

I shall go back to talking random crap again now. :teehee:

Mika is not the one who changed my life but I can totally relate to this feeling.

Sometimes you just 'get it' you know? Hearing a lyric or melody and everything clicks.

No words from loved ones are as powerful as those in a song. Tis true innit? :mf_rosetinted:

[/serious mode]

Wauw Diana .. where did that came from? :shocked::naughty:

Great job with words, Caz. Nicely written. :thumb_yello:

At first I thought I See You was going to be one of my least favorite songs from the album, judging from the 30 second clip that was on iTunes. Boy, was I ever wrong. And I can relate soooooooo well with what he's saying at this point in my life. Just about every word.

:crybaby:

Mika, you're amazing...

Ugh.

Caz, I cannot agree more with the last paragraphs- he is life changing, he make us look at things from a different way, and he makes dealing with hard (very hard) things in such an easier way... and we cant even repay him, and he dsnt even know!

my speakers wont work again, so i cant listen, but if its as half as amazing as Im falling- Im sure your words are true there too...

thank you Caz...! really thank you, and i dont even know why... maybe because i can? :huglove:

why are you thanking me?? LOL!! :roftl: Priviliged all the same! :roftl:

[/serious mode]

that's exactly it. Sometimes it's not approval or encouragement you need from those around you, but more importantly someone who admire or look up to. How amazing is it, how refreshing and relieving is it, to have someone you barely know understand the way you feel?

why are you thanking me?? LOL!! :roftl: Priviliged all the same! :roftl:

that's exactly it. Sometimes it's not approval or encouragement you need from those around you, but more importantly someone who admire or look up to. How amazing is it, how refreshing and relieving is it, to have someone you barely know understand the way you feel?

beacuase I CAN thank you... unlike another loved one... who wont get it even if I do get to...