Mika, what have you done?

CazGirl

I get you. I mean, I know he gets told, but does he believe it? Really? Or does he think we're a bunch of nutters? :aah:

or a bunch of girly fans who'd do anything for a hug... :roftl:

I really wish he'd understand sometimes... he deserves to after all...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for him..

Same... He changed my lifes in ways he will never know... he made it so much better... gave me another point of view...

for that I thank him- with all my heart, and wish he knew how much he means to me...

Oh yes it is. Definitlely. I often think about how many parallels there are. For sure one can draw the same benefit out of a gig experience that others might get from a pilgrimage and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

As long as you see that he is human after all, with flaws and insecurities any human being is bothered with and don't press the stamp of impeccability on his forehead.

Still I agree, it would freak out pretty much everyone to see how much their existence and their doings impact other people's lives. I wouldn't want to see Mika in the responsiblilty trap. As much as I'd like him to know about all that and be proud, I wouldn't want it to affect his nature in any way.

That's me you're talking to there. I have a really bad habit of putting people on pedestals. I have to remember that they are only human before I get disappointed that they let me down by not being perfect.

However I am conscious of that habit and trying to not do it (as much) anymore.

That's me you're talking to there. I have a really bad habit of putting people on pedestals. I have to remember that they are only human before I get disappointed that they let me down by not being perfect.

However I am conscious of that habit and trying to not do it (as much) anymore.

I don't think Mika is perfect, no-one is. But he's put a lot of good in my life.

I feel the same about 'Pick up off the floor' I was wishing and hoping so badly to find the full version somewhere. And now it's on the album. I can't believe it. I spent hours listening to a fragment on amazon. And it touches me so deeply, I can't even explain it to myself.

you knew that song before we heard the album clippings? :blink: damn, i thought i knew all the not-to-be-discussed-songs. :doh:

caz, i love what you wrote in your first post. but guess i agree with violet, that it might be better if he doesn't know or at least doesn't think much about those things, as it would probably change him.

you knew that song before we heard the album clippings? :blink: damn, i thought i knew all the not-to-be-discussed-songs. :doh:

I think she meant hearing it in the background of that Italian interview back in 2007:wink2:

caz, i love what you wrote in your first post. but guess i agree with violet, that it might be better if he doesn't know or at least doesn't think much about those things, as it would probably change him.

It's not really one of the unmentionables, I think.

Here's a whole thread about it:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18697

I get you. I mean, I know he gets told, but does he believe it? Really? Or does he think we're a bunch of nutters? :aah:

Imagine a bunch of people telling you that you mean so much to them, that what you do in your basement for fun has changed their lives in untold ways, and that their lives would be totally different if not for you.

It's a bit hard to wrap your head around, wouldn't you say? So I don't think he necessarily thinks we're nutters, I just think maybe our level of madness and fervent devotion just doesn't make sense in his head. :naughty:

Imagine a bunch of people telling you that you mean so much to them, that what you do in your basement for fun has changed their lives in untold ways, and that their lives would be totally different if not for you.

It's a bit hard to wrap your head around, wouldn't you say? So I don't think he necessarily thinks we're nutters, I just think maybe our level of madness and fervent devotion just doesn't make sense in his head. :naughty:

:naughty:

Yeah I get you. I'd find it quite surprising if people told me I'd helped change their lives for the better, but I wouldn't dismiss it. (Not saying Mika does). In fact I'd think...I'd think it would be...really nice.

I'm not really sure how to say it, and I'm sure that came out crappily :roftl: but if a bunch of people said "you've helped me change my life, you've made me so happy!" I'd totally smile and be like "oh wow, that's amazing!"

It would be pretty incredible that I would have helped someone by just me being myself...I don't think it would change me...I think hearing something like that would be quite humbling...

It certainly doesn't to my husband. The other night he saiid "All those MFC chicks are weird. You included." Gee, thanks Honey!:sneaky2:

I think she meant hearing it in the background of that Italian interview back in 2007:wink2:

It's not really one of the unmentionables, I think.

Here's a whole thread about it:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18697

ah that one! thanx! i had completely forgotten about it, but now that you mention it, i remember wondering about the song too when i first saw that interview, as it sounded so beautiful. :wub2: on some thread back then we were wondering whether it was a cover version or not.