Mika on Taratata - 14 October 2009

Droopsy

Well, you saw the vid of Mika choosing to see the footage of Jane Birkin, here is another one :

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/ARTISTES_Fiche.aspx?ArtistId=1306#

Mika talks about Cindy Lauper and how she makes perfect pop in his opinion and he is a big fan of her. And he speaks about Madonna when she starts nobody thought she would do a career.

Love how he says "Salut" ! :naughty::wub2:

But I don't know why he speaks about Lady Gaga :naughty:

edit : the links doesn't show the vid directly. You have to click on "videos" and then choose the last one "Mika - Cindy Lauper"

Edited by French Deb

Well, you saw the vid of Mika choosing to see the footage of Jane Birkin, here is another one :

Mika talks about Cindy Lauper and how she makes perfect pop in his opinion and he is a big fan of her. And he speaks about Madonna when she starts nobody thought she would do a career.

edit : the links doesn't show the vid directly. You have to click on "videos" and then choose the last one "Mika - Cindy Lauper"

Awww, I love 'time after time', it's one of my all time favorites.

Merci Deb! :wub2:

I liked Cindy Lauper, too!

if anyone wishes to d/l the video here's the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/reqdzq

Thanks Deb and Mari! :wub2:

I was at my French class last week when they were discussing rubbish. And the teacher was writing all the words in French that people suggested. I nearly fell off my chair (and I did a little scream) when s.o. mentioned taratata. No one had heard of the TV program, and I couldn't really go into the Mika link (in French) but it means, apparently, rubbish!

I was at my French class last week when they were discussing rubbish. And the teacher was writing all the words in French that people suggested. I nearly fell off my chair (and I did a little scream) when s.o. mentioned taratata. No one had heard of the TV program, and I couldn't really go into the Mika link (in French) but it means, apparently, rubbish!

:lmfao: That's funny!

I've never heard someone saying that in my entire life ! :naughty: even my grandparents !

But I don't know, maybe it's different in other french speaking countries.

Just to give you an idea. in France, for the movie "Gone with the wind", the famous quote Scarlett always says was translated by "taratata" (I don't know how it was in english...) and honestly, if someone says this word (of course, except from the context of the Tv show), I'll think about the movie !

I've never heard someone saying that in my entire life ! :naughty: even my grandparents !

But I don't know, maybe it's different in other french speaking countries.

Just to give you an idea. in France, for the movie "Gone with the wind", the famous quote Scarlett always says was translated by "taratata" (I don't know how it was in english...) and honestly, if someone says this word (of course, except from the context of the Tv show), I'll think about the movie !

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. ?

He's absurdly beautiful in this video. :wub2:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Faustine

Here you are :bye:

Taratata

Dailymotion

Interview

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1