Mika on Taratata - 14 October 2009

Droopsy

Which video is this in? :dunno:

I watched it at the link someone post here

This one: http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/EMISSIONS_voir.aspx?TvShowId=382

There are 5 parts. First part you just see Mika doing We Are Golden, and the interview. The fourth part you see Gaga's performence. And the last part, you see Mika doing Blame It On The Girls. After that, every guest came on stage again. And they play a song to end the show, and than you see them talking ;)

I never watched Lady Gaga live either and I loved it too, didn't know she played the piano as well, and wow! she sings very well too!

French Deb, thanks a lot again :bow:

You're welcome :wink2:

But I won't have time to do the other part before few days, sorry.

Maybe someone will do it before

There are 5 parts. First part you just see Mika doing We Are Golden, and the interview. The fourth part you see Gaga's performence. And the last part, you see Mika doing Blame It On The Girls. After that, every guest came on stage again. And they play a song to end the show, and than you see them talking ;)

Oh, I'll have to watch that when I get home. Thanks :wink2:

"Comment Te Dire Adieu" mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/97drib

Mari62,

What would Mika's fans become without you?:thumb_yello: My hubby wouldn't let me watch the show:sneaky2:; it's on late at night on Friday and he'll be asleep so I can watch it then:biggrin2:! But in the meantime I will be able to listen to this song I really love :blush-anim-cl:"comment te dire adieu?" sang by Mika!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much for making my day:thumb_yello:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

Mari62,

What would Mika's fans become without you?:thumb_yello: My hubby wouldn't let me watch the show:sneaky2:; it's on late at night on Friday and he'll be asleep so I can watch it then:biggrin2:! But in the meantime I will be able to listen to this song I really love :blush-anim-cl:"comment te dire adieu?" sang by Mika!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much for making my day:thumb_yello:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

:biggrin2: Glad you enjoy it so much! :wub2:

have u seen the other download links to the video? (1st post)

I've always liked this song, my dad loved Françoise Hardy...

sous aucun prétexte,

je ne veux

avoir de réflexes,

malheureux

il faut que tu m'expliques,

un peu mieux

comment te dire adieu

mon cœur de silex

vite prend feu

ton cœur de pyrex

résiste au feu

je suis bien perplexe,

je ne veux

me résoudre aux adieux

je sais bien qu'un ex amour n'a pas de chance, ou si peu

mais pour moi un explication voudrait mieux

sous aucun prétexte

je ne veux

devant toi surexposer mes yeux

derrière un kleenex

je saurais mieux

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

tu as mis a l'index nos nuits blanches, nos matins gris-bleu

mais pour moi une explication voudrait mieux

sous aucun prétexte,

je ne veux

derrière un kleenex

je saurais mieux

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

I have a question:

Does anyone knows what songs were those played on the backround when Nagui told Mika about other artists who sound like him or something like that? :dunno: It was somewhere towards the end of the interview with him...

Droopsy can u pls update 1st post with all the links + translation?

and with the explanation in the following post

Thanks!

There are 5 parts. First part you just see Mika doing We Are Golden, and the interview. The fourth part you see Gaga's performence. And the last part, you see Mika doing Blame It On The Girls. After that, every guest came on stage again. And they play a song to end the show, and than you see them talking

There are some pictures from the rehearsal (?) here:

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/ARTISTES_Fiche.aspx?ArtistId=1306

Found Comment te dire adieu in nice HQ

Taratatà as .avi files

BIOTG http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcapv3 62 Mb

WAG + Interview + "Comment Te Dire Adieu" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9E26QKI 430 Mb

PS: the other DL LINKS (mp3 + flv files) are in the 1st post

Fast Translation of the interview part :

(in advance, sorry for my english ! )

Just after WAG :

So Nagui (the presenter) says that he is welcoming back at home and presents his CD. Mika stands up and says that's it's the first time he actually sees the CD :naughty: But Nagui says that it's his CD and he keeps it !

Then he comes back of the early Mika story in France : more than two years ago, in Taratata they presented a french-englich-lebanese pianist saying that he'll become a huge artist : 6 millions copies of LICM and 1,5 in France.

Nagui says it's nice of him because now he's a big pop star, he comes back in the show :blush-anim-cl:

Mika says "of course" and he tells his story of the tv show : it was hos first TV set in France and he was so nervous because he had to prepare a cover but he didn't and he went to the piano saying "what I'm gonna do now" and they improvised some extracts like "Champs Elysées", a little bit of Queen. Mika says he made mistakes. and Nagui says he even did Figaro's weading (Mika's answer is "yeah... unfortunately :naughty:)

Then he talks to him about WAG and he says that if we don't consider the lyrics, we could think it's so pretentious saying "I'm made of gold" but the song comes from a novel "The magic toy shop" d'Angela Carter. It speaks about a girl and his teenage ages and all the changings occurring in her life. He was touched by this story and it made him thinking about his own adolescence and he started writing all the new songs with this idea in mind (teenage ages) and he tells his own story : when he was youg, he felt left out by the others at school and it was difficult. Nagui says it's a polite and nice way to say that he was rejected by people. Mika answers he was a looser but he doesn't care now ! :naughty: Then he goes on : he put everything he did in his songs writing lyrics and it was his own way to give himsel some value.

Second part just after :wink2:

hope you understand

Ok, I start again :sneaky2:

Then Nagui says that he was even expelled from school during 6 months and Mika talks about his dyslexia thing. Nagui says everything was connected and linked and Mika's answer : it xas a fantastic package ! :naughty: Nagui says it was a really crappy period ! and Music saved him. Then he told to himself that if he was brave enough to go back school, what could be the grafiti he'd put on the bathroom's wall : "I'm not what you think I am, I am made of gold"

Nagui takes the idea and says it in another way saying he is unique and if this could lead to Mika, well it's full of hope ! it's a nice story.

Then there is a short report about his potential music tastes and influences. And after they ask him if they were actually what he likes, what Mika affirmsn even for Chantal Goya :roftl: This part is just hilarious because she was a singer for children. And he starts singing one of her songs :roftl: and then, some friends of mine of the french forum who were there kept going singing another song that made Mika giggled :naughty: (and us too !! :biggrin2:) Nagui says that Taratata can launch a career but can also destroy it !!!! :naughty:

I have a question:

Does anyone knows what songs were those played on the backround when Nagui told Mika about other artists who sound like him or something like that? :dunno: It was somewhere towards the end of the interview with him...

Yes.

The first one is Sliimy "Wake up" :

And the second one is Christophe Willem "Berlin" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDcnfWRVa7U&feature=related

he won in France a few years ago the French Pop Idol.

And sorry for not going on with the translation, I'll do it whenn I'll have more time..

Yes.

The first one is Sliimy "Wake up" :

And the second one is Christophe Willem "Berlin" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDcnfWRVa7U&feature=related

he won in France a few years ago the French Pop Idol.

And sorry for not going on with the translation, I'll do it whenn I'll have more time..

Thank you so much, Deb! :huglove: You're a star!

I've always liked this song, my dad loved Françoise Hardy...

sous aucun prétexte,

je ne veux

avoir de réflexes,

malheureux

il faut que tu m'expliques,

un peu mieux

comment te dire adieu

mon cœur de silex

vite prend feu

ton cœur de pyrex

résiste au feu

je suis bien perplexe,

je ne veux

me résoudre aux adieux

je sais bien qu'un ex amour n'a pas de chance, ou si peu

mais pour moi un explication voudrait mieux

sous aucun prétexte

je ne veux

derrière un kleenex

je saurais mieux

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

tu as mis a l'index nos nuits blanches, nos matins gris-bleu

mais pour moi une explication voudrait mieux

sous aucun prétexte,

je ne veux

derrière un kleenex

je saurais mieux

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

comment te dire adieu

So not knowing French i copy pasted the lyrics to a translator... :lmfao:

this is my fave part:

on no account I do not want in front of you to overexpose my eyes behind a kleenex I would know better how to

say you farewell how to say you farewell

:lmao:

Thank you so much, I haven't seen it yet :teehee:

Too long to download for my computer :blush-anim-cl:

yr welcome :)

you know u can watch the whole show online?