‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

I'm stressed :boxed:

I hope so too .. :wub2:

(and first of all I hope I can get the day off .. otherwise some people will kill me if I win .. :boxed: )

Oh ignore them ... I entered for Blackpool and can't go ... so would I have been shot if I'd won them ... no .... I would have given them to another MFC'er ..... you take your chances when you can .... worry about the actual planning later on :aah:

Least when you buy tickets you don't have this hassle ... they should give the bloody tickets to the MFC - shouldn't have to win them :lmfao:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ignore them ... I entered for Blackpool and can't go ... so would I have been shot if I'd won them ... no .... I would have given them to another MFC'er ..... you take your chances when you can .... worry about the actual planning later on :aah:

Least when you buy tickets you don't have this hassle ... they should give the bloody tickets to the MFC - shouldn't have to win them :lmfao:

Well yeah, I was thinking that too ... I'm quite sure I can get the day off (I still have some options left :bleh:) but if I really can't and I win .. I'm sure there'll be people that I can make happy with the tickets .. And I don't think the jim-people are gonna make problems out of giving tickets away, if you explain you really can't go. The important thing is that there are people, not who's there ..

Ah well, you can't have it all :roftl:

Well yeah, I was thinking that too ... I'm quite sure I can get the day off (I still have some options left :bleh:) but if I really can't and I win .. I'm sure there'll be people that I can make happy with the tickets .. And I don't think the jim-people are gonna make problems out of giving tickets away, if you explain you really can't go. The important thing is that there are people, not who's there ..

Ah well, you can't have it all :roftl:

I mean .... I've bought a ticket for Friday 11th .... am supposed to be working a 10-7 shift ... and then the next day I'm on a 7-4 ... I can normally swap shifts If I ask nicely ... and will have to change for a late on Saturday .... I'm confident If I whine enough It'll be cool :wub2:

I'm going to see Coldplay a week later as well .... I forgot :doh:

I mean .... I've bought a ticket for Friday 11th .... am supposed to be working a 10-7 shift ... and then the next day I'm on a 7-4 ... I can normally swap shifts If I ask nicely ... and will have to change for a late on Saturday .... I'm confident If I whine enough It'll be cool :wub2:

I don't think I'm gonna try the whining .. For some reason I think that it'll not help :aah::roftl:

Nice :wub2:

Well ... I don't really whine .... more begging ... alot :wink2:

Yeah well ... that's not gonna help either I'm afraid .. And since my contract ends in september I guess it's best not to beg too much .. :aah::roftl:

Do you know what I just discovered?

My Mika-Blue Eyes vid of Amsterdam has been watched almost 50.000 times! :shocked: I had no idea! :roftl:

Wonders how much your Werchter JCGE video has been watched :wub2:

Or any of the falling down pants ones :boing:

Edit ... piffle ... only 8734 .... probably cos' I downloaded it and don't watch it on YT :doh:

Wonders how much your Werchter JCGE video has been watched :wub2:

Or any of the falling down pants ones :boing:

Well, that was why I was so surprised .. I thought that one was my most popular one .. but it's only been watched around 8.000 times .. :roftl:

so going or not going? (Sep 11)

Oh did you mean you .... I hope you can come ... sucks about the hospital stuff ... but if you need to go in hunny ... you shouldn't put it off ... not even for Mika :huglove:

I meant you :naughty:

And i'll do many thngs for Mika... even if it means cancel getting hospitalised :naughty:

I don't think .... I've even watched it :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

It is saved on my computer somewhere ... every single video from the whole SFS tour is .... :biggrin2:

:shocked::sneaky2:

You should watch it online .. like every good girl does :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika thanks you .. :bleh:

:wub2: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... I love him jiggling about at the beginning ... and everytime he smiles .... I melt ... all over again .... :swoon:

Oh crap :aah: There is no hope for me .... :wub2: