‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and this one especially for Angel- naughty look in the eyes:

l0f3d1aeeaebae0bf47f6e8dp3.jpg

Thx. Very naughty yeah :das: And even better... looks like the pic is from a danish magz (the text)

Edit: love it looks like he is a lil unshaved too and love the biteing his lip.... uhhhhhhhh.... :das:

Edited by Dark Angel

Thx. Very naughty yeah :das: And even better... looks like the pic is from a danish magz (the text)

Edit: love it looks like he is a lil unshaved too and love the biteing his lip.... uhhhhhhhh.... :das:

I know! that is one of his best if I may say...

(I saw it and thought straight of you :naughty: I wonder why...)

So how old are ppl on this site for the most part? Like it's not full of 11 year olds is it? Cuz i'd feel a bit weird if it was haha. :mf_rosetinted:

the forum isn't full of 11 years olds, but we do have some very young members. we also have some members in their 60s!

mika's fans are of all ages really.

the forum isn't full of 11 years olds, but we do have some very young members. we also have some members in their 60s!

mika's fans are of all ages really.

THATS REALLY COOL!!! im not sure where everyone here is from but i'm so happy he is finally getting the recognition he deserves in the states! his music is so refreshing...im tired of people singing about things they know nothing about haha.